|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry declares everyone will be what, until they agree John is to be the next king?
(d) In danger.
2. John enters, saying he wants to do what?
(a) Hurt Henry.
3. What does Eleanor offer Henry because she is tired?
(a) To return to the prison.
(b) To leave the kingdom.
(c) To leave him in peace.
(d) To sign anything he wants.
4. Alais says that if Henry truly wants to marry her, what is the price he must pay?
(a) Splitting up his kingdom among his sons.
(b) Killing his sons.
(c) Locking up his sons.
(d) Freeing his sons.
5. Henry tells Alais that he realized what?
(a) He could not lose her.
(b) He does not love her.
(c) He loves Eleanor.
(d) He is tired of her.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Richard says he never writes anyone, what does Philip do?
2. What does Henry do at dawn the next day?
3. What does Alais tell Henry about what he had just done?
4. How does Alais respond when he tells the family about the deal he had made with Eleanor?
5. What does Henry ask Eleanor about the Aquitaine?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)