|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Little Bee see the world?
(a) As a scary place.
(b) As a cruel place.
(c) As full of possibility.
(d) As a dark place.
2. How did Andrew react to the affair?
(a) He killed himself.
(b) He beat Andrew up.
(c) He left for several days.
(d) He hit Sarah.
3. What does Sarah want to explain to Little Bee?
(a) How bad she feels about Nigeria.
(b) Why Lawrence spent the night.
(c) Why Charlie is crazy.
(d) Why she didn't love Andrew.
4. What does Little Bee find on the beach?
(a) Andrew's wallet.
(b) A police officer.
(c) Sarah's wallet.
(d) More oil men.
5. What does Sarah ask Little Bee to do when she wakes?
(a) To take care of Charlie.
(b) To tell her where the detention center is.
(c) To tell her what happened after the oil men dragged away.
(d) To describe her life at the detention center.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah do when she and Little Bee get back to the house?
2. What do Sarah and Lawrence begin to argue about?
3. What does Little Bee take with her from the beach?
4. What did Sarah suggest to help her and Andrew work things out?
5. What happens between Little Bee and Lawrence when she returns to the beach after talking to Sarah?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Little Bee find on the beach as she was fleeing the men?
2. What happened to Little Bee and her sister?
3. Why does Sarah want to help Little Bee?
4. Why does Lawrence dislike Little Bee?
5. What does Little Bee want to know about when she and Sarah go to the store for milk?
6. Why does Little Bee want to stay with Sarah and Charlie for a while?
7. What does Little Bee think of London as she, Sarah and Charlie travel to see the river?
8. Why did Sarah return home early from work the day after the funeral?
9. What does Sarah tell Little Bee she found in Andrew's office?
10. How did Little Bee get to England?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)