|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what has Eleanor come?
(a) To allow Alais to be with him.
(b) To tell Henry she is leaving.
(c) To tell Henry what she wants.
(d) To give Henry whatever he asks.
2. As Philip exits, how does Richard refer to Henry?
(a) As a bear.
(b) As a snake.
(c) As an eagle.
(d) As a lion.
3. What does Eleanor say to them?
(a) Stop already!
(b) People with their differences and hatreds are the origins of war but they could also be the origins of peace.
(c) Go ahead and kill each other. I am tired of dealing with the lot of you.
(d) Do not hurt each other. I do not want blood on my carpet.
4. What does Eleanor do when Richard pulls out a dagger and makes as if to kill John?
(a) She tells him to do it already.
(b) She stops him with a poetically written speech.
(c) She hands him another, sharper dagger.
(d) She screams at him to stop.
5. When Henry asks Eleanor what she is thinking, how does she respond?
(a) She wants to kiss him.
(b) She does not want Alais anywhere near him.
(c) She wants to see him kiss her.
(d) She wants him to love her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Geoffrey enter?
2. As John begins to panic, what does Geoffrey do?
3. What does Henry say about Philip's plan to let the princes fight Henry instead of doing it himself?
4. What does Henry do to try to get Alais to obey him?
5. Where are Richard and his brothers locked up?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)