|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Little Bee tell Sarah on the way home?
(a) That she must leave in the morning.
(b) That she will stay with them while they adjust to losing Andrew.
(c) That she hates them and they deserve their fate.
(d) That she wants to become Charlie's nanny.
2. Why does Sarah call Lawrence?
(a) She misses him.
(b) She wants him to attend a funeral.
(c) She needs him to babysit.
(d) She needs his advice about Little Bee.
3. What did the teachers force Charlie to do?
(a) Share details of the funeral.
(b) Eat his peas.
(c) Talk about his father.
(d) Take off his costume.
4. What does Little Bee tell Charlie about her name?
(a) That it was inspired by his mother.
(b) That it is really her sister's name.
(c) That she took a new one to hide from the past.
(d) That it was changed when she was three.
5. Who is Lawrence?
(a) A police officer.
(b) An immigration lawyer.
(c) Sarah's husband.
(d) Sarah's lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. What act is Little Bee obsessed with?
2. How does Sarah react to Charlie's behavior?
3. What does Sarah want to explain to Little Bee?
4. Where do the girls end up staying for the night?
5. What happened after Little Bee and Andrew talked in the garden?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)