|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Leaphorn say Charley should play the man in the Mercedes?
(a) Like he is a gentleman.
(b) Like he is a celebrity.
(c) Like he is a drug dealer.
(d) Like he is dangerous.
2. What is the name of the officer who reports that he has set up the roadblock?
(a) David Lee.
(b) Tomas Charley.
(c) Tommy Burns.
(d) Fred Timms.
3. What is Theodora Adams' real name?
(a) Judy Simons.
(b) Margaret Cigaret.
(c) Jackie Rogers.
(d) Paula Devine.
4. What is Charley's rank?
5. Why does McGinnis not share his drink with Leaphorn?
(a) He only has enough for himself.
(b) It is too strong for him.
(c) He only shares with friends.
(d) He has heard Leaphorn doesn't drink.
6. What kind of insurance does Leaphorn tell Begay they have in case he gets hurt?
(a) Accident insurance.
(b) Family insurance.
(c) Burial insurance.
(d) Death insurance.
7. Who does Leaphorn suggest screwed up the Tso case?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The MI5.
(d) The Cadets.
8. In which state does Frederick Lynch live?
(b) New York.
9. What kind of school did Leaphorn attend in Kayenta?
(a) Boarding school.
(b) Cadet school.
(c) Reform school.
(d) Language school.
10. Who does McGinnis say he is good at trading with?
(d) Drug dealers.
11. What colors was the east streaked with?
(a) Blue and green.
(b) Red and yellow.
(c) Pink and cyan.
(d) Orange and purple.
12. What does AIM stand for?
(a) The Artillery Insect Movemnt.
(b) The American Inner Movement.
(c) The American Indian Movement.
(d) The Amish Itinerary Movement.
13. What did Tso's grandfather want Tso to arrange for him?
(a) A sing.
(b) A eulogy.
(c) A wedding.
(d) A funeral.
14. What part of his face does Leaphorn cut when he falls into the ditch?
(a) His lips.
(b) His cheek.
(c) His chin.
(d) His forehead.
15. What brand of cigarettes does Leaphorn smoke?
(d) Pall Mall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal is referenced in Naomi's full name?
2. What is McGinnis drinking when Leaphorn arrives?
3. When is the only time McGinnis says Indians will kill?
4. What kind of cell does the Begay boy say he wants?
5. What does the man in the Mercedes say is happening to Leaphorn's car?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)