Mid-Book Test (up to Act 1, Scene 4, Part 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. The characters manipulate each other like what?
2. Why does Henry not want to argue with Alais?
3. What does Henry tell her when he sees her put this on?
4. What does Henry offer Eleanor as they prepare to go in to meet their subjects?
5. About what do Henry and Eleanor tease each other?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Alais respond to Henry's attempt at giving her to Richard?
This section contains 1,002 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)