|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fact of today's society is Little Bee struggling to understand?
(a) Why people have affairs.
(b) Immigration laws.
(c) Dependence on oil.
(d) Facination with diamonds.
2. What does Little Bee tell Sarah on the way home?
(a) That she must leave in the morning.
(b) That she will stay with them while they adjust to losing Andrew.
(c) That she wants to become Charlie's nanny.
(d) That she hates them and they deserve their fate.
3. How did Andrew die?
(a) He was murdered.
(b) He had cancer.
(c) He committed suicide.
(d) He was in a car accident.
4. What did the girls hear coming from the jungle?
(a) The sound of guns.
(b) The sound of dogs.
(c) A news crew.
(d) Children crying.
5. How old is Sarah?
(a) In her teens.
(b) Early twenties.
(d) Late twenties.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago was Sarah and Andrew's vacation in Nigeria?
2. Where does Sarah want to spend the day with Little Bee?
3. What happens to one of the girls when the man is unable to cut off his finger?
4. What do the men do to Little Bee?
5. What does Little Bee offer Charlie in exchange for taking off his costume?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)