|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Adopted Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new name does Old Lodge Skins give Jack after the Crow raid?
(a) Partially Scalped.
(b) Antelope Man.
(c) Right-Handed Wolf.
(d) Little Big Man.
2. What does Old Lodge Skins have a dream about?
(d) The white soldiers.
3. Who acts as an heemaneh to Jack?
(a) A military chaplain.
(b) A civilian shopkeeper.
(c) His sister, Caroline.
(d) His brother, Bill.
4. How does Jack offend one of the Cheyenne children with whom he plays in chapter 3?
(a) By showing concern for a wound he caused.
(b) By hitting the boy in the nose.
(c) By refusing to acknowledge an act of kindness.
(d) By playing their games the wrong way.
5. What item do members of the wagon train run out of, which they attempt to resupply in Laramie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does the soldier, Muldoon, try to get from Jack when he returns him to white civilization?
2. What language does Pa believe the Native Americans speak?
3. How is the Crow warrior killed?
4. What does Jack tell Younger Bear that he owes Jack?
5. What does Old Lodge Skins think will eventually happen to all the whites?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)