|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah realize during the ceremony at the grave site?
(a) She feels Little Bee's presence is inappropriate.
(b) She has not prepared Charlie for the actual burial.
(c) She never loved Andrew.
(d) She does not want to say good bye to Andrew.
2. Where has Little Bee lived for the past two years?
(a) A refugee camp in Africa.
(b) A detention center in London.
(c) A detention center in Africa.
(d) A refugee camp in London.
3. How did Sarah try to communicate with Andrew the morning he died?
(a) She called him.
(b) She texted him.
(c) She visited him.
(d) She wrote him a letter.
4. While in detention, Little Bee worked hard to do what?
(a) Learn immigration law.
(b) Learn English.
(c) Learn a craft.
(d) Learn Nigerian.
5. Why did Sarah ignore Andrew's problems?
(a) She is selfish.
(b) She didn't ignore them.
(c) She thought he was being dramatic.
(d) She was ashamed of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Andrew die?
2. Why did Little Bee wish to escape Nigeria?
3. What did Little Bee and her sister do as they waited for dawn to come?
4. What did the hotel security guard want the couple to do?
5. What does this mean for Little Bee?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)