|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What colors was the east streaked with?
(a) Orange and purple.
(b) Red and yellow.
(c) Blue and green.
(d) Pink and cyan.
2. How does Theodora refer to McGinnis?
(a) The old man.
(b) The crinkly.
(c) The sniper.
(d) The drunk.
3. What is the name of the woman waiting outside Tso's hut?
4. What brand of cigarettes does Leaphorn smoke?
(b) Pall Mall.
5. What does Leaphorn say the Navajo wolves have turned to?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the dispatcher describe Theodore Markham's complexion?
2. What song does Anna say Listening Woman sings?
3. What kind of ceremony are the women preparing for?
4. What does Leaphorn think will kill him if the flames don't?
5. Why does the man want to give up the priesthood?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)