|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30, The End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Old Lodge Skins want to see on the battlefield?
(d) The Sioux warriors.
2. Where does Old Lodge Skins go after the Battle of Little Big Horn
(a) The Missouri River Valley.
(b) The Dakota Mountains.
(c) The Bighorn Mountains.
(d) The Platt River.
3. Who acts as an heemaneh to Jack?
(a) His brother, Bill.
(b) A civilian shopkeeper.
(c) A military chaplain.
(d) His sister, Caroline.
4. Who claims there is gold in Colorado?
(a) Crazy Charlie.
(b) Wild Bill Hickcok.
(c) Wyatt Earp.
(d) Kit Karson.
5. What new name does Old Lodge Skins give Jack after the Crow raid?
(a) Right-Handed Wolf.
(b) Partially Scalped.
(c) Antelope Man.
(d) Little Big Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jack engage in a fight with the Cheyenne at Plum Creek in chapter 15?
2. What is a heemaneh?
3. What character does Jack pretend to be to keep some Comanche Indians from killing him in chapter 12?
4. How does Jack convince Burns Red in the Sun of his true identity?
5. How do Cheyenne punish their children?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)