|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leaphorn have to find before Tull and Goldrim arrive with the second set of questions?
(a) A radio.
(d) A weapon.
2. What kind of painting does Margaret say the old man had said had been spoiled?
(a) Cubist paintings.
(b) Dry paintings.
(c) Wet paintings.
(d) Cave paintings.
3. What does the author say stirred the air?
(a) A violent wind.
(b) A light rain.
(c) A faint breeze.
(d) A downpour of hail.
4. What word does Leaphorn hear the Tuba City dispatcher say?
5. How does the dispatcher describe Theodore Markham's complexion?
6. What is spread across the west wall?
(a) A carpet.
(b) An bear skin.
(c) A wolf skin.
(d) A blanket.
7. Who does Tull speak to on the radio?
8. What does a man say they will do if Leaphorn does not come down from the box?
(a) Send the dog up.
(b) Come and get him.
(c) Set the bush on fire.
(d) Set explosives.
9. Who does Leaphorn think Ben was trying to save?
(a) His brother.
(c) The boy scouts.
10. What kind of animal does Leaphorn say startles him?
(a) An insect.
(b) A cat.
(c) A rodent.
(d) A reptile.
11. What society does Witover ask Leaphorn if he knows about?
(a) Buffalo Society.
(b) Bear Society.
(c) Mobile Society.
(d) Naas Society.
12. How does the author describe the silence between Leaphorn and Tso ?
13. What does Leaphorn say the Kiows use the sun as a symbol of?
(c) The Creator.
(d) The Prophet.
14. What is inside the gasoline cans?
15. What does Leaphorn say he sees in the blue-haze distance?
(d) The fifth world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tso say beat up his father?
2. How does Margaret describe the policeman she last talked to?
3. What kind of kidnapping does Tso think they are involved in?
4. What does Tull tell O'Malley he wanted to collect when his friends left him?
5. Where did Tso's father get beaten up?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)