|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Richard and his brothers locked up?
(a) The wine cellar.
(b) The stables.
(c) The dungeon.
(d) The tower.
2. What does Eleanor offer Henry because she is tired?
(a) To return to the prison.
(b) To leave him in peace.
(c) To sign anything he wants.
(d) To leave the kingdom.
3. What does Alais tell Henry to do about his sons?
(a) Exile them.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Leave them there.
(d) Help them escape.
4. For what has Eleanor come?
(a) To allow Alais to be with him.
(b) To give Henry whatever he asks.
(c) To tell Henry what she wants.
(d) To tell Henry she is leaving.
5. Henry speaks lovingly to Alais, and then as Eleanor watches, what does he do?
(a) He kisses her passionately.
(b) He turns and kisses Eleanor.
(c) He tells Alais to leave.
(d) He tells Alais he was only pretending to love her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Henry say he made the deal?
2. After he exits, what does Eleanor comment to herself?
3. Alone in her bedchamber, what does Eleanor do?
4. Why does Alais say this about the brothers?
5. Where does Act 1, Scene 6 take place?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)