|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as Geoffrey and Philip discuss what alliances they could make if Geoffrey were to inherit the throne?
(a) John jumps out from behind a tapestry and accuses Geoffrey of betraying him.
(b) Richard jumps out from behind the bed and wants to join the alliance.
(c) Eleanor arrives and wants to join the alliance.
(d) Henry runs into the room and asks what is going on.
2. Why does Geoffrey enter?
(a) He is looking for Alais.
(b) He is going to sleep.
(c) He is looking for his father.
(d) He is looking for John.
3. Why did Eleanor hate Rosamund?
(a) She took her place at Henry's side.
(b) She was an evil woman.
(c) She taunted Eleanor.
(d) She was more beautiful than Eleanor.
4. About what do Henry and Eleanor tease each other?
(a) How scared they were and what happens next.
(b) How selfish their children are.
(c) How silly the whole situation is.
(d) How old they have become.
5. Alais says that if Henry truly wants to marry her, what is the price he must pay?
(a) Splitting up his kingdom among his sons.
(b) Freeing his sons.
(c) Locking up his sons.
(d) Killing his sons.
Short Answer Questions
1. As John begins to panic, what does Geoffrey do?
2. She looks at herself in her mirror and wonders what?
3. What does Henry say about Philip's plan to let the princes fight Henry instead of doing it himself?
4. When Henry asks Eleanor what she is thinking, how does she respond?
5. Of what does Richard remind Philip?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)