|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does this make no difference to Eleanor?
(a) She is already a prisoner.
(b) She wants him to love Alais.
(c) She does not want him to be king.
(d) She does not like him either.
2. Philip opens the canopy of the bed, suggesting that Richard do what?
(a) Make the bed.
(b) Take a nap.
(c) Rest and relax.
(d) Hide and listen to what Henry has to say.
3. Why does Geoffrey enter?
(a) He is looking for John.
(b) He is looking for his father.
(c) He is looking for Alais.
(d) He is going to sleep.
4. What do Geoffrey and John do when Richard is heard offstage?
(a) They climb out the window.
(b) They call to him.
(c) They hide behind tapestries as he enters.
(d) They run out of the room.
5. How does Henry describe himself?
(a) As a master bastard.
(b) As the king of kings.
(c) As the king of queens.
(d) As a master of the arts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry declares everyone will be what, until they agree John is to be the next king?
2. What does Alais ask Henry as he goes to leave?
3. About what do Henry and Eleanor tease each other?
4. What does Eleanor say to Alais?
5. When Henry asks Eleanor what she is thinking, how does she respond?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)