|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of cigarettes does Steiner have?
(c) Pall Mall.
(d) Lucky Strikes.
2. What has goldrims dropped into the cave entrance?
(c) Shards of glass.
(d) Trip wire.
3. Who did Leaphorn work with on the Cata homicide?
4. What constellation does Leaphorn notice in this section?
(a) The Great Bear.
(b) The Orion.
(c) The Milky Way.
(d) Ursa Minor.
5. What animal is it taboo to kill?
(a) A horse.
(b) A frog.
(c) A toad.
(d) A sheep.
6. How does the author describe the scout leader's face?
7. How does Margaret describe the policeman she last talked to?
8. What litters the sandstone landscape?
(d) Coke cans.
9. What case does Leaphorn say he wants to read about in Albuquerque?
(a) The kino case.
(b) The Cop killing case.
(c) The Listening Woman case.
(d) The helicopter case.
10. What does Leaphorn eat with his meat?
(a) Corn on the cob.
(b) Corn bread.
(c) Fry bread.
11. What society does Witover ask Leaphorn if he knows about?
(a) Buffalo Society.
(b) Mobile Society.
(c) Naas Society.
(d) Bear Society.
12. What does the author say slants into the falling water?
(a) The sun.
(b) The moon.
(c) The stars.
(d) The clouds.
13. What kind of meat are the Dinees roasting?
14. What kind of twins does Tso say he and brothers are?
(a) Hero twins.
(b) Delta twins.
(c) Devil twins.
(d) Religious twins.
15. What is the name of the cake the Dinnees prepare for the ceremony?
(a) Riot cake.
(b) Kinaalda cake.
(c) Endischees cake.
(d) Cinders cake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Tull's hair?
2. What kind of painting does Margaret say the old man had said had been spoiled?
3. What does Leaphorn say dies in his throat?
4. What is the name of the clan Begay is a member of?
5. Who does Leaphorn say usually knows everything?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)