|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book the First, Chapters XX - XXIV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long has Mr. Clennam been in China before he returns home?
(a) 20 weeks.
(b) 20 months.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 20 days.
2. What piece of jewelry of Franny's does Amy comment on during a visit?
(a) An expensive pair of earrings.
(b) An expensive necklace.
(c) An expensive ring.
(d) An expensive bracelet.
3. Who has John Chivery admired for most of his life?
(a) Amy Dorrit.
4. Who is John Chivery the son of?
(a) The mayor.
(b) A famous actor.
(c) A prison guard.
(d) A famous actress.
5. Which family has long been involved in the administration of the Circumlocution Office?
(a) The Frederick family.
(b) The Clennam family.
(c) The Barnacle family.
(d) The Dorrit family.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many letters does Maggy bring Arthur during his walk with Amy on the Iron Bridge?
2. What is the relationship between William and Frederick?
3. What does Mr. Pancks do for a living?
4. How does Arthur react to the idea that Amy might have a suitor in John?
5. What does Cavalletto do as soon as Rigaud falls asleep when they first meet?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)