|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dogs does Leaphorn find in the shallow graves?
(a) Golden retrievers.
(b) Sheep dogs.
(c) Pit bull terriers.
2. What kind of car does Adams say she has?
(a) A Stationwagon.
(b) A Cadillac.
(c) A porshe.
(d) A Stingray.
3. What kind of talk does Largo say he has heard about the Tso killings?
(a) Lynch talk.
(b) Criminal talk.
(c) Trash talk.
(d) Witch talk.
4. Who does McGinnis think is the only person who could have written Tso's letter to his grandson?
(a) Anna Atcitty.
(b) Theodora Adams.
(c) The Listening Woman.
(d) Magaret Cigaret.
5. When is the only time McGinnis says Indians will kill?
(a) In a fight.
(b) As a sacrifice.
(c) When someone threatens their young.
(d) When someone takes their land.
6. How does Leaphorn say Charley should play the man in the Mercedes?
(a) Like he is a drug dealer.
(b) Like he is a celebrity.
(c) Like he is dangerous.
(d) Like he is a gentleman.
7. Who does Leaphorn find lying in the back of his car?
(a) Jack Hobbs.
(b) The Listening Woman.
(c) James McGinnis.
(d) Theodora Adams.
8. Why does Leaphorn ask Theodora to climb into the front seat?
(a) She looks uncomfortable in the back.
(b) He doesn't want her behind him.
(c) He wants her to read the map.
(d) He wants to speak to her.
9. What does Leaphorn tell Begay to stop stealing?
10. What does Leaphorn ask Tso to give him?
(a) A letter.
(b) A driving license.
(c) A photograph.
11. What group is Leaphorn a member of?
(a) The Slow Talking People.
(b) The Listening People.
(c) The Mighty People.
(d) The Fast Talking People.
12. What name does Judy have on her driver's license?
(a) Theodora Adams.
(b) Margaret Cigaret.
(c) Paula Former.
(d) Gillian Adams.
13. What does McGinnis say Standing Man was noted for?
(a) His honesty.
(b) His humor.
(c) His kindness.
(d) His wisdom.
14. What was Tso's only son addicted to?
15. What kind of animal is referenced in Naomi's full name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does AIM stand for?
2. What part of his face does Leaphorn cut when he falls into the ditch?
3. What kind of animal does Tso say he killed on the same day the sand paintings were ruined?
4. Where does Leaphorn say the Adams woman lives?
5. Why does McGinnis think it is unlikely a Navajo is responsible for the killings?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)