|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Andrew's wife?
(d) Little Bee.
2. How does the taxi driver react to the girls?
(a) He becomes angry and drives away.
(b) He leers at them and says vulgar things.
(c) He is very helpful.
(d) He ignores them during the drive.
3. How long ago was Sarah and Andrew's vacation in Nigeria?
(a) Two years ago.
(b) Six months ago.
(c) Two months ago.
(d) Six weeks ago.
4. Who is Little Bee allowed to call on the telephone?
(a) Her mother.
(b) A friend.
(c) A taxi.
(d) Her sister.
5. Where has Little Bee lived for the past two years?
(a) A detention center in Africa.
(b) A detention center in London.
(c) A refugee camp in London.
(d) A refugee camp in Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Little Bee do when the oil men came to her village?
2. Why does Sarah call Lawrence?
3. What point of view is this story written in?
4. Where does Little Bee decide to go after she runs?
5. Whose funeral is Sarah getting ready to attend?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Sarah and Andrew do in response to the oil men's bargain?
2. What horrible truth does Little Bee learn from Yvette while at the dormitory?
3. Who is Yvette?
4. Why does Little Bee decide to leave the farm?
5. Why does the taxi driver become angry and leave the girls at the detention center?
6. Where is Sarah going when Little Bee knocks on her door?
7. Why does Sarah ask Little Bee to discuss the day on the Nigerian beach two years before?
8. How did Sarah fail Charlie at the burial?
9. Where do the girls end up staying the night?
10. What does Charlie do at the graveside burial?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)