|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Little Bee realize as she is outside waiting for the taxi?
(a) She is afraid of being free.
(b) She wants to go back to Nigeria.
(c) She has no food.
(d) She doesn't know the language.
2. Who helps Charlie when he is upset at the grave site?
(a) Little Bee.
(b) His grandmother.
(d) His Aunt Laura.
3. What does this mean for Little Bee?
(a) She will be sentenced to death.
(b) She is in England illegally.
(c) She is safe.
(d) She is a liar.
4. Whose funeral is Sarah getting ready to attend?
(b) Little Bee's.
(c) Her mother's.
5. How did Sarah try to communicate with Andrew the morning he died?
(a) She wrote him a letter.
(b) She texted him.
(c) She called him.
(d) She visited him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to one of the girls when the man is unable to cut off his finger?
2. What does the taxi company tell one of the girls on the phone?
3. What happened between Andrew and Sarah the morning Little Bee called?
4. What did the hotel security guard want the couple to do?
5. Who is Little Bee allowed to call on the telephone?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Little Bee call from the detention center?
2. What horrible truth does Little Bee learn from Yvette while at the dormitory?
3. Who is Yvette?
4. How did Little Bee and her sister meet Sarah and Andrew?
5. What does Little Bee's lie to the taxi company tell the reader about her character?
6. Where is Sarah going when Little Bee knocks on her door?
7. Why might Sarah have invited Little Bee to attend Andrew's funeral?
8. What did Sarah and Andrew do in response to the oil men's bargain?
9. What does Sarah come to realize about Andrew's depression during the funeral?
10. How did Sarah and Andrew become involved with Little Bee, her sister and the oil men?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)