Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what has Eleanor come?
2. As Philip exits, how does Richard refer to Henry?
3. What does Eleanor say to them?
4. What does Eleanor do when Richard pulls out a dagger and makes as if to kill John?
5. When Henry asks Eleanor what she is thinking, how does she respond?
Essay Topic 1
Eleanor changes, emotionally, as the play progresses.
Part 1) How does one know a change occurs in her?
Part 2) Why does this change occur?
Part 3) Is this change permanent? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
At the core of the various conflicts is the issue of who loves whom and how much.
Part 1) Give two examples of this from the play. How do these examples reveal the personalities and opinions of the characters involved?
Part 2) How does this issue affect the relationships of the characters?
Part 3) Why are some characters loved more than others?
Essay Topic 3
The dialogue is important.
Part 1) Describe the dialogue.
Part 2) Is the dialogue engaging? Why or why not?
Part 3) What is important about the dialogue? Why is this important?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)