|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book the Second, Chapters VI - VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Arthur react to the idea that Amy might have a suitor in John?
(a) He is distressed.
(b) He is proud.
(c) He could care less one way or the other.
(d) He is happy.
2. How many letters does Maggy bring Arthur during his walk with Amy on the Iron Bridge?
(a) Over fifty.
(d) One very important one.
3. What proof does Panck present to Arthur about the Dorrit inheritance?
(a) A video tape.
(b) A secret recording.
(c) Pictures confirming the information.
(d) Many documents.
4. Who asks Arthur about hiring Little Dorrit?
(a) Mr. Merdle.
(c) Mrs. Merdle.
5. Who does Mrs. Flintwich dream about in Chapter XV (Book 1)?
(a) Arthur and Amy.
(b) Mr. Flintwinch and Mrs. Clennam.
(c) Her deceased parents.
(d) Her deceased husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives her approval to the marriage between Henry and Minnie?
2. Who does Fanny hint to Amy is courting her?
3. Who is Henry Gowan?
4. What secret is Little Dorrit actually keeping from Arthur when he asks?
5. For which government does the Circumlocution Office function?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)