Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jackie like to wear on his head?
2. What kind of ceremony are the women preparing for?
3. What litters the sandstone landscape?
4. What does Tull say Kiowa claimed his stone was?
5. What does Leaphorn say three dollars is a show of in Short Mountain country?
The author wrote LISTENING WOMAN in the third person. Why do you think the author chose to write the story in the third person? How do you think the meaning of the story would change if the author wrote it in the first person?
Pick two characters from the book and discuss their goals and motives. Do they achieve their motives? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Choose one of the following and examine their real life equivalent. How did the author adapt it for his book.
1. Navajo Tribal Police.
2. The Navajo Tribe.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)