Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what has Eleanor come?
2. As Philip exits, how does Richard refer to Henry?
3. What does Eleanor say to them?
4. What does Eleanor do when Richard pulls out a dagger and makes as if to kill John?
5. When Henry asks Eleanor what she is thinking, how does she respond?
Symbolism is used in this play.
Part 1) Give one example of symbolism. What does it symbolize?
Part 2) What is the purpose of this symbolism?
Part 3) How does this symbolism enhance the play for the audience?
Alais puts pressure on Henry.
Part 1) What kind of pressure does she put on him?
Part 2) Why does Alais put pressure on him? How does it affect him? Why does it affect him this way?
Part 3) What does the pressure she puts on him reveal about him?
Henry is surprised by people's reactions to him.
Part 1) How do people react to him? Why do they react this way?
Part 2) What do their reactions reveal about his personality?
Part 3) Why is he so surprised by their reactions? What does his surprise reveal about his personality?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)