|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Little Bee take with her from the beach?
(a) Andrew's driver's license and business card.
(b) Rope from the boat.
(c) A seashell from the water.
(d) Sarah's driver's license and business card.
2. What does Little Bee do when she and Sarah return to the house?
(a) Makes breakfast.
(b) Packs to leave.
(c) Goes to bed.
(d) Watches TV with Charlie.
3. What does Charlie think will happen if he takes off his costume like Little Bee asks?
(a) He will die.
(b) His father will die.
(c) Little Bee will die.
(d) His mother will die.
4. How long before Andrew's suicide did Little Bee arrive at the O'Rourke house?
(a) Two days.
(b) An hour.
(c) A week.
(d) Three days.
5. What does Lawrence threaten to do to Little Bee?
(a) Turn her in.
(b) Rape her.
(c) Kill her.
(d) Beat her.
6. How do they get there?
(a) They take a taxi.
(b) They drive in Sarah's car.
(c) They take the train.
(d) They walk.
7. Why does Sarah feel helping Little Bee is so important?
(a) It is a way of honoring Andrew.
(b) She feels guilty about Little Bee's rape.
(c) She thinks it will make a good story.
(d) She is a political activist.
8. How did Andrew react to the affair?
(a) He left for several days.
(b) He beat Andrew up.
(c) He hit Sarah.
(d) He killed himself.
9. How does Sarah react to Little Bee's statement?
(a) She is scared.
(b) She balks.
(c) She cries.
(d) She is relieved.
10. What act is Little Bee obsessed with?
11. What does Little Bee think while they are at the Thames?
(a) She wishes she were back in Nigeria.
(b) It would be easy to disappear in the city.
(c) That London is dirty.
(d) That she would like to live with Sarah forever.
12. What began to happen as he and Sarah talked about the Home Secretary?
(a) He felt better.
(b) She felt better.
(c) They began to flirt.
(d) The news ended.
13. Where were Sarah and Lawrence when Andrew discovered their affair?
(a) In Sarah's home.
(b) At work.
(c) In the park.
(d) At a party.
14. Where did the men take the girls after the couple left?
(a) Into the jungle.
(b) To the city.
(c) To their village.
(d) Down the beach.
15. What does Little Bee find on the beach?
(a) More oil men.
(b) Andrew's wallet.
(c) Sarah's wallet.
(d) A police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men do to Little Bee?
2. How did Charlie react to what the teachers had done?
3. Why does Lawrence want to talk to Little Bee?
4. What does Lawrence ask Little Bee to do while she is at the shore with Charlie?
5. What does Little Bee threaten to do in return?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)