|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Geoffrey remember about his third birthday?
(a) All of his friends who had come to celebrate.
(b) How loving his parents had been when he was younger.
(c) The pony his parents had bought for him.
(d) Who was doing what to whom and feeling nothing but indifference from his parents.
2. Of what does Richard remind Philip?
(a) He loves him.
(b) He has not said he loves him.
(c) He wants to break up with him.
(d) He cannot stand him.
3. What implies that Philip is out for revenge?
(a) He has been stalking Henry for years.
(b) Henry abused and manipulated his father.
(c) Henry abused him as a child.
(d) Henry has always been unkind to him.
4. After negotiating use of land and horses, why does Richard say he never wrote?
(a) He did not know what to say.
(b) He does not trust Philip.
(c) He did not think Philip would answer.
(d) He cannot spell.
5. Eleanor realizes she now has an advantage, and tells Geoffrey what?
(a) To take Philip to John.
(b) To keep John away from Philip.
(c) To keep John away from Henry.
(d) To take John to Philip.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry speaks lovingly to Alais, and then as Eleanor watches, what does he do?
2. What causes Richard to pull a dagger on John?
3. Why does she tell Geoffrey this?
4. She looks at herself in her mirror and wonders what?
5. Why did Eleanor hate Rosamund?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)