|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Four though Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Leaphorn say the Adams woman lives?
(a) Short Mountain.
(b) Red Mountain.
(c) Red River,
(d) Short River.
2. What does Leap say a bearded man is as curious as to a Navajo Boy?
(a) A unicorn.
(b) A winged snake.
(c) A headless chicken.
(d) A wingless eagle.
3. What is Theodora's father's job?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A dentist.
(d) A lawyer.
4. What color are Adams' eyes?
5. What kind of animal does Tso say he killed on the same day the sand paintings were ruined?
(a) A frog.
(b) A toad.
(c) A cat.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is McGinnis drinking when Leaphorn arrives?
2. What kind of cell does the Begay boy say he wants?
3. Where does Leaphorn arrange a roadblock?
4. What is the road to Tso's hogan listed as?
5. Why does McGinnis not share his drink with Leaphorn?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)