|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Philip opens the canopy of the bed, suggesting that Richard do what?
(a) Rest and relax.
(b) Hide and listen to what Henry has to say.
(c) Take a nap.
(d) Make the bed.
2. Alone in her bedchamber, what does Eleanor do?
(a) She cries.
(b) She thinks about her marriage.
(c) She wishes she could be away from this kingdom.
(d) She tries on her jewels.
3. After he exits, what does Eleanor comment to herself?
(a) That Philip will lose.
(b) That she has lost.
(c) That she has not lost.
(d) That Henry will lose.
4. Does Henry believe Richard?
(d) He wants to.
5. What does Richard do when he bursts out from behind the canopy?
(a) He tells his father he is sorry.
(b) He insists Philip's love was genuine.
(c) He tells Philip he hates him.
(d) He insists it is all a lie.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Alais asks whether she ever really loved Henry, particularly before Rosamund came into his life, how does Eleanor respond?
2. How does Henry feel about the way the situation played out?
3. Richard enters, complaining about what?
4. When Henry asks Eleanor what she is thinking, how does she respond?
5. About what do Henry and Eleanor tease each other?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)