|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of painting does Margaret say the old man had said had been spoiled?
(a) Wet paintings.
(b) Dry paintings.
(c) Cubist paintings.
(d) Cave paintings.
2. What has the dog taken from Leaphorn?
(a) His knife.
(b) His gun.
(c) His hat.
(d) His shoes.
3. What kind of meat are the Dinees roasting?
4. What name does Judy have on her driver's license?
(a) Paula Former.
(b) Margaret Cigaret.
(c) Theodora Adams.
(d) Gillian Adams.
5. How does Theodora refer to McGinnis?
(a) The old man.
(b) The crinkly.
(c) The sniper.
(d) The drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Theodora take out of her purse?
2. What is spread across the west wall?
3. Which animal's footprints does Leaphorn find traces of in the mesa?
4. Who does McGinnis think is the only person who could have written Tso's letter to his grandson?
5. Whose interview does Leaphorn listen to?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)