|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alais tell Henry to do about his sons?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Help them escape.
(c) Exile them.
(d) Leave them there.
2. Why does this make no difference to Eleanor?
(a) She wants him to love Alais.
(b) She does not like him either.
(c) She is already a prisoner.
(d) She does not want him to be king.
3. Why is Eleanor glad to hear that Henry cares for Alais?
(a) She had been afraid that giving Alais away was not going to hurt.
(b) She does not want him using her.
(c) She wants to be sure Alais is protected.
(d) She is glad he loves someone.
4. Eleanor agrees, but adds a condition. What is that condition?
(a) Henry must only love her.
(b) Henry must find a new lover.
(c) Richard and Alais marry right away.
(d) Richard must be king.
5. For what has Eleanor come?
(a) To tell Henry she is leaving.
(b) To allow Alais to be with him.
(c) To give Henry whatever he asks.
(d) To tell Henry what she wants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Geoffrey and John do when Richard is heard offstage?
2. What does Henry tell Alais?
3. When Richard says he never writes anyone, what does Philip do?
4. What does Eleanor begin to sing?
5. Richard enters, complaining about what?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)