|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Sixteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the man want to give up the priesthood?
(a) He wants to marry.
(b) He wants to start a business.
(c) He feels he is failing to reach his potential.
(d) He no longer believes.
2. What is the name of the officer who reports that he has set up the roadblock?
(a) David Lee.
(b) Tommy Burns.
(c) Fred Timms.
(d) Tomas Charley.
3. What has the scout leader used as a cushion?
(a) A boy scout.
(b) His coat.
(c) His trousers.
(d) His jumper.
4. Who does Leaphorn think killed the sheep dogs?
(a) Another dog.
(b) Emerson Basti.
(c) The Listening Woman.
(d) A vulture.
5. What does Leaphorn say tells him that he will die of suffocation?
(a) His brain.
(b) His lungs.
(c) His God.
(d) His common sense.
Short Answer Questions
1. What trademark does McGinnis have printed on his glass?
2. What kind of insurance does Leaphorn tell Begay they have in case he gets hurt?
3. What kind of car does Leaphorn stop in Chapter 2?
4. What kind of meat are the Dinees roasting?
5. What does Tso say he dreams about?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)