|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30, The End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saves Jack from the mule skinner?
(a) Burns Red in the Sun.
(b) Old Lodge Skins.
2. What does Lavender ask Jack to write for him?
(a) A poem to his wife.
(b) Symbols in the dirt to warn the Sioux.
(c) A letter home.
(d) A will.
3. What is a name the offended child gives to Jack out of anger for his actions?
(a) Little Man.
(b) Horse Herder.
(c) Dirt on Nose.
(d) Antelope Girl.
4. What is the name of Jack's new, white wife?
5. How does Jack avoid being killed in a gunfight with Wild Bill Hickok?
(a) By refusing to fight.
(b) By hiding behind someone else.
(c) By using a trick to avoid the bullets.
(d) By using Wild Bill's own techniques.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the marriage not take place?
2. Who is Lavender?
3. Why was Old Lodge Skins band forced out of the larger Cheyenne band twice?
4. What job do the Comanches give Jack after taking him captive in chapter 12?
5. What is a heemaneh?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)