|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eleanor now able to do?
(a) Protect her property.
(b) Stick her knife in Henry's vulnerable spot, his belief that John loves him.
(c) Be free of her sons.
(d) Fall back in love with Henry.
2. How does Henry feel about the way the situation played out?
3. How does Henry describe himself?
(a) As a master bastard.
(b) As the king of queens.
(c) As the king of kings.
(d) As a master of the arts.
4. Where does Act 1, Scene 6 take place?
(a) Eleanor's bedroom.
(b) Henry's bedroom.
(c) In Philip's bedroom.
(d) Alais' bedroom.
5. Where are Richard and his brothers locked up?
(a) The dungeon.
(b) The tower.
(c) The stables.
(d) The wine cellar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Eleanor glad to hear that Henry cares for Alais?
2. What does Henry tell Alais?
3. What does Henry say about his two demands, for Alais' marriage or the return of the Vexin?
4. About what does Henry taunt Philip?
5. Henry speaks lovingly to Alais, and then as Eleanor watches, what does he do?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)