|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Through the Shutter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the brave who fights the Snake people, or Comanche, in a story Old Lodge Skins tells Jack?
(a) Snake Brave.
(c) Little Man.
(d) Shadow in Sunlight.
2. How do Cheyenne boys learn to become men?
(a) By growing older.
(b) By emulating men.
(c) By learning great wisdom.
(d) By killing the white man.
3. What part of an antelope does one of the braves force Jack to eat?
4. Who does Jack see selling liquor around the fort?
(a) His sister, Caroline.
(b) His mother.
(c) His niece, Amelia.
(d) His brother, Bill.
5. What item does Younger Bear give Jack when he is healed?
(a) A carving of the Crow warrior.
(b) The scalp of the Crow warrior.
(c) The arrow that killed the Crow warrior.
(d) A new bow and arrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does the soldier, Muldoon, try to get from Jack when he returns him to white civilization?
2. Who acts as an heemaneh to Jack?
3. What is a name the offended child gives to Jack out of anger for his actions?
4. How does Jack offend one of the Cheyenne children with whom he plays in chapter 3?
5. How is the Crow warrior killed?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)