|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lina.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lina claim to hate all men?
(a) She wishes she were one.
(b) She was just left broken-hearted by a man.
(c) She claims they do not treat her friends well.
(d) She claims they are useless.
2. What is significant about the mysterious man standing behind the woman at the Russian's execution?
(a) He is bleeding.
(b) He is coughing with tuberculosis.
(c) He is pressing his erection against her.
(d) He is smoking opium.
3. How many girls promise to come see Manuel the day after they meet him?
4. What is Michel burning when the narrator and Lina arrive at his apartment?
5. Where does Michel claim to have found the aphrodisiac he uses on Lina?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Manuel to renovate the new apartments?
2. What occurs between Michel, Lina, and the narrator while at Michel's apartment?
3. With what Russian author does the woman describe the Russian prisoner's answers?
4. When looking at the new apartments, what is the first sound that indicates the rooms are located across from a school?
5. What happens when Louis tries to make love to the woman on the beach?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)