|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book the First, Chapters XXV - XXX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Arthur give himself as why he goes to visit Flora?
(a) It will make his mother happy.
(b) It will help him clear his mind.
(c) It is for the good of the Dorrit family.
(d) It will look good in the papers.
2. What does Cavalletto do as soon as Rigaud falls asleep when they first meet?
(a) Run away.
(b) Rob him.
(c) Report him to the police.
(d) Tie him up.
3. For how long has Mr. Clennam been in China before he returns home?
(a) 20 weeks.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 20 months.
(d) 20 days.
4. How is Mr. Merdle held by the Society?
(a) They view him as an embarrassment.
(b) In high regard.
(c) In low regard.
(d) They don't even know he exists.
5. Where does Rigaud meet Cavalletto?
(a) At an inn.
(b) In the sewers.
(c) At a bank.
(d) In a bakery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Flora live?
2. What kinds of messages do the letters bring that Maggy gives Arthur on the Iron Bridge?
3. Who holds the biggest lien against Amy's father?
4. For which government does the Circumlocution Office function?
5. Who asks Arthur about hiring Little Dorrit?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)