|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the men find on the beach that made them stop?
(a) An abandoned boat.
(b) An abandoned house.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A cliff.
2. While in detention, Little Bee worked hard to do what?
(a) Learn Nigerian.
(b) Learn English.
(c) Learn immigration law.
(d) Learn a craft.
3. Where did Little Bee stop as she was walking down the beach?
(a) At the hotel.
(b) At the edge of the jungle.
(c) At the abandoned boat.
(d) At a harbor.
4. Who is saved when the woman cuts off her finger?
(a) The woman.
(b) Them man.
(c) Little Bee's sister.
(d) Little Bee.
5. What did the girls see on the beach in the morning?
(a) The police.
(b) A white couple.
(c) The oil men.
(d) Their parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows up at Sarah's house as she and Little Bee are talking about the future?
2. Chapter 2 is written from which character's point of view?
3. Who calls while Sarah and Little Bee are talking?
4. Who does Little Bee blame for her sister's death?
5. How did Sarah try to communicate with Andrew the morning he died?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)