|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book the Second, Chapters VI - VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is John Chivery the son of?
(a) A famous actress.
(b) The mayor.
(c) A prison guard.
(d) A famous actor.
2. What does Fanny get mad at Amy for doing with Nandy?
(a) Kissing him.
(b) Being seen with him.
(c) Running off with him.
(d) Lending him money.
3. Who is John Edward Nandy?
(a) A rich and snotty man.
(b) A rich and boring man.
(c) A poor and mean man.
(d) A poor and good man.
4. Who has John Chivery admired for most of his life?
(b) Amy Dorrit.
5. For which government does the Circumlocution Office function?
(a) The British government.
(b) The American government.
(c) The French government.
(d) The Italian government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What proof does Panck present to Arthur about the Dorrit inheritance?
2. What does Cavalletto do as soon as Rigaud falls asleep when they first meet?
3. Who does Arthur run into during his walk to the Meagles?
4. When Arthur asks Little Dorrit if she is hiding any secrets from him, what does she say?
5. Who does Minnie bring to Henry's studio?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)