|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sirocco.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Manuel unhappy with the rooms he and his wife rent in the beginning of this story?
(a) It reminds him of his childhood home.
(b) There is not enough light to paint.
(c) It is too far away from his job.
(d) There are too many roaches.
2. What are Edna's career aspirations?
3. How is the Russian in the woman's story to be executed?
(b) Firing squad.
(c) Gas chamber.
(d) Electric chair.
4. For what reasons does the tall woman's new friend find her attractive?
(a) Her height and strength.
(b) Her sarcasm.
(c) Her tanned skin.
(d) Her large eyes.
5. Why does Dorothy resent Robert?
(a) She believes he is the one who led Edna astray from Harry.
(b) She is very close to her brother-in-law.
(c) Robert reminds her of the lover who broke her heart.
(d) She resents all actors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lina hate the narrator's lovers?
2. What occurs between Michel, Lina, and the narrator while at Michel's apartment?
3. What part of Edna fascinates Robert the most?
4. How does the tall woman's husband react when she happily tells him what she is doing at the hotel?
5. What is Michel burning when the narrator and Lina arrive at his apartment?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)