|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Laura's mind during "the Chanchiquito," what forms images on the ceiling?
(a) Jan's insomniac scribblings.
(b) Paint splatters.
(c) The cracks.
(d) The water stains.
2. What instrument does Rango play?
3. Upon her return to New York, where does the narrator/model find some modeling work?
(b) Art schools.
(c) Lingerie boutiques.
(d) Dress shops.
4. In the eyes of the painter, what was Bijou, his favorite model, unable to do?
(a) Tell the truth.
(b) Remain faithful.
(c) Break up with a lover.
5. In "A Model," why does the mother's friend believe the narrator could be a model?
(a) The narrator has an exceptionally lovely body.
(b) The narrator has a skill for stillness.
(c) The narrator has an unusual face.
(d) The narrator can contort her body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the narrator/model unable to find modeling work in the country?
2. What sort of relationship blooms between the attractive man at the end of the story who adores Europe and the narrator/model?
3. In what is Laura and Jan lying in the second half of "the Chanchiquito?"
4. Describe the relationship between the aristocratic woman and her lawyer in "The Chanchiquito."
5. According to "The Queen," to what event does Bijou invite the painter?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)