|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eleanor offer Henry because she is tired?
(a) To sign anything he wants.
(b) To leave the kingdom.
(c) To return to the prison.
(d) To leave him in peace.
2. After negotiating use of land and horses, why does Richard say he never wrote?
(a) He cannot spell.
(b) He does not trust Philip.
(c) He did not know what to say.
(d) He did not think Philip would answer.
3. Eleanor agrees, but adds a condition. What is that condition?
(a) Richard and Alais marry right away.
(b) Henry must only love her.
(c) Richard must be king.
(d) Henry must find a new lover.
4. What does Eleanor offer Geoffrey to try on?
(a) Her crown.
(b) Her jewels.
(c) Her wigs.
(d) Her gown.
5. What does Henry say about Philip's plan to let the princes fight Henry instead of doing it himself?
(a) It is first-class thinking.
(b) It is a horrible idea.
(c) It is so dangerous.
(d) It is a selfish thing to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alais ask Henry as he goes to leave?
2. What reminds John that he agreed to join with Philip in a war against Henry?
3. Does Henry believe Richard?
4. How does Henry feel about the way the situation played out?
5. Why does Philip say he proclaimed his love for Richard?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)