Short Answer Key
1. In what city does "Little Birds" take place?
2. Why is Manuel unhappy with the rooms he and his wife rent in the beginning of this story?
There is not enough light to paint.
3. What act does Manuel's wife perform for the circus?
4. When looking at the new apartments, what is the first sound that indicates the rooms are located across from a school?
Schoolgirls shouting at recess.
5. Why does Therese initially not care for the rooms in which Manuel wants to move?
The rooms are dirty and uninhabitable.
6. While fixing up the new apartment, what thought keeps Manuel working?
The idea of living across from a girls' school.
7. How long does it take Manuel to renovate the new apartments?
8. With what money does Manuel buy the exotic birds?
9. Where does Manuel...
This section contains 2,726 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)