|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tso say beat up his father?
(a) Town trash.
(b) The Sioux Indians.
(c) The police.
(d) The sheriff and his deputy.
2. Where are the New Mexico State Police located?
(b) Tuba City.
3. What kind of twins does Tso say he and brothers are?
(a) Delta twins.
(b) Hero twins.
(c) Devil twins.
(d) Religious twins.
4. What kind of woman does Goldrims say Theodora is?
(a) The kind that plays games.
(b) The kind that is never home.
(c) The kind that eats women.
(d) The kind that kills children.
5. What does Tull tell O'Malley he wanted to collect when his friends left him?
(a) His Red Cross stickers.
(b) His Salvation Army badge.
(c) His Blue Cross benefits.
(d) His children.
6. What color is Tull's hair?
7. What kind of car does the author describe as battered green?
(a) A Station Wagon.
(b) A Mustang.
(c) A Vector.
(d) A Cadillic.
8. What is the name of the clan Begay is a member of?
(a) The Air clan.
(b) The Jump clan.
(c) The Earth clan.
(d) The Mud clan.
9. What does the dispatcher say the juvenile subjects are wearing?
(a) Firemen uniform.
(b) Police uniform.
(c) Boy Scout uniform.
(d) Eagle scout uniform.
10. What does Leaphorn say three dollars is a show of in Short Mountain country?
11. What case does Leaphorn say he wants to read about in Albuquerque?
(a) The helicopter case.
(b) The kino case.
(c) The Cop killing case.
(d) The Listening Woman case.
12. Who does Leaphorn think Ben was trying to save?
(a) The boy scouts.
(d) His brother.
13. What does Leaphorn eat with his meat?
(a) Corn on the cob.
(b) Corn bread.
(d) Fry bread.
14. What kind of cigarettes does Steiner have?
(a) Pall Mall.
(d) Lucky Strikes.
15. What kind of painting does Margaret say the old man had said had been spoiled?
(a) Dry paintings.
(b) Cubist paintings.
(c) Cave paintings.
(d) Wet paintings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Leaphorn hear the Tuba City dispatcher say?
2. What does the water Leaphorn drinks taste of?
3. What are the women pouring into the fire pit?
4. What does Leaphorn say tells him that he will die of suffocation?
5. What had Leaphorn's maternal grandmother been?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)