Book the First: Poverty, Chapters I-VII
1. Where does "Little Dorrit" open?
(a) Rome, Italy.
(b) New York City, America.
(c) Paris, France.
(d) Marseilles, France.
2. What has Monsieur Rigaud been charged with in prison?
(a) Murdering his wife.
(b) Stealing some bread.
(c) Kidnapping a princess.
(d) Stealing a famous painting.
3. What is the name of Mr. and Mrs. Meagles's daughter?
4. Who is Tattycoram?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Meagles's governess.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Meagles's maid.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Meagles's boss.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Meagles's daughter.
5. For how long has Mr. Clennam been in China before he returns home?
(a) 20 days.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 20 months.
(d) 20 weeks.
6. Who is married to Mrs. Clennam?
(a) Jeremiah Flintwinch.
(b) Mr. Meagles.
(c) Arthur Clennam.
(d) Monsieur Rigaud.
7. How does Mrs. Clennam feel about her husband?
(a) She bosses him around.
(b) She loves him more than anyone else on Earth.
(c) She is afraid of him.
(d) She could care less about him.
This section contains 4,803 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)