|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard enters, complaining about what?
(a) How he does not like himself.
(b) How he is in love with Alais.
(c) How they are all Henry's prisoners.
(d) How he would never want to be king.
2. For what has Eleanor come?
(a) To tell Henry what she wants.
(b) To allow Alais to be with him.
(c) To give Henry whatever he asks.
(d) To tell Henry she is leaving.
3. What do Geoffrey and John do when Richard is heard offstage?
(a) They hide behind tapestries as he enters.
(b) They run out of the room.
(c) They call to him.
(d) They climb out the window.
4. Alais says that if Henry truly wants to marry her, what is the price he must pay?
(a) Killing his sons.
(b) Splitting up his kingdom among his sons.
(c) Locking up his sons.
(d) Freeing his sons.
5. Why does Alais say this about the brothers?
(a) She hates them and wants to see them dead.
(b) She cares for them.
(c) If she ever actually has a child they would come after it and kill it.
(d) She wants to marry one of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 1, Scene 6 take place?
2. Henry declares everyone will be what, until they agree John is to be the next king?
3. Henry and Eleanor toast each other and talk about what?
4. What happens as Geoffrey and Philip discuss what alliances they could make if Geoffrey were to inherit the throne?
5. Henry tells Alais that he realized what?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)