|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Largo use to polish his glasses?
(a) A tissue.
(b) His handkerchief.
(c) His sleeve.
(d) A wash cloth.
2. What does Leaphorn say the Navajo wolves have turned to?
3. What group is Leaphorn a member of?
(a) The Fast Talking People.
(b) The Mighty People.
(c) The Listening People.
(d) The Slow Talking People.
4. Why does the man want to give up the priesthood?
(a) He feels he is failing to reach his potential.
(b) He wants to marry.
(c) He no longer believes.
(d) He wants to start a business.
5. Where does McGinnis say Theodora is from?
(a) New Jersey.
(c) New York.
6. How does the author describe the radio speaker's voice?
7. What does Leaphorn tell Begay to stop stealing?
8. Where does Leaphorn arrange a roadblock?
(a) Red Lake.
(b) Blue Lake.
(c) Table Mountain.
(d) Exit 56.
9. What kind of school did Leaphorn attend in Kayenta?
(a) Language school.
(b) Reform school.
(c) Cadet school.
(d) Boarding school.
10. What does Leaphorn say he fervently believed in as a boy?
(b) Animal spirits.
(c) The concept of evil.
(d) The white devil.
11. What does Leaphorn say he is finding difficult at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) Staying awake.
(d) Understanding the case.
12. What kind of cell does the Begay boy say he wants?
(a) One with a bed.
(b) One with a carpet.
(c) One with a window.
(d) One with a toilet.
13. What does Adams say her business has nothing to do with?
14. Who does McGinis say the boy claimed killed his dog?
(a) A goat herder.
(b) A goader.
(c) A skinwalker.
(d) A cactus man.
15. What kind of animal is referenced in Naomi's full name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Mercedes smell like inside?
2. Why did Tso want his grandson to come home?
3. What does the man in the Mercedes say is happening to Leaphorn's car?
4. What is the name of the woman waiting outside Tso's hut?
5. What does Leapman think is the religion of the man at Tso's hogan?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)