|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A New Name.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does Pa believe the Native Americans speak?
2. What part of an antelope does one of the braves force Jack to eat?
3. Why did the Whites attack a Sioux village in chapter 5?
(a) The Sioux stole their horses.
(b) The Sioux killed a sick cow.
(c) The Sioux trespassed on their farms.
(d) The Sioux attacked a wagon train.
4. What is a name the offended child gives to Jack out of anger for his actions?
(a) Antelope Girl.
(b) Dirt on Nose.
(c) Little Man.
(d) Horse Herder.
5. What item do members of the wagon train run out of, which they attempt to resupply in Laramie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What river do Caroline and Jack attempt to cross after leaving the carnage of the wagon train?
2. What trail does the wagon train that the Crabb family joins take?
3. What does Old Lodge Skins do when a herd of antelope approach the prairie where he has been meditating?
4. What item does Younger Bear give Jack when he is healed?
5. Why does Caroline decide to leave the Cheyenne village?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)