|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leaphorn say he will use to kill the dog and the men?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A bomb.
(d) A machine gun.
2. What does Leaphorn use to kill the dog at the end of the section?
(a) A pool of water.
(b) A stick.
(c) A rock.
(d) A rock.
3. What kind of dogs does Leaphorn find in the shallow graves?
(a) Golden retrievers.
(c) Pit bull terriers.
(d) Sheep dogs.
4. What litters the sandstone landscape?
(d) Coke cans.
5. What does Theordora say is the priest's name?
(a) Horace Adams.
(b) James Attila.
(c) The Listening Man.
(d) Benjamin Tso.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Leaphorn meet McGinnis?
2. What does Theodora take out of her purse?
3. What does McGinnis say Standing Man was noted for?
4. What color are Adams' eyes?
5. What are the Arizona Police describing on Leaphorn's radio?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)