|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Sarah and Lawrence begin to argue about?
(a) Where they should vacation next.
(b) Sarah's husband's funeral.
(c) Little Bee's presence in Sarah's home.
(d) Charlie's use of his Batman costume.
2. What does Sarah ask Little Bee to do when she wakes?
(a) To tell her where the detention center is.
(b) To take care of Charlie.
(c) To tell her what happened after the oil men dragged away.
(d) To describe her life at the detention center.
3. What does this mean for Little Bee?
(a) She will be sentenced to death.
(b) She is safe.
(c) She is a liar.
(d) She is in England illegally.
4. What is the name of Sarah's son?
5. What does the reader begin to feel toward Little Bee?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie do as Andrew's coffin is lowered into the ground?
2. What do Little Bee and Charlie do by the river?
3. How did Sarah try to communicate with Andrew the morning he died?
4. Why did the oil men continue to hunt for Little Bee and her sister?
5. Where does Little Bee decide to go after she runs?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)