|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leaphorn say the Navajo wolves have turned to?
2. What kind of cell does the Begay boy say he wants?
(a) One with a toilet.
(b) One with a window.
(c) One with a carpet.
(d) One with a bed.
3. Where do the witches initiate people into the clan of wolves?
(a) A hilltop.
(b) A small island.
(c) A cave.
(d) An underground lair.
4. What kind of sickness did Tso's grandfather say he had?
(a) Animal sickness.
(b) Evil sickness.
(c) Ghost sickness.
(d) Religious sickness.
5. What is the name of the woman waiting outside Tso's hut?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of drug was stashed in the junk car near Keet Seel ruins?
2. What was Tso's only son addicted to?
3. What color are Adams' eyes?
4. What does Leaphorn say he fervently believed in as a boy?
5. What did Tso's grandfather want Tso to arrange for him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Benjamin Tso?
2. Why does McGinn think a Narajo could not have killed Tso?
3. What new information does Leaphorn find out when he reviews the listening woman's interview?
4. How did Leaphorn change when he went to college?
5. What information does Leaphorn have about the helicopter?
6. Why does McGinnis leave a For Sale sign outside his business?
7. What does Theodora Adams represent to Benjamin?
8. Who is John McGinnis?
9. What does Leaphorn find at Anna Ennischee's place?
10. How does Anna help Listening Woman?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)