|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Little Bee tell Sarah on the way home?
(a) That she must leave in the morning.
(b) That she hates them and they deserve their fate.
(c) That she wants to become Charlie's nanny.
(d) That she will stay with them while they adjust to losing Andrew.
2. Why doesn't Sarah want to give up on her relationship with Lawrence?
(a) He is abusive and won't let her leave him.
(b) She feels she is too old to find another love.
(c) She needs him to keep her job.
(d) He is wealthy.
3. Why does Sarah feel helping Little Bee is so important?
(a) She feels guilty about Little Bee's rape.
(b) It is a way of honoring Andrew.
(c) She is a political activist.
(d) She thinks it will make a good story.
4. Why does Sarah call Lawrence?
(a) She misses him.
(b) She needs him to babysit.
(c) She needs his advice about Little Bee.
(d) She wants him to attend a funeral.
5. What happens once Sarah returns home?
(a) She and Lawrence argue about his wife.
(b) She and Lawrence argue about Charlie.
(c) She and Lawrence argue about Little Bee.
(d) She and Lawrence argue about her job.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the person who released Yvette hide what they did?
2. Who released Yvette from the detention center?
3. What does Little Bee discuss with Charlie?
4. Who does Little Bee blame for her sister's death?
5. What does Sarah think Andrew was doing before he died?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)