|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leaphorn say dies in his throat?
(a) A scream.
(b) A shout for help.
(c) A laugh.
(d) A cough.
2. What is inside the boxes?
(a) Human parts.
3. What does Leaphorn say tells him that he will die of suffocation?
(a) His lungs.
(b) His God.
(c) His brain.
(d) His common sense.
4. Who does Leaphorn say usually knows everything?
(a) The People.
(b) The Listening Woman.
(c) Old Man McGinnis.
(d) Dave Harper.
5. What happened to John Tull when he was thirteen?
(a) He was bitten by a bear.
(b) He was given his first shot of heroin.
(c) He was scratched by a rabid dog.
(d) He was kicked by a mull.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the scout leader used as a cushion?
2. What kind of painting does Margaret say the old man had said had been spoiled?
3. Where does O'Malley say Hoski went after Washington?
4. What words begin the taped message?
5. Where are the New Mexico State Police located?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Benjamin Tso die?
2. Describe how Leaphorn is attacked when he arrives at the cave.
3. What does Leaphorn find out about Tull in this section?
4. How does Leaphorn find his way to the canyon?
5. What makes Leaphorn the perfect officer for the Tso case?
6. What new information does Witover give Leaphorn?
7. Why did Leaphorn go to the canyon in the first place?
8. How do the men try to kill Leaphorn in this section?
9. What is a skinwalker?
10. Why does Leaphorn think Theodora and Benjamin are in trouble?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)