1. What nationality is the author of this book?
2. Where has Little Bee lived for the past two years?
(a) A detention center in London.
(b) A detention center in Africa.
(c) A refugee camp in London.
(d) A refugee camp in Africa.
3. What is Little Bee given as she leaves the place she has lived for two years?
(a) Details of a job.
(b) A plastic bag with her posessions.
(c) Five dollars and some food.
(d) The location of a homeless shelter.
4. Who is Little Bee allowed to call on the telephone?
(a) A friend.
(b) Her sister.
(c) A taxi.
(d) Her mother.
5. How many girls are in line for the phone?
6. What does the taxi company tell one of the girls on the phone?
(a) She must pay double because she is an immigrant.
(b) They do not pick up immigrants anymore.
(c) She must have three other passengers for pick up.
(d) They do not have enough gas to come to the center.
This section contains 4,637 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)