|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Little Bee spend the night after the funeral?
(a) In the church.
(b) At the farm.
(c) On the street.
(d) At Sarah's.
2. What happens to one of the girls when the man is unable to cut off his finger?
(a) She dies.
(b) She is given to the dogs.
(c) She runs away.
(d) She is turned over to the police.
3. What did the oil men do to Little Bee's village?
(a) They killed everyone.
(b) They took them hostage.
(c) They forced them into labor.
(d) They gave them money.
4. What does Little Bee tell Charlie about her name?
(a) That it was changed when she was three.
(b) That it is really her sister's name.
(c) That she took a new one to hide from the past.
(d) That it was inspired by his mother.
5. What do the men do when they are finished?
(a) Go to sleep.
(b) Return to the village.
(c) Go to the hotel.
(d) Go swimming.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sarah feel helping Little Bee is so important?
2. What began to happen as he and Sarah talked about the Home Secretary?
3. What do the oil men demand from the couple in exchange for the girls' lives?
4. How did Andrew react to the affair?
5. Where do Little Bee and the other girls wait for their taxi?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)