|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Andrew think when he saw her?
(a) He never saw her.
(b) That he imagined her.
(c) That she was a thief.
(d) That she was a ghost.
2. Who shows up at Sarah's house as she and Little Bee are talking about the future?
(a) A police officer.
(b) Charlie's teacher.
(d) Lawrence's wife.
3. What did the teachers force Charlie to do?
(a) Take off his costume.
(b) Eat his peas.
(c) Talk about his father.
(d) Share details of the funeral.
4. What do the men do to Little Bee?
(a) Beat her.
(b) Set her free.
(c) Rape her.
(d) Put her inside the boat.
5. What does Sarah tell Little Bee after Little Bee tells her she is illegal and scared?
(a) Sarah says she must go back to the center.
(b) Sarah says she will try to help.
(c) Sarah says nothing, she is too upset to speak.
(d) Sarah says she will call the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Charlie as the adults are preoccupied?
2. What did Little Bee find in the jungle while they were lost?
3. How does Sarah react to Charlie's behavior?
4. What do Sarah and Little Bee purchase the morning after Lawrence's visit?
5. What do Sarah and Lawrence begin to argue about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Little Bee and her sister?
2. What does Little Bee want to know about when she and Sarah go to the store for milk?
3. What does Little Bee think of London as she, Sarah and Charlie travel to see the river?
4. Why might Little Bee feel a connection to Charlie?
5. Why does Sarah want to help Little Bee?
6. Why might Sarah be determined to help Little Bee?
7. What happened after Andrew found out about Sarah's affair?
8. Why does Little Bee think Charlie will not take off his Batman costume?
9. What does Sarah tell Little Bee she found in Andrew's office?
10. Why does Lawrence dislike Little Bee?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)