|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A New Name.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action does Old Lodge Skins decide to take against the Whites for their attack on the Sioux village?
(a) Attack them.
(b) Run them off their land.
(c) Complain to the soldiers.
(d) Ignore them.
2. What language does Pa believe the Native Americans speak?
3. How do Cheyenne boys learn to become men?
(a) By growing older.
(b) By learning great wisdom.
(c) By killing the white man.
(d) By emulating men.
4. Who is the brave who fights the Snake people, or Comanche, in a story Old Lodge Skins tells Jack?
(a) Little Man.
(c) Snake Brave.
(d) Shadow in Sunlight.
5. What item do members of the wagon train run out of, which they attempt to resupply in Laramie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stops Jack and Caroline from crossing the river after leaving the carnage of the wagon train?
2. How do Cheyenne punish their children?
3. What do the hunters do with the antelope herd?
4. What new name does Old Lodge Skins give Jack after the Crow raid?
5. Why does a Crow warrior attack Younger Bear and Jack?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)