|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Richard and his brothers locked up?
(a) The wine cellar.
(b) The dungeon.
(c) The tower.
(d) The stables.
2. What does Richard do when he bursts out from behind the canopy?
(a) He tells his father he is sorry.
(b) He insists Philip's love was genuine.
(c) He tells Philip he hates him.
(d) He insists it is all a lie.
3. Henry speaks lovingly to Alais, and then as Eleanor watches, what does he do?
(a) He kisses her passionately.
(b) He tells Alais to leave.
(c) He tells Alais he was only pretending to love her.
(d) He turns and kisses Eleanor.
4. Henry and Eleanor toast each other and talk about what?
(a) Eleanor's plans for Henry.
(b) Their plans for each other.
(c) Henry's plans after the confrontation in Philip's bedroom.
(d) Henry's plans for Alais.
5. For what has Eleanor come?
(a) To tell Henry she is leaving.
(b) To allow Alais to be with him.
(c) To tell Henry what she wants.
(d) To give Henry whatever he asks.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Richard challenge Henry?
2. What does Eleanor say to Alais?
3. After negotiating use of land and horses, why does Richard say he never wrote?
4. What does Eleanor begin to sing?
5. Where does Act 1, Scene 6 take place?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)