|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sarah want to spend the day with Little Bee?
(a) At Charlie's school.
(b) At the river.
(c) At the carnival.
(d) At the house.
2. What did the girls hear coming from the jungle?
(a) The sound of dogs.
(b) Children crying.
(c) The sound of guns.
(d) A news crew.
3. What does Little Bee take with her from the beach?
(a) Sarah's driver's license and business card.
(b) A seashell from the water.
(c) Rope from the boat.
(d) Andrew's driver's license and business card.
4. While in detention, Little Bee worked hard to do what?
(a) Learn Nigerian.
(b) Learn English.
(c) Learn a craft.
(d) Learn immigration law.
5. What does Sarah ask Little Bee to remember?
(a) The day on the Nigerian beach where they met.
(b) The funeral details.
(c) Her time in the detention center.
(d) Her feelings for her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the person who released Yvette hide what they did?
2. What do the men do to Little Bee?
3. Where is Little Bee headed when she leaves the detention center?
4. What did Sarah and Andrew argue about?
5. What outfit does Charlie always wear?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)