|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the reader begin to feel toward Little Bee?
2. What act is Little Bee obsessed with?
3. Why does Lawrence want to talk to Little Bee?
(a) He wants her to turn herself in to the police.
(b) He wants her to keep running.
(c) He wants her to live with him.
(d) He wants to send her back to Nigeria.
4. What did the teachers force Charlie to do?
(a) Eat his peas.
(b) Talk about his father.
(c) Share details of the funeral.
(d) Take off his costume.
5. Who shows up at Sarah's house as she and Little Bee are talking about the future?
(a) Charlie's teacher.
(b) A police officer.
(c) Lawrence's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Little Bee and Charlie do by the river?
2. What fact of today's society is Little Bee struggling to understand?
3. What does Sarah want to explain to Little Bee?
4. How does Little Bee escape?
5. Who is the press officer at the Home Office?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Little Bee want to know about when she and Sarah go to the store for milk?
2. Why does Sarah want to help Little Bee?
3. What memory does Little Bee have of her life with her sister?
4. What did Little Bee do that may have contributed to Andrew's death?
5. How did Sarah and Lawrence meet?
6. How did Little Bee get to England?
7. Why didn't Little Bee help Andrew as he struggled during death?
8. What happened to Little Bee and her sister?
9. Why might Sarah be determined to help Little Bee?
10. Why might Little Bee feel a connection to Charlie?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)