|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Sarah and Little Bee travel to the funeral?
(a) They take a train.
(b) They walk.
(c) They are picked up by Sarah's father.
(d) They take a taxi.
2. What does Little Bee tell the taxi company?
(a) That she will sue the company if they do not pick her up.
(b) That the girls are cleaners who need a ride to their next job.
(c) That she must take her friend to the hospital.
(d) That the girls are citizens who have been wrongly detained.
3. What nationality is Sarah?
4. What were the oil men carrying as weapons when they emerged from the jungle?
5. What do Sarah and Lawrence begin to argue about?
(a) Little Bee's presence in Sarah's home.
(b) Charlie's use of his Batman costume.
(c) Sarah's husband's funeral.
(d) Where they should vacation next.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Little Bee choose to call from the detention center?
2. Where do Little Bee and the other girls wait for their taxi?
3. What does Little Bee discover about Yvette while staying in the empty dormitory?
4. Who did Little Bee meet on the beach in Nigeria before she was detained?
5. How did the couple react to the guard's request?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)