|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Largo use to polish his glasses?
(a) A tissue.
(b) His sleeve.
(c) His handkerchief.
(d) A wash cloth.
2. What kind of car does Leaphorn stop in Chapter 2?
(a) A Mercedes.
(b) A Saab.
(c) A Fiat.
(d) A BMW.
3. What is the road to Tso's hogan listed as?
(a) Impassable-- stop all passers through.
(b) Crimewave--watch for drug traffickers.
(c) Unimproved--passable in dry weather.
(d) Dangerous--take care in all weather.
4. What does Leapman think is the religion of the man at Tso's hogan?
(c) Roman Catholic.
5. What does Leaphorn ask Tso to give him?
(a) A photograph.
(b) A letter.
(c) A driving license.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Theordora say is the priest's name?
2. What does Tso say he dreams about?
3. What does Leaphorn say he is finding difficult at the beginning of Chapter 7?
4. Where does Leaphorn meet McGinnis?
5. What does Leaphorn tell Begay to stop stealing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What new information does Leaphorn find out when he reviews the listening woman's interview?
2. What does Leaphorn find out about Adams at the beginning of this section?
3. What does Theodora Adams represent to Benjamin?
4. What does Leaphorn discover after he finds the tracks?
5. What information does Leaphorn have about the helicopter?
6. Why does Benjamin say he has come to his grandfather's hogan?
7. How did Adams meet Benjamin?
8. What two cases does Leaphorn have to work on?
9. What did Tso ask McGinnis to write to his grandson?
10. What does Leaphorn find out about the Mercedes driver in this section?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)