|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Sixteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tull speak to on the radio?
2. What kind of car does the author describe as battered green?
(a) A Cadillic.
(b) A Vector.
(c) A Mustang.
(d) A Station Wagon.
3. Where does Leaphorn say the Adams woman lives?
(a) Red River,
(b) Red Mountain.
(c) Short Mountain.
(d) Short River.
4. Why does the man want to give up the priesthood?
(a) He no longer believes.
(b) He wants to marry.
(c) He wants to start a business.
(d) He feels he is failing to reach his potential.
5. What is the name of the cake the Dinnees prepare for the ceremony?
(a) Kinaalda cake.
(b) Riot cake.
(c) Endischees cake.
(d) Cinders cake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of school did Leaphorn attend in Kayenta?
2. What is Theodora Adams' real name?
3. Why does Adams say she doesn't want to tell Leaphorn about her business?
4. What European city does Theodora say the man is from?
5. What kind of woman does Goldrims say Theodora is?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)