|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the disadvantages of being located at the Short Mountain Trading Post?
(a) An officer is always there by himself.
(b) Only tourist pass through.
(c) Shortwave radio communication doesn't work.
(d) There are no shops nearby.
2. What colors was the east streaked with?
(a) Pink and cyan.
(b) Red and yellow.
(c) Blue and green.
(d) Orange and purple.
3. What kind of animal is referenced in Naomi's full name?
4. What does Tso say he dreams about?
5. What kind of sickness did Tso's grandfather say he had?
(a) Ghost sickness.
(b) Animal sickness.
(c) Religious sickness.
(d) Evil sickness.
6. Who does Leaphorn find lying in the back of his car?
(a) The Listening Woman.
(b) Jack Hobbs.
(c) James McGinnis.
(d) Theodora Adams.
7. Where does Leaphorn say the Adams woman lives?
(a) Short River.
(b) Red Mountain.
(c) Red River,
(d) Short Mountain.
8. What kind of school did Leaphorn attend in Kayenta?
(a) Boarding school.
(b) Cadet school.
(c) Reform school.
(d) Language school.
9. What name does Judy have on her driver's license?
(a) Gillian Adams.
(b) Theodora Adams.
(c) Paula Former.
(d) Margaret Cigaret.
10. How does the author describe the radio speaker's voice?
11. Where does Leaphorn meet McGinnis?
(a) The Lono Retreat.
(b) The Final Frontier.
(c) The Short Mountain Trading Post.
(d) The Redhorn Trading Post.
12. Who does McGinnis say he is good at trading with?
(b) Drug dealers.
13. Who does Leaphorn suggest screwed up the Tso case?
(a) The MI5.
(b) The Cadets.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The FBI.
14. What two animals does Leaphorn compare Adams and Tso to?
(a) Buffalo and bear.
(b) Cat and dog.
(c) Wildcat and tiger.
(d) Rabbit and coyote.
15. What kind of talk does Largo say he has heard about the Tso killings?
(a) Witch talk.
(b) Trash talk.
(c) Lynch talk.
(d) Criminal talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leapman think is the religion of the man at Tso's hogan?
2. Who does McGinis say the boy claimed killed his dog?
3. Whose interview does Leaphorn listen to?
4. What does AIM stand for?
5. What city does the speaker on the radio mention?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)