|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sirocco.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does "The Woman on the Dunes" start?
(a) Four in the morning.
(b) Ten at night.
(d) Two in the morning.
2. What part of Edna fascinates Robert the most?
(a) Her eyes.
(b) Her hands.
(c) Her legs.
(d) Her voice.
3. Why does Donald claim he can never forgive Dorothy?
(a) He feels like she used him for his money.
(b) Henry mistakenly believed that Donald was Edna's lover and assaulted him.
(c) She was sleeping with him and Robert at the same time.
(d) He saw how she hurt Edna.
4. What stories does Michel tell as Lina dozes off?
(a) His movies.
(b) His art.
(c) His family.
(d) His travels.
5. After making love to Robert, why does Dorothy run away from him and her sister?
(a) She wants to punish Robert.
(b) She is angry at Robert for seducing her.
(c) She feels extremely guilty.
(d) She has become pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Louis follow the mysterious woman?
2. To what are the girls compared as they run away from Manuel?
3. Fill in the blank: the narrator of "Lina" has two male lovers who are named Michel and ______.
4. What does Dorothy do after having sex with Donald and John?
5. What are Dorothy's career aspirations?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)