|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Theodora's father's job?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A dentist.
(d) A doctor.
2. What was Tso's only son addicted to?
3. In which state does Frederick Lynch live?
(b) New York.
4. Who does Leaphorn suggest screwed up the Tso case?
(a) The Cadets.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The MI5.
5. What does Leaphorn ask Judy to show him?
(a) Her driving license.
(b) Her gun license.
(c) Her social security number.
(d) Her passport.
6. What kind of insurance does Leaphorn tell Begay they have in case he gets hurt?
(a) Burial insurance.
(b) Death insurance.
(c) Accident insurance.
(d) Family insurance.
7. What does Leaphorn ask Tso to give him?
(b) A letter.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A driving license.
8. What kind of car does Leaphorn stop in Chapter 2?
(a) A Mercedes.
(b) A BMW.
(c) A Saab.
(d) A Fiat.
9. What is Basti's rank in the police force?
10. What is the name of the FBI agent who talked to Margaret Cigaret?
11. What does Leapman think is the religion of the man at Tso's hogan?
(a) Roman Catholic.
12. What is the name of the society that is as militant as you get?
(a) The Clown Society.
(b) The Bill Society.
(c) The Monkey Wrench Society.
(d) The Buffalo Society.
13. What does Listening woman use to tap the arbor pole?
(a) Her wand.
(b) Her cane.
(c) Her finger.
(d) Her pen.
14. Which of the following animals can a Navajo wolf turn himself into?
(a) A boar.
(b) A cat.
(c) A bear.
(d) A buffalo.
15. What does Tso say he dreams about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the witches initiate people into the clan of wolves?
2. What name does Judy have on her driver's license?
3. What does Theordora say is the priest's name?
4. What is the name of the officer who reports that he has set up the roadblock?
5. What is Charley's rank?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)