|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the reader begin to feel toward Little Bee?
2. How does Sarah react to Little Bee's statement?
(a) She cries.
(b) She is scared.
(c) She balks.
(d) She is relieved.
3. Where were Sarah and Lawrence when Andrew discovered their affair?
(a) At work.
(b) At a party.
(c) In the park.
(d) In Sarah's home.
4. What news was on TV when Sarah first met Lawrence?
(a) Tony Blair's resignation.
(b) Fighting in Nigeria.
(c) The Home Secretary's resignation.
(d) The Coalition invasion of Afghanistan.
5. How long before Andrew's suicide did Little Bee arrive at the O'Rourke house?
(a) A week.
(b) An hour.
(c) Two days.
(d) Three days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah think Andrew was doing before he died?
2. What do the men do to Little Bee's sister?
3. What do the men do to Little Bee?
4. Who shows up at Sarah's house as she and Little Bee are talking about the future?
5. Why does Sarah feel helping Little Bee is so important?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Little Bee think Charlie will not take off his Batman costume?
2. Why didn't Little Bee help Andrew as he struggled during death?
3. Why might Little Bee feel a connection to Charlie?
4. Why does Lawrence dislike Little Bee?
5. What does Little Bee want to know about when she and Sarah go to the store for milk?
6. What memory does Little Bee have of her life with her sister?
7. What did Little Bee find on the beach as she was fleeing the men?
8. How does Little Bee try to coax Charlie out of his Batman costume while they are at the beach?
9. How did Little Bee get to England?
10. Why does Sarah want to know what happened to Little Bee and her sister after they were dragged away from Sarah and Andrew?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)