|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sirocco.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator coax Lina into visiting Michel?
(a) Michel will provide some of the world's finest wine.
(b) Lina would find his trained monkey amusing.
(c) Michel is an amazing musician.
(d) Lina would find his explorer's den interesting.
2. In what city does "Little Birds" take place?
(c) New Orleans.
(d) New York City.
3. Why does Therese initially not care for the rooms in which Manuel wants to move?
(a) It is located across from a school.
(b) It is too far from her circus.
(c) The rooms are dirty and uninhabitable.
(d) The walls are too thin.
4. For what reason does the tall woman admit to having fallen in love with her husband in "Sirocco?"
(a) He had a lot of money.
(b) He supported her drug habit.
(c) He was taller than she.
(d) He lived in China.
5. Why does Lina grow angry at the narrator in the cafe?
(a) The narrator tries to kiss her.
(b) The narrator has asked if Lina would like to visit Hans.
(c) The narrator has just left Michel's bed.
(d) The narrator found the chanteuse attractive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a sirocco?
2. What does Louis see when he spies on the couple in the house?
3. How long does it take Manuel to renovate the new apartments?
4. What are Dorothy's career aspirations?
5. How do the woman and her friends spend the night before witnessing the Russian's execution?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)