|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry pours Eleanor wine, asking her what?
(a) Will she ever love him.
(b) Why she has come.
(c) He should do about the kingdom.
(d) Whether it is true that she wants him back.
2. How does Alais respond when he tells the family about the deal he had made with Eleanor?
(a) He must be believed.
(b) He is only plotting and is not to be believed.
(c) She is shocked that he would do this to her.
(d) He has lost his mind.
3. When Richard says he never writes anyone, what does Philip do?
(a) He changes the subject and asks what kind of deal they could make.
(b) He agrees that he does not anyone.
(c) He begins to sob.
(d) He apologizes.
4. What do Geoffrey and John do when Richard is heard offstage?
(a) They run out of the room.
(b) They hide behind tapestries as he enters.
(c) They climb out the window.
(d) They call to him.
5. Of what does Richard remind Philip?
(a) He wants to break up with him.
(b) He loves him.
(c) He cannot stand him.
(d) He has not said he loves him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Geoffrey enters, saying that Richard is in a _________.
2. Why does Geoffrey enter?
3. What reminds John that he agreed to join with Philip in a war against Henry?
4. After he exits, what does Eleanor comment to herself?
5. What does Eleanor do when Richard pulls out a dagger and makes as if to kill John?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)