|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author describe the radio speaker's voice?
2. What part of his body did the doctor warn McGinnis he was damaging?
(a) His liver.
(b) His kidney.
(c) His sinuses.
(d) His ear drums.
3. What kind of car does Adams say she has?
(a) A Cadillac.
(b) A Stingray.
(c) A Stationwagon.
(d) A porshe.
4. Who does Leaphorn find lying in the back of his car?
(a) James McGinnis.
(b) The Listening Woman.
(c) Jack Hobbs.
(d) Theodora Adams.
5. What does the file clerk put on the captain's desk?
(a) A box of donuts.
(b) A Manila folder.
(c) A coffee.
(d) A pile of photos.
6. What does Largo use to polish his glasses?
(a) A tissue.
(b) A wash cloth.
(c) His sleeve.
(d) His handkerchief.
7. What kind of animal does Tso say he killed on the same day the sand paintings were ruined?
(a) A dog.
(b) A toad.
(c) A frog.
(d) A cat.
8. Who do the Navajo Tribal Police have a regulation against picking up?
(b) Apache Indians.
(c) Sioux Indians.
9. What part of his face does Leaphorn cut when he falls into the ditch?
(a) His cheek.
(b) His forehead.
(c) His chin.
(d) His lips.
10. What is McGinnis drinking when Leaphorn arrives?
11. What is different about the man since last time Leaphorn saw him?
(a) He not wearing glasses.
(b) He has a three inch scar.
(c) He has a limp.
(d) His hair is a different color.
12. What is the name of the society that is as militant as you get?
(a) The Clown Society.
(b) The Buffalo Society.
(c) The Bill Society.
(d) The Monkey Wrench Society.
13. Why does the man want to give up the priesthood?
(a) He feels he is failing to reach his potential.
(b) He wants to marry.
(c) He no longer believes.
(d) He wants to start a business.
14. What is the name of the officer who reports that he has set up the roadblock?
(a) Tommy Burns.
(b) Fred Timms.
(c) David Lee.
(d) Tomas Charley.
15. Who does McGinnis think is the only person who could have written Tso's letter to his grandson?
(a) Theodora Adams.
(b) Magaret Cigaret.
(c) The Listening Woman.
(d) Anna Atcitty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group is Leaphorn a member of?
2. Who does McGinnis say he is good at trading with?
3. What does Theodora take out of her purse?
4. What kind of insurance does Leaphorn tell Begay they have in case he gets hurt?
5. When is the only time McGinnis says Indians will kill?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)