|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does O'Malley say Hoski went after Washington?
2. What happened to John Tull when he was thirteen?
(a) He was given his first shot of heroin.
(b) He was kicked by a mull.
(c) He was bitten by a bear.
(d) He was scratched by a rabid dog.
3. What does the author say stirred the air?
(a) A light rain.
(b) A downpour of hail.
(c) A faint breeze.
(d) A violent wind.
4. Where does Milton Silver live?
(d) Tuba City.
5. What is inside the boxes?
(b) Human parts.
6. Who does Leaphorn think Ben was trying to save?
(a) His brother.
(b) The boy scouts.
7. What litters the sandstone landscape?
(a) Coke cans.
8. What kind of cloud does the author say the cloud east of Short Mountain has become?
(a) A lover's rift.
(b) A female thunder.
(c) A child's weep.
(d) A male rain.
9. What floods Leaphorn's blood in this section?
(a) His testosterone.
(b) His endomorphins.
(c) His pulmonary vein.
(d) His adrenal glands.
10. How does the author describe the scout leader's face?
11. What did Leaphorn find that belongs to the Haas helicopter?
(a) A set of keys.
(b) A map.
(c) A gun.
(d) A flashlight.
12. Which animal's footprints does Leaphorn find traces of in the mesa?
(a) A goat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A buffalo.
13. Who does Leaphorn meet at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) Tom Kinn.
(b) Begay Utah.
(c) John Tull.
(d) Margaret Cigaret.
14. What does Leaphorn say tells him that he will die of suffocation?
(a) His brain.
(b) His God.
(c) His lungs.
(d) His common sense.
15. What does Tso say he and his brother are saving the people from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Museum of Navajo Ceremonial Art?
2. What are the women pouring into the fire pit?
3. What does Leaphorn say Tso's hands feel like?
4. What does Leaphorn have to find before Tull and Goldrim arrive with the second set of questions?
5. What kind of material have the men used to fasten Tso's ankles?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)