|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book the Second, Chapters XX - XXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Arthur first arrange to meet Amy?
(a) At the iron bridge.
(b) At the bank.
(c) At his mother's home.
(d) At Frederick's home.
2. What does William admonish Frederick for during one of their walks around the prison yards?
(a) Always feeling a need to be competitive with everyone else.
(b) Not taking better care of himself.
(c) Not being handsome enough.
(d) Not making enough money.
3. Who comes to visit Mr. Dorrit soon after he returns to London?
(a) Mr. Merdle.
(c) Mrs. Merdle.
4. How does Mr. Pancks feel about his job.
(a) He brags about it as often as he can.
(b) He hates it.
(c) He is embarrassed by it.
(d) He loves it.
5. How does Arthur react to the idea that Amy might have a suitor in John?
(a) He is distressed.
(b) He is proud.
(c) He could care less one way or the other.
(d) He is happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dorrit go after his farewell party?
2. What reason does Arthur give himself as why he goes to visit Flora?
3. Where are Miss Wade, Tattycoram, and Flora all living when Arthur goes to see Tattycoram?
4. What do Miss Wade and Tattycoram tell Arthur about Blandois's whereabouts?
5. While Arthur is visiting, what brings about an argument between Tattycoram and Miss Wade?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)