|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Leaphorn recite to McGinnis in Chapter 9?
a) A passage from the Old Testament.
b) A Shakespeare poem.
c) Tso's letter.
d) His conversation with Theodora.
2. What kind of talk does Largo say he has heard about the Tso killings?
a) Witch talk.
b) Lynch talk.
c) Trash talk.
d) Criminal talk.
3. What is the name of the company Goldrims worked for?
a) System Security Inc.
c) The Indian Circle.
d) Buffalo Society.
4. What is Basti's rank in the police force?
5. Why does Leaphorn ask Theodora to climb into the front seat?
a) She looks uncomfortable in the back.
This section contains 888 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)