|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Four though Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal is referenced in Naomi's full name?
2. What was the name of Tso's grandfather?
(a) Royal Lump.
(b) Horse Feather.
(c) Go Between.
(d) Standing Medicine.
3. What is the road to Tso's hogan listed as?
(a) Crimewave--watch for drug traffickers.
(b) Unimproved--passable in dry weather.
(c) Dangerous--take care in all weather.
(d) Impassable-- stop all passers through.
4. What song does Anna say Listening Woman sings?
(a) The song of Sin.
(b) The song of Life.
(c) The song of the Talking God.
(d) The song of the Dusty Wind.
5. Where does Leaphorn say the Adams woman lives?
(a) Red Mountain.
(b) Short River.
(c) Short Mountain.
(d) Red River,
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Theodora's father's job?
2. Who does McGinis say the boy claimed killed his dog?
3. What kind of animal does Tso say he killed on the same day the sand paintings were ruined?
4. What does Listening woman use to tap the arbor pole?
5. Where does McGinnis say Theodora is from?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)