|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Sixteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the clan Begay is a member of?
(a) The Jump clan.
(b) The Air clan.
(c) The Mud clan.
(d) The Earth clan.
2. What kind of painting does Margaret say the old man had said had been spoiled?
(a) Dry paintings.
(b) Cave paintings.
(c) Cubist paintings.
(d) Wet paintings.
3. What does Leaphorn say he fervently believed in as a boy?
(a) The white devil.
(c) Animal spirits.
(d) The concept of evil.
4. What does AIM stand for?
(a) The American Indian Movement.
(b) The Amish Itinerary Movement.
(c) The Artillery Insect Movemnt.
(d) The American Inner Movement.
5. What answers does Goldrim give Whitey?
(a) December the first and lava.
(b) Cadillac and van.
(c) Adams family and stetson.
(d) May the third and a sweater.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leap say a bearded man is as curious as to a Navajo Boy?
2. What two animals does Leaphorn compare Adams and Tso to?
3. What is the name of the company Goldrims worked for?
4. What does the author say stirred the air?
5. How does Leaphorn say Charley should play the man in the Mercedes?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)