|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many girls are in line for the phone?
2. What did the couple think the sound was coming from the jungle?
(a) They didn't hear any sounds.
(b) A death squad.
3. How many other girls were released because of Yvette?
4. How old is Sarah?
(a) In her teens.
(b) Late twenties.
(d) Early twenties.
5. What country is Yvette from?
(d) The United States.
6. What does Little Bee face if she returns to Nigeria?
(a) Certain death.
(b) A heavy fine.
(d) A family reunion.
7. What does Sarah feel killed her husband?
(c) A car accident.
8. How did the person who released Yvette hide what they did?
(a) They didn't.
(b) By falsifying papers.
(c) By letting others go also.
(d) By shredding Yvette's paperwork.
9. Who did Little Bee meet on the beach in Nigeria before she was detained?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Andrew O'Rourke.
(c) Her father.
(d) Anna O'Rourke.
10. Who is Little Bee allowed to call on the telephone?
(a) A friend.
(b) Her mother.
(c) A taxi.
(d) Her sister.
11. What does Little Bee tell the taxi company?
(a) That the girls are citizens who have been wrongly detained.
(b) That the girls are cleaners who need a ride to their next job.
(c) That she will sue the company if they do not pick her up.
(d) That she must take her friend to the hospital.
12. What did the hotel security guard want the couple to do?
(a) Return to the hotel.
(b) Stay on the beach.
(c) Not talk to strangers.
(d) Learn to use guns.
13. Chapter 2 is written from which character's point of view?
(a) Little Bee's.
14. What were the oil men carrying as weapons when they emerged from the jungle?
15. What happened between Andrew and Sarah the morning Little Bee called?
(a) They decided to get a divorce.
(b) They made love.
(c) They renewed their wedding vows.
(d) They had a huge fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the couple go to Nigeria?
2. What did the girls see on the beach in the morning?
3. How did the man react to the girls?
4. What did the oil men do to Little Bee's village?
5. Where do the girls end up staying for the night?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)