• Chapter 1:
• Odd numbered chapters are told from Little Bee's point of view.
• Little Bee is illegally released from a British detention center in London.
• She is scared to be free after two years in the custody of immigration.
• Little Bee calls Andrew O'Rourke, who she met on a beach in Nigeria, and goes to see him.
• Chapter 2:
• Even numbered chapters are told from Sarah's point of view.
• Little Bee arrives at Andrew's to discover he has killed himself.
• Little Bee attends the funeral with his wife, Sarah, and their son, Charlie.
• Sarah realizes that she ignored the signs of her husband's distress.
• Andrew was ashamed of his behavior the day he met Little Bee in Nigeria and failed to save her sister from death.
• Charlie is distraught at the funeral and Little Bee comforts him.
• Chapter 3:
• Little Bee leaves the detention center with three...
This section contains 885 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)