|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book the First, Chapters XX - XXIV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does "Little Dorrit" open?
(a) Rome, Italy.
(b) New York City, America.
(c) Marseilles, France.
(d) Paris, France.
2. Who is Sparkler?
(a) Amy's cousin.
(b) An errand boy everyone knows.
(c) Mrs. Merdle's son.
(d) A debtor at the jail with Amy.
3. Who is John Chivery the son of?
(a) A famous actress.
(b) The mayor.
(c) A famous actor.
(d) A prison guard.
4. Where does Rigaud meet Cavalletto?
(a) At an inn.
(b) At a bank.
(c) In the sewers.
(d) In a bakery.
5. How is Mr. Merdle held by the Society?
(a) They view him as an embarrassment.
(b) They don't even know he exists.
(c) In low regard.
(d) In high regard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to visit Arthur when he returns home from meeting Cavalletto for the first time?
2. For which government does the Circumlocution Office function?
3. Where does Little Dorrit live?
4. Which family has long been involved in the administration of the Circumlocution Office?
5. Who is Frederick?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)