Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jackie like to wear on his head?
2. What kind of ceremony are the women preparing for?
3. What litters the sandstone landscape?
4. What does Tull say Kiowa claimed his stone was?
5. What does Leaphorn say three dollars is a show of in Short Mountain country?
Examine the book's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas?
What are the main turning points of the book? How does Hillerman develop his story to get to each turning point? What happens to the story after a major turning point?
Choose one of the following and discuss how it affects the tone of the book and helps to express character and theme.
2. Point of view
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)