|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Little Bee stop as she was walking down the beach?
(a) At the edge of the jungle.
(b) At the abandoned boat.
(c) At the hotel.
(d) At a harbor.
2. What does Little Bee tell the taxi company?
(a) That the girls are citizens who have been wrongly detained.
(b) That she will sue the company if they do not pick her up.
(c) That she must take her friend to the hospital.
(d) That the girls are cleaners who need a ride to their next job.
3. What does Little Bee find on the beach?
(a) Andrew's wallet.
(b) More oil men.
(c) Sarah's wallet.
(d) A police officer.
4. What did the men find on the beach that made them stop?
(a) An abandoned boat.
(b) An abandoned house.
(c) A cliff.
(d) A hotel.
5. What began to happen as he and Sarah talked about the Home Secretary?
(a) The news ended.
(b) They began to flirt.
(c) He felt better.
(d) She felt better.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah realize during the ceremony at the grave site?
2. Why does Lawrence want to talk to Little Bee?
3. Why did the oil men continue to hunt for Little Bee and her sister?
4. What were the oil men carrying as weapons when they emerged from the jungle?
5. What does Lawrence threaten to do to Little Bee?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)