Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disability does Margaret have?
2. Where does Leaphorn say he wants to visit in Albuquerque?
(a) The FBI office.
(b) The University Library.
(c) The CIA office.
(d) The Natural History Museum.
3. What is the name of the clan Begay is a member of?
(a) The Air clan.
(b) The Jump clan.
(c) The Earth clan.
(d) The Mud clan.
4. Whose voice can Tso and Leaphorn hear as they walk through the cave?
5. What does Leaphorn dream about in this section?
(a) Summer and youth.
(b) Women and fire.
(c) Winter and punishment.
(d) Cowboys and Indians.
6. What does Leaphorn say he sees in the blue-haze distance?
(c) The fifth world.
7. What did Leaphorn find that belongs to the Haas helicopter?
(a) A map.
(b) A gun.
(c) A flashlight.
(d) A set of keys.
8. What word is stenciled across the lid of the gasoline cans?
9. What kind of car does the author describe as battered green?
(a) A Cadillic.
(b) A Station Wagon.
(c) A Vector.
(d) A Mustang.
10. How does Leaphorn call Margaret when he addresses her?
(b) Lady of the Earth.
(c) My mother.
(d) God's creature.
11. What does the water Leaphorn drinks taste of?
(d) Pine wood.
12. What are the Arizona Police describing on Leaphorn's radio?
(a) A motorbike.
(b) A gangster hideout.
(c) A truck.
(d) A murder victim.
13. What animal greets the summer night?
14. What had Leaphorn's maternal grandmother been?
(a) A Listening Woman.
(b) A Wind Blower.
(c) A Future Seeker.
(d) A Hand-Trembler.
15. What does Tso say he and his brother are saving the people from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has goldrims dropped into the cave entrance?
2. What does the author say slants into the falling water?
3. What does a man say they will do if Leaphorn does not come down from the box?
4. Where did Tso's father get beaten up?
5. How does the author describe the silence between Leaphorn and Tso ?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)