|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a chanchiquito do?
(a) Steals a person's food.
(b) Attacks any dogs nearby.
(c) Steals a person's hat.
(d) Sticks its snout up a woman's skirt.
2. How does Mandra describe her beauty in relation to Miriam's natural beauty?
3. In what state does Rango generally live?
4. For whom are Albert and Faye throwing a party?
(a) Their Spanish friends.
(b) The servants.
(c) Their relatives.
(d) Their African friends.
5. What position is Laura holding after Jan is done drawing on the ceiling?
(a) The position of the Maja Desnuda.
(b) The position of the Pieta.
(c) The pose of the drawn woman above them.
(d) The pose of the Mona Lisa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Paul wish to take the women to see in "Mandra?"
2. What does Faye catch Albert doing one day as she comes up the stairs?
3. What is the name of the narrator/model's boyfriend in "A Model?"
4. What is Hilda's occupation?
5. In "A Model," why does the mother's friend believe the narrator could be a model?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)