|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Listening woman use to tap the arbor pole?
(a) Her finger.
(b) Her pen.
(c) Her cane.
(d) Her wand.
2. Where do the witches initiate people into the clan of wolves?
(a) A hilltop.
(b) An underground lair.
(c) A cave.
(d) A small island.
3. Who does McGinnis say he is good at trading with?
(b) Drug dealers.
4. How does the author describe the radio speaker's voice?
5. What kind of car does Adams say she has?
(a) A Stationwagon.
(b) A porshe.
(c) A Cadillac.
(d) A Stingray.
Short Answer Questions
1. What trademark does McGinnis have printed on his glass?
2. What did Adams get McGinnis to draw for her?
3. What is the road to Tso's hogan listed as?
4. What kind of animal is referenced in Naomi's full name?
5. What does Leaphorn say the Navajo wolves have turned to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the three open cases Leaphorn currently has on the go?
2. What legend does McGinnis describe in this section?
3. Who is Benjamin Tso?
4. What two cases does Leaphorn have to work on?
5. What information does Leaphorn have about the helicopter?
6. What does Tso think may be the cause of his illness?
7. What new information does McGinnis give Leaphorn about the man with the dog in this section?
8. What vision does Listening Woman have in this section?
9. What new information does Leaphorn find out when he reviews the listening woman's interview?
10. What does Leaphorn find out about Adams at the beginning of this section?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)