|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Tull's hair?
2. Who does Leaphorn meet at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) Tom Kinn.
(b) Begay Utah.
(c) John Tull.
(d) Margaret Cigaret.
3. Who does Tso say beat up his father?
(a) The Sioux Indians.
(b) The sheriff and his deputy.
(c) Town trash.
(d) The police.
4. Who does Leaphorn think Ben was trying to save?
(c) The boy scouts.
(d) His brother.
5. How does Leaphorn call Margaret when he addresses her?
(a) My mother.
(b) Lady of the Earth.
(c) God's creature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of juvenile subject two?
2. What is inside the boxes?
3. What constellation does Leaphorn notice in this section?
4. What does Tull say Kiowa claimed his stone was?
5. How does the dispatcher describe Theodore Markham's complexion?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Leaphorn find out about Tull in this section?
2. How does Leaphorn find his way to the canyon?
3. Why does the dragging sound frighten Leaphorn so much?
4. How does Leaphorn find the groceries?
5. How did Tull and his men rob the armored vehicles?
6. Describe how Leaphorn is attacked when he arrives at the cave.
7. How do the men try to kill Leaphorn in this section?
8. How did Tull and the others escape by helicopter?
9. Why does Leaphorn decide against going to someone for help?
10. What does Benjamin say is his relationship with Theodora?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)