|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Sarah ignore Andrew's problems?
(a) She is selfish.
(b) She thought he was being dramatic.
(c) She didn't ignore them.
(d) She was ashamed of him.
2. Who helps Charlie when he is upset at the grave site?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) Little Bee.
(d) His Aunt Laura.
3. Where is Little Bee headed when she leaves the detention center?
(a) To see her mother.
(b) To see Sarah.
(c) To see her sister.
(d) To see Andrew.
4. What do the oil men demand from the couple in exchange for the girls' lives?
(a) They each cut off a toe.
(b) They each cut off a finger.
(d) Their passports.
5. How did the man react to the girls?
(a) He listened intently.
(b) He cried.
(c) He stormed off.
(d) He laughed.
6. What nationality is Sarah?
7. What caused Andrew to feel the way he did?
(a) The incident on the beach in Nigeria.
(b) Drug abuse.
(c) Chemical issues in his brain.
(d) Andrew's affair with Sarah's friend.
8. What did the hotel security guard want the couple to do?
(a) Stay on the beach.
(b) Not talk to strangers.
(c) Learn to use guns.
(d) Return to the hotel.
9. Why did the oil men continue to hunt for Little Bee and her sister?
(a) They wanted to keep the girls as prisoners.
(b) They needed more workers.
(c) They did not want witnesses to what they had done.
(d) They wanted to hold them for ransom.
10. Where do the girls end up staying for the night?
(a) On the street.
(b) At the detention center.
(c) In a shelter.
(d) At a farm.
11. How did Charlie anger Sarah the morning Little Bee called?
(a) He ran away from home.
(b) He made a mess she had to clean.
(c) He made his parents breakfast in bed.
(d) He yelled at his parents.
12. How did Sarah try to communicate with Andrew the morning he died?
(a) She visited him.
(b) She called him.
(c) She texted him.
(d) She wrote him a letter.
13. How does the taxi driver react to the girls?
(a) He ignores them during the drive.
(b) He becomes angry and drives away.
(c) He is very helpful.
(d) He leers at them and says vulgar things.
14. What does the taxi company tell one of the girls on the phone?
(a) She must have three other passengers for pick up.
(b) She must pay double because she is an immigrant.
(c) They do not pick up immigrants anymore.
(d) They do not have enough gas to come to the center.
15. Chapter 2 is written from which character's point of view?
(d) Little Bee's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Little Bee tell the taxi company?
2. What country is Yvette from?
3. Who does Little Bee choose to call from the detention center?
4. Where has Little Bee lived for the past two years?
5. How many other girls were released because of Yvette?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)