|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lives at the Cigaret hogan?
(a) Anna Attilla.
(b) Tso Hogan.
(c) Margaret Cigaret.
(d) The Listening Woman.
2. What is the name of the officer who reports that he has set up the roadblock?
(a) Tommy Burns.
(b) Tomas Charley.
(c) Fred Timms.
(d) David Lee.
3. Why does Adams say she doesn't want to tell Leaphorn about her business?
(a) She doesn't believe he is a policeman.
(b) She wants him to find out by himself.
(c) She thinks he is corrupt.
(d) It has nothing to do with the law.
4. What kind of sickness did Tso's grandfather say he had?
(a) Evil sickness.
(b) Religious sickness.
(c) Animal sickness.
(d) Ghost sickness.
5. What is Basti's rank in the police force?
6. What does Theodora take out of her purse?
(a) A map.
(b) A photograph.
(c) Dollar bills.
(d) A book.
7. What does Leapman think is the religion of the man at Tso's hogan?
(b) Roman Catholic.
8. What color are Adams' eyes?
9. What kind of car does Adams say she has?
(a) A Stationwagon.
(b) A Cadillac.
(c) A porshe.
(d) A Stingray.
10. What kind of insurance does Leaphorn tell Begay they have in case he gets hurt?
(a) Family insurance.
(b) Burial insurance.
(c) Accident insurance.
(d) Death insurance.
11. What is the name of the society that is as militant as you get?
(a) The Buffalo Society.
(b) The Clown Society.
(c) The Monkey Wrench Society.
(d) The Bill Society.
12. Who does Leaphorn suggest screwed up the Tso case?
(a) The MI5.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The Cadets.
(d) The FBI.
13. How does the author describe the radio speaker's voice?
14. What name does Judy have on her driver's license?
(a) Gillian Adams.
(b) Paula Former.
(c) Theodora Adams.
(d) Margaret Cigaret.
15. What was the name of Tso's grandfather?
(a) Horse Feather.
(b) Go Between.
(c) Standing Medicine.
(d) Royal Lump.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of talk does Largo say he has heard about the Tso killings?
2. What does Leaphorn recite to McGinnis in Chapter 9?
3. What did Tso's grandfather want Tso to arrange for him?
4. What colors was the east streaked with?
5. What kind of animal is referenced in Naomi's full name?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)