|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard say is the only thing he wants from Henry?
(a) His affection.
(b) His money.
(c) His head.
(d) His crown.
2. What does Richard do when he bursts out from behind the canopy?
(a) He insists Philip's love was genuine.
(b) He tells his father he is sorry.
(c) He insists it is all a lie.
(d) He tells Philip he hates him.
3. What does Eleanor say to them?
(a) People with their differences and hatreds are the origins of war but they could also be the origins of peace.
(b) Stop already!
(c) Go ahead and kill each other. I am tired of dealing with the lot of you.
(d) Do not hurt each other. I do not want blood on my carpet.
4. Does Henry believe Richard?
(b) He wants to.
5. What does Alais comment about Eleanor?
(a) She seems shy and uncertain.
(b) She seems cold and unreachable.
(c) She seems kind and loving.
(d) She seems stern and strict.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor offer Henry because she is tired?
2. What does Henry tell Alais?
3. What does Henry convince Alais?
4. Henry pours Eleanor wine, asking her what?
5. Why does Geoffrey enter?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)