|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Through the Shutter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a name the offended child gives to Jack out of anger for his actions?
(a) Little Man.
(b) Horse Herder.
(c) Dirt on Nose.
(d) Antelope Girl.
2. What does Jack tell Younger Bear that he owes Jack?
(a) A new hat.
(b) A life.
(c) A new pony.
(d) A drink.
3. Who stops Jack and Caroline from crossing the river after leaving the carnage of the wagon train?
(a) Morning Star.
(b) Old Lodge Skins.
(c) Younger Bear.
(d) Shadow that Comes into Sight.
4. What part of an antelope does one of the braves force Jack to eat?
5. What river do Caroline and Jack attempt to cross after leaving the carnage of the wagon train?
(d) Big Horn.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Cheyenne teach their children?
2. Why does the Crow warrior stop in the middle of taking Jack's scalp?
3. Why did the Whites attack a Sioux village in chapter 5?
4. What item does Younger Bear give Jack when he is healed?
5. Who does Lavender believe he is related to?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)