|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Largo use to polish his glasses?
(a) A wash cloth.
(b) His handkerchief.
(c) A tissue.
(d) His sleeve.
2. What group is Leaphorn a member of?
(a) The Listening People.
(b) The Mighty People.
(c) The Slow Talking People.
(d) The Fast Talking People.
3. What kind of animal is referenced in Naomi's full name?
4. What does Listening woman use to tap the arbor pole?
(a) Her wand.
(b) Her finger.
(c) Her cane.
(d) Her pen.
5. Who does McGinnis say he is good at trading with?
(a) Drug dealers.
6. Where does McGinnis say Theodora is from?
(b) New York.
(c) New Jersey.
7. What was Tso's only son addicted to?
8. What does the Mercedes smell like inside?
(b) Dog urine.
(c) Fried onions.
9. What trademark does McGinnis have printed on his glass?
10. What time does Tso say he was operated on?
(a) Tso time.
(b) European time.
(c) Mexican time.
(d) Navajo time.
11. Who lives at the Cigaret hogan?
(a) Tso Hogan.
(b) Margaret Cigaret.
(c) Anna Attilla.
(d) The Listening Woman.
12. What is the name of the woman waiting outside Tso's hut?
13. Whose interview does Leaphorn listen to?
(a) James McGinnis's.
(b) The Listening Woman's.
(c) Hosteen Tso's.
(d) David Atcitty's.
14. In which state does Frederick Lynch live?
(b) New York.
15. What kind of car does Leaphorn stop in Chapter 2?
(a) A Mercedes.
(b) A Fiat.
(c) A BMW.
(d) A Saab.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leaphorn say he fervently believed in as a boy?
2. What does the man in the Mercedes say is happening to Leaphorn's car?
3. What part of his face does Leaphorn cut when he falls into the ditch?
4. What was the name of Tso's grandfather?
5. What did Adams get McGinnis to draw for her?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)