|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry pours Eleanor wine, asking her what?
(a) He should do about the kingdom.
(b) Whether it is true that she wants him back.
(c) Will she ever love him.
(d) Why she has come.
2. What does Alais say Eleanor sees when she looks at Henry?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Cities and coastlines and taxes.
(c) The king.
(d) A kind man.
3. What does Geoffrey remember about his third birthday?
(a) The pony his parents had bought for him.
(b) How loving his parents had been when he was younger.
(c) All of his friends who had come to celebrate.
(d) Who was doing what to whom and feeling nothing but indifference from his parents.
4. Henry and Eleanor toast each other and talk about what?
(a) Henry's plans for Alais.
(b) Eleanor's plans for Henry.
(c) Their plans for each other.
(d) Henry's plans after the confrontation in Philip's bedroom.
5. How does Richard react when Henry reveals that Eleanor has given him the Aquitaine in exchange for freedom?
(a) He is unsure as to what to do.
(b) He is surprised that he had fallen into this trap.
(c) He is embarrassed that he had trusted his father.
(d) He angrily refuses to go through with the ceremony, accusing Eleanor of lying to him and refusing to give her the Aquitaine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alais tell Henry to do about his sons?
2. Why has Henry come?
3. What does Richard try to convince Philip to do?
4. Of what does Richard remind Philip?
5. About what does John talk as he leaves?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)