|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lawrence?
(a) Sarah's husband.
(b) An immigration lawyer.
(c) A police officer.
(d) Sarah's lover.
2. What does Sarah realize during the ceremony at the grave site?
(a) She never loved Andrew.
(b) She has not prepared Charlie for the actual burial.
(c) She does not want to say good bye to Andrew.
(d) She feels Little Bee's presence is inappropriate.
3. What country is Yvette from?
(a) The United States.
4. How did the man react to the girls?
(a) He stormed off.
(b) He listened intently.
(c) He cried.
(d) He laughed.
5. How do Sarah and Little Bee travel to the funeral?
(a) They take a taxi.
(b) They are picked up by Sarah's father.
(c) They take a train.
(d) They walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to one of the girls when the man is unable to cut off his finger?
2. Why did Sarah ignore Andrew's problems?
3. How old is Sarah?
4. Where do Little Bee and the other girls wait for their taxi?
5. Where has Little Bee lived for the past two years?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)