|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alais tell Henry to do about his sons?
(a) Help them escape.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Exile them.
(d) Leave them there.
2. About what does Henry taunt Philip?
(a) How he has just given all his plans away.
(b) How he looks.
(c) How he is in love with Richard.
(d) How he is not a very smart man.
3. What implies that Philip is out for revenge?
(a) Henry has always been unkind to him.
(b) Henry abused and manipulated his father.
(c) He has been stalking Henry for years.
(d) Henry abused him as a child.
4. Henry pours Eleanor wine, asking her what?
(a) Will she ever love him.
(b) Whether it is true that she wants him back.
(c) Why she has come.
(d) He should do about the kingdom.
5. What does Philip say about his marriage?
(a) He wishes it were Richard.
(b) He does not want to be married.
(c) It makes no difference.
(d) It is a strong bond.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alais respond when he tells the family about the deal he had made with Eleanor?
2. What does Henry confess to Alais?
3. Eleanor realizes she now has an advantage, and tells Geoffrey what?
4. Alone in her bedchamber, what does Eleanor do?
5. What does Henry say about his two demands, for Alais' marriage or the return of the Vexin?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)