Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jackie like to wear on his head?
(a) A stetson.
(b) A red sweatband.
(c) A woolly hat.
(d) A tophat.
2. What kind of ceremony are the women preparing for?
(a) A sun ceremony.
(b) A moon ceremony.
(c) A castration ceremony.
(d) A menstruation ceremony.
3. What litters the sandstone landscape?
(b) Coke cans.
4. What does Tull say Kiowa claimed his stone was?
(a) A Prophet.
(b) A bear.
(c) A bird.
(d) A God.
5. What does Leaphorn say three dollars is a show of in Short Mountain country?
6. What does Leaphorn throw at the dog?
(a) A stick.
(b) A rock.
(c) A flashlight.
7. What animal is it taboo to kill?
(a) A toad.
(b) A sheep.
(c) A frog.
(d) A horse.
8. What is the name of juvenile subject two?
(a) Tommy Pearce.
(b) Quoc Ngyen.
(c) Norbert Gomez.
(d) Jacob Uso.
9. Who did Leaphorn work with on the Cata homicide?
10. What kind of woman does Goldrims say Theodora is?
(a) The kind that is never home.
(b) The kind that plays games.
(c) The kind that eats women.
(d) The kind that kills children.
11. What does Leaphorn say Tso's hands feel like?
(a) Goose skin.
(b) Turkey skin.
(c) Lava warm and comforting.
(d) Ice cold and bloodless.
12. What are the women pouring into the fire pit?
13. What words begin the taped message?
(a) Funny old life.
(b) I need money.
(c) I will say this only once.
(d) You were warned.
14. What constellation does Leaphorn notice in this section?
(a) Ursa Minor.
(b) The Great Bear.
(c) The Milky Way.
(d) The Orion.
15. What case does Leaphorn say he wants to read about in Albuquerque?
(a) The helicopter case.
(b) The Cop killing case.
(c) The kino case.
(d) The Listening Woman case.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leaphorn unhook from his belt after the dog runs away?
2. What does Leaphorn use as a club?
3. What does Leaphorn use to cut the nylon string that binds Tso's ankles?
4. What does the author say stirred the air?
5. What has goldrims dropped into the cave entrance?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)