• Manuel (from "Little Birds") unhappy in his current apartment, grows obsessed with a new living space that is across the street from a girl's school.
• After rehabilitating the apartment, Manuel and Therese move in.
• Manuel buys many exotic birds, enticing the young girls over to his apartment.
• Manuel proceeds cautiously around the girls, but does manage to manipulate one of them into seeing him expose himself.
• Manuel's sexual desires, relating to voyeurism, are revealed.
• Manuel scares the girls away when they see him expose his erection to them.
The Woman on the Dunes
• In "The Woman on the Dunes," Louis, sexually frustrated and haunted by scenes of other couples making love, follows a beautiful woman to the beach.
• The two engage in a flirtatious midnight swim.
• Louis and woman make love throughout the night as they wander around the town.
• The woman tells Louis a story...
This section contains 1,246 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)