|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What brand of cigarettes does Leaphorn smoke?
(a) Pall Mall.
2. What is Basti's rank in the police force?
3. What does Leapman think is the religion of the man at Tso's hogan?
(c) Roman Catholic.
4. What did Tso's grandfather want Tso to arrange for him?
(a) A eulogy.
(b) A wedding.
(c) A funeral.
(d) A sing.
5. What does Leaphorn say he is finding difficult at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(c) Staying awake.
(d) Understanding the case.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman waiting outside Tso's hut?
2. What European city does Theodora say the man is from?
3. What does Leaphorn say he fervently believed in as a boy?
4. What does the file clerk put on the captain's desk?
5. What kind of animal does Tso say he killed on the same day the sand paintings were ruined?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the three open cases Leaphorn currently has on the go?
2. What does Leaphorn find out about Adams at the beginning of this section?
3. What information does Listening Woman give Leaphorn about the case?
4. How do Leaphorn's Navajo origins affect him in his police work?
5. What does Leaphorn think about the Listening Woman's interview with the police?
6. How did Adams meet Benjamin?
7. How does Begay escape in this section?
8. How does Anna help Listening Woman?
9. What does Leaphorn find out about the Mercedes driver in this section?
10. Who is Benjamin Tso?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)