|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does Adams say she has?
(a) A Stationwagon.
(b) A Cadillac.
(c) A porshe.
(d) A Stingray.
2. Where does Leaphorn say the Adams woman lives?
(a) Red Mountain.
(b) Short Mountain.
(c) Short River.
(d) Red River,
3. Why did Tso want his grandson to come home?
(a) To Christen him.
(b) To give his inheritance.
(c) To tell him a family secret.
(d) To marry him off.
4. What is the name of the society that is as militant as you get?
(a) The Buffalo Society.
(b) The Clown Society.
(c) The Monkey Wrench Society.
(d) The Bill Society.
5. What colors was the east streaked with?
(a) Blue and green.
(b) Red and yellow.
(c) Orange and purple.
(d) Pink and cyan.
6. Why does the man want to give up the priesthood?
(a) He no longer believes.
(b) He wants to marry.
(c) He wants to start a business.
(d) He feels he is failing to reach his potential.
7. Whose interview does Leaphorn listen to?
(a) The Listening Woman's.
(b) David Atcitty's.
(c) James McGinnis's.
(d) Hosteen Tso's.
8. What does Listening woman use to tap the arbor pole?
(a) Her wand.
(b) Her cane.
(c) Her pen.
(d) Her finger.
9. Who does Leaphorn find lying in the back of his car?
(a) The Listening Woman.
(b) James McGinnis.
(c) Jack Hobbs.
(d) Theodora Adams.
10. What kind of cell does the Begay boy say he wants?
(a) One with a window.
(b) One with a carpet.
(c) One with a bed.
(d) One with a toilet.
11. What does Tso say he dreams about?
12. What does Leaphorn say he is finding difficult at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(b) Understanding the case.
(d) Staying awake.
13. What kind of animal is referenced in Naomi's full name?
14. Who does Leaphorn think killed the sheep dogs?
(a) A vulture.
(b) Another dog.
(c) Emerson Basti.
(d) The Listening Woman.
15. What kind of drug was stashed in the junk car near Keet Seel ruins?
Short Answer Questions
1. What group is Leaphorn a member of?
2. What time does Tso say he was operated on?
3. What kind of dogs does Leaphorn find in the shallow graves?
4. How does the author describe the radio speaker's voice?
5. What does Leaphorn ask Tso to give him?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)