|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of meat are the Dinees roasting?
2. What does Leaphorn say three dollars is a show of in Short Mountain country?
3. Where are the New Mexico State Police located?
(d) Tuba City.
4. What word is stenciled across the lid of the gasoline cans?
5. What does the author say stirred the air?
(a) A violent wind.
(b) A faint breeze.
(c) A light rain.
(d) A downpour of hail.
6. What does the dispatcher say the juvenile subjects are wearing?
(a) Boy Scout uniform.
(b) Firemen uniform.
(c) Police uniform.
(d) Eagle scout uniform.
7. What are the women pouring into the fire pit?
8. What answers does Goldrim give Whitey?
(a) Adams family and stetson.
(b) December the first and lava.
(c) May the third and a sweater.
(d) Cadillac and van.
9. Who does Witover call a crazy son of a bitch?
10. What kind of woman does Goldrims say Theodora is?
(a) The kind that eats women.
(b) The kind that plays games.
(c) The kind that is never home.
(d) The kind that kills children.
11. Who does Leaphorn think Ben was trying to save?
(a) The boy scouts.
(d) His brother.
12. What is the name of the clan Begay is a member of?
(a) The Earth clan.
(b) The Mud clan.
(c) The Air clan.
(d) The Jump clan.
13. What disability does Margaret have?
14. What does Leaphorn say he will use to kill the dog and the men?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A rifle.
(c) A machine gun.
(d) A bomb.
15. Who does Leaphorn meet at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) Tom Kinn.
(b) Begay Utah.
(c) John Tull.
(d) Margaret Cigaret.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Arizona Police describing on Leaphorn's radio?
2. What is inside the boxes?
3. What is inside the gasoline cans?
4. Where did Tso's father get beaten up?
5. What kind of ceremony are the women preparing for?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)