|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Sarah and Lawrence begin to argue about?
(a) Where they should vacation next.
(b) Little Bee's presence in Sarah's home.
(c) Sarah's husband's funeral.
(d) Charlie's use of his Batman costume.
2. What began to happen as he and Sarah talked about the Home Secretary?
(a) The news ended.
(b) They began to flirt.
(c) She felt better.
(d) He felt better.
3. What do the men do to Little Bee?
(a) Set her free.
(b) Rape her.
(c) Beat her.
(d) Put her inside the boat.
4. What does Little Bee do when she and Sarah return to the house?
(a) Packs to leave.
(b) Goes to bed.
(c) Makes breakfast.
(d) Watches TV with Charlie.
5. How did Little Bee travel to England?
(a) She swam.
(b) On a tea ship.
(c) On an army ship.
(d) By airplane.
6. How do they get there?
(a) They walk.
(b) They take the train.
(c) They drive in Sarah's car.
(d) They take a taxi.
7. How did Charlie react to what the teachers had done?
(a) He shut down.
(b) He became violent.
(c) He laughed.
(d) He cried.
8. What news was on TV when Sarah first met Lawrence?
(a) Fighting in Nigeria.
(b) Tony Blair's resignation.
(c) The Home Secretary's resignation.
(d) The Coalition invasion of Afghanistan.
9. What do the men do to Little Bee's sister?
(a) Put her inside the boat.
(b) Set her free.
(c) Drive off with her.
(d) Rape and murder her.
10. What act is Little Bee obsessed with?
11. What does Little Bee discuss with Charlie?
(a) The day on the beach in Nigeria.
(b) His feelings toward his father.
(c) The need to not hide behind a disguise.
(d) His feelings toward his mother.
12. What did the men find on the beach that made them stop?
(a) A cliff.
(b) A hotel.
(c) An abandoned house.
(d) An abandoned boat.
13. What happened after Little Bee and Andrew talked in the garden?
(a) Andrew tried to kill her.
(b) Andrew called the police.
(c) Andrew left the house for a few days.
(d) Andrew hanged himself.
14. What does Little Bee find on the beach?
(a) A police officer.
(b) Sarah's wallet.
(c) More oil men.
(d) Andrew's wallet.
15. What does Sarah want to explain to Little Bee?
(a) How bad she feels about Nigeria.
(b) Why Lawrence spent the night.
(c) Why she didn't love Andrew.
(d) Why Charlie is crazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men do when they are finished?
2. What do Little Bee and Charlie do by the river?
3. What does Sarah tell Little Bee after Little Bee tells her she is illegal and scared?
4. How does Lawrence feel about the story of Andrew's death?
5. What does Little Bee tell Charlie about her name?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)