|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose funeral is Sarah getting ready to attend?
(b) Little Bee's.
(d) Her mother's.
2. What happens once the taxi arrives?
(a) The taxi is full.
(b) The driver doubles the fare.
(c) The women act strange.
(d) The center won't allow them to be picked up.
3. How did the person who released Yvette hide what they did?
(a) By falsifying papers.
(b) By letting others go also.
(c) By shredding Yvette's paperwork.
(d) They didn't.
4. What country is Yvette from?
(c) The United States.
5. Why did Sarah ignore Andrew's problems?
(a) She is selfish.
(b) She thought he was being dramatic.
(c) She didn't ignore them.
(d) She was ashamed of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused Andrew to feel the way he did?
2. What is Little Bee given as she leaves the place she has lived for two years?
3. What does Little Bee face if she returns to Nigeria?
4. How do Sarah and Little Bee travel to the funeral?
5. What is the name of Sarah's son?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the taxi driver become angry and leave the girls at the detention center?
2. How did Sarah fail Charlie at the burial?
3. Why does Little Bee decide to leave the farm?
4. What does Sarah come to realize about Andrew's depression during the funeral?
5. Where is Sarah going when Little Bee knocks on her door?
6. What does being an illegal immigrant ultimately mean for Little Bee?
7. Who is Yvette?
8. What horrible truth does Little Bee learn from Yvette while at the dormitory?
9. Who are the oil men?
10. Why might the taxi company refuse to pick up immigrants?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)