|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to one of the girls when the man is unable to cut off his finger?
(a) She is turned over to the police.
(b) She is given to the dogs.
(c) She runs away.
(d) She dies.
2. How does Sarah propose to protect Little Bee?
(a) By adopting her.
(b) By writing a book about her plight.
(c) By killing the oil men.
(d) By taking her back to England.
3. What does Little Bee discover about Yvette while staying in the empty dormitory?
(a) She is a thief.
(b) She is not as old as she looks.
(c) She is a murderer.
(d) She was released without the proper papers.
4. Chapter 1 is written from which character's point of view?
(b) Little Bee's.
5. What does Sarah ask Little Bee to remember?
(a) Her feelings for her sister.
(b) Her time in the detention center.
(c) The funeral details.
(d) The day on the Nigerian beach where they met.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Little Bee discuss with Charlie?
2. How do Sarah and Little Bee spend their two weeks in Nigeria?
3. Where does Sarah want to spend the day with Little Bee?
4. What is the name of Sarah's son?
5. Where did the men take the girls after the couple left?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)