|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Sixteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the society that is as militant as you get?
(a) The Buffalo Society.
(b) The Clown Society.
(c) The Bill Society.
(d) The Monkey Wrench Society.
2. What does Leaphorn say he fervently believed in as a boy?
(a) The concept of evil.
(b) Animal spirits.
(d) The white devil.
3. What does Leaphorn use to cut the nylon string that binds Tso's ankles?
(a) A shard of glass.
(b) A piece of flint.
(c) A pocket knife.
(d) A rock.
4. Why does Adams say she doesn't want to tell Leaphorn about her business?
(a) She wants him to find out by himself.
(b) It has nothing to do with the law.
(c) She thinks he is corrupt.
(d) She doesn't believe he is a policeman.
5. Where does O'Malley say Hoski went after Washington?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the scout leader used as a cushion?
2. What does Jackie like to wear on his head?
3. What does Leaphorn say the Navajo wolves have turned to?
4. Who does Witover call a crazy son of a bitch?
5. What does AIM stand for?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)