|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two Sisters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When looking at the new apartments, what is the first sound that indicates the rooms are located across from a school?
(a) Schoolgirls shouting at recess.
(b) Schoolboys fighting.
(c) A schoolbell.
(d) A nun's whistle.
2. After the marriage, why can Dorothy no longer enjoy sex with Robert?
(a) She is starting to identify him with her father.
(b) She only wants Donald.
(c) She thinks she is a lesbian.
(d) She feels too guilty.
3. Where does Michel claim to have found the aphrodisiac he uses on Lina?
4. While fixing up the new apartment, what thought keeps Manuel working?
(a) His need to have a place to paint.
(b) The pride in his workmanship.
(c) Therese's happiness.
(d) The idea of living across from a girls' school.
5. Why does Dorothy begin to have an affair with Donald?
(a) He resembles Robert.
(b) Donald can pay for her art supplies.
(c) Edna wants Donald.
(d) He is easily swayed by Dorothy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the girls see when Manuel's kimono slips open?
2. How is the Russian in the woman's story to be executed?
3. Why does Donald claim he can never forgive Dorothy?
4. How many girls promise to come see Manuel the day after they meet him?
5. With what money does Manuel buy the exotic birds?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)