|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the person who released Yvette hide what they did?
(a) By falsifying papers.
(b) By letting others go also.
(c) They didn't.
(d) By shredding Yvette's paperwork.
2. How old is Sarah?
(a) In her teens.
(b) Early twenties.
(c) Late twenties.
3. What does this mean for Little Bee?
(a) She will be sentenced to death.
(b) She is in England illegally.
(c) She is a liar.
(d) She is safe.
4. How does Little Bee see the world?
(a) As full of possibility.
(b) As a cruel place.
(c) As a scary place.
(d) As a dark place.
5. What does Little Bee tell the taxi company?
(a) That she must take her friend to the hospital.
(b) That the girls are citizens who have been wrongly detained.
(c) That the girls are cleaners who need a ride to their next job.
(d) That she will sue the company if they do not pick her up.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the taxi driver react to the girls?
2. How does Little Bee escape?
3. What country is Yvette from?
4. What did the teachers force Charlie to do?
5. What did Little Bee do when the oil men came to her village?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)