|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of material have the men used to fasten Tso's ankles?
2. What does Leaphorn say Tso's hands feel like?
(a) Ice cold and bloodless.
(b) Goose skin.
(c) Lava warm and comforting.
(d) Turkey skin.
3. How does the author describe the sky at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) Blanket gray.
(b) Blank blue.
(c) Santa white.
(d) Blood red.
4. What does Leaphorn say the Kiows use the sun as a symbol of?
(b) The Creator.
(d) The Prophet.
5. What kind of twins does Tso say he and brothers are?
(a) Devil twins.
(b) Hero twins.
(c) Delta twins.
(d) Religious twins.
6. What does a man say they will do if Leaphorn does not come down from the box?
(a) Set explosives.
(b) Send the dog up.
(c) Set the bush on fire.
(d) Come and get him.
7. How does the author describe the scout leader's face?
8. Whose voice can Tso and Leaphorn hear as they walk through the cave?
9. What does Leaphorn unhook from his belt after the dog runs away?
(a) His radio.
(b) His gun.
(c) His flashlight.
(d) His handcuffs.
10. What kind of car does the author describe as battered green?
(a) A Station Wagon.
(b) A Vector.
(c) A Mustang.
(d) A Cadillic.
11. What does Leaphorn say he will use to kill the dog and the men?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A machine gun.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A rifle.
12. What constellation does Leaphorn notice in this section?
(a) The Milky Way.
(b) The Great Bear.
(c) Ursa Minor.
(d) The Orion.
13. What litters the sandstone landscape?
(d) Coke cans.
14. What society does Witover ask Leaphorn if he knows about?
(a) Mobile Society.
(b) Naas Society.
(c) Buffalo Society.
(d) Bear Society.
15. How does Margaret describe the policeman she last talked to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Arizona Police describing on Leaphorn's radio?
2. What does Leaphorn have to find before Tull and Goldrim arrive with the second set of questions?
3. What does Tso say he and his brother are saving the people from?
4. What kind of woman does Goldrims say Theodora is?
5. What kind of painting does Margaret say the old man had said had been spoiled?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)