Chapters One through Three
1. What song does Anna say Listening Woman sings?
(a) The song of Life.
(b) The song of Sin.
(c) The song of the Talking God.
(d) The song of the Dusty Wind.
2. What language does the Listening Woman chant in?
3. What does Tso say he dreams about?
4. What kind of animal does Tso say he killed on the same day the sand paintings were ruined?
(a) A toad.
(b) A cat.
(c) A frog.
(d) A dog.
5. What does Listening woman use to tap the arbor pole?
(a) Her wand.
(b) Her cane.
(c) Her pen.
(d) Her finger.
6. What two chants does the listening Woman think Hso will need?
(a) The Breathing Wind Chant and the Black Wind Chant.
(b) The Lizard Chand and the Death March Chant.
(c) The Coo Coo Chant and the Robin Bird Chant.
(d) The Mountain Way Chant and the Black Rain Chant.
This section contains 3,389 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)