|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book the Second, Chapters VI - VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What secret is Little Dorrit actually keeping from Arthur when he asks?
(a) That she is in love with him.
(b) That she knows about his inheritance.
(c) That she is going to run off with a different young man.
(d) That she is planning a really fun birthday party for him.
2. Who does Arthur run into during his walk to the Meagles?
(a) Daniel Deronda.
(b) Daniel McCarthy.
(c) Daniel Doyce.
(d) Daniel Craig.
3. For which government does the Circumlocution Office function?
(a) The French government.
(b) The British government.
(c) The American government.
(d) The Italian government.
4. What piece of jewelry of Franny's does Amy comment on during a visit?
(a) An expensive pair of earrings.
(b) An expensive bracelet.
(c) An expensive ring.
(d) An expensive necklace.
5. Who is Lion?
(a) Minnie's parrot.
(b) Minnie's ferret.
(c) Minnie's dog.
(d) Minnie's cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Arthur first arrange to meet Amy?
2. Who is John Edward Nandy?
3. Where do the Barnacles stay when they come for Henry and Minnie's wedding?
4. Who is John Chivery the son of?
5. How does Arthur react to the idea that Amy might have a suitor in John?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)