|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Geoffrey exits, what does Eleanor turn to Richard and tell him?
(a) To find Henry.
(b) To make an alliance with Philip at any cost.
(c) To bring Philip to her.
(d) To kill his brothers.
2. For what has Eleanor come?
(a) To tell Henry she is leaving.
(b) To tell Henry what she wants.
(c) To allow Alais to be with him.
(d) To give Henry whatever he asks.
3. What does Philip say about his marriage?
(a) It is a strong bond.
(b) It makes no difference.
(c) He wishes it were Richard.
(d) He does not want to be married.
4. As Philip exits, how does Richard refer to Henry?
(a) As a snake.
(b) As a bear.
(c) As an eagle.
(d) As a lion.
5. Why does Henry tell Alais to go to bed?
(a) He wants to be alone.
(b) He and Eleanor need to talk.
(c) He realizes she is tired.
(d) He does not want to see her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry say that he will give Eleanor if she gives him the Aquitaine?
2. What does Henry do to try to get Alais to obey him?
3. Does Henry believe Richard?
4. How does Richard react when Henry reveals that Eleanor has given him the Aquitaine in exchange for freedom?
5. What does Alais say Eleanor sees when she looks at Henry?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)