|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lawrence threaten to do to Little Bee?
(a) Rape her.
(b) Turn her in.
(c) Beat her.
(d) Kill her.
2. Where does Little Bee spend the night after the funeral?
(a) In the church.
(b) On the street.
(c) At Sarah's.
(d) At the farm.
3. Who did Sarah write for?
(c) The State Department.
(d) The Home Office.
4. What is Lawrence's main concern about Little Bee staying with Sarah?
(a) It is bad for Charlie.
(b) Sarah could get in trouble.
(c) Little Bee is evil.
(d) He is jealous of the relationship between the women.
5. What does Lawrence ask Little Bee to do while she is at the shore with Charlie?
(a) To confess her crime.
(b) To run away.
(c) To go home.
(d) To speak with Sarah.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Sarah want to give up on her relationship with Lawrence?
2. What did the girls see on the beach in the morning?
3. What will happen to Little Bee if she is caught illegally in the UK?
4. What has Sarah decided to do about the notes she found in Andrew's office?
5. Why did the oil men continue to hunt for Little Bee and her sister?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)