|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Geoffrey and John do when Richard is heard offstage?
(a) They climb out the window.
(b) They run out of the room.
(c) They call to him.
(d) They hide behind tapestries as he enters.
2. How does Henry describe himself?
(a) As a master of the arts.
(b) As the king of kings.
(c) As a master bastard.
(d) As the king of queens.
3. What does Henry suddenly realize?
(a) He does not like Alais.
(b) Alais is wrong.
(c) He does not like his sons.
(d) Alais is right.
4. What does Richard try to convince Philip to do?
(a) Sign a peace treaty.
(b) Make an alliance against Eleanor.
(c) Make an alliance against his brothers.
(d) Make an alliance against Henry.
5. What does Henry tell Alais?
(a) She is marrying Richard.
(b) They are leaving for Rome.
(c) He is sending her to Rome.
(d) He is leaving for Rome.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry speaks lovingly to Alais, and then as Eleanor watches, what does he do?
2. What does Henry do to try to get Alais to obey him?
3. Alais says that if Henry truly wants to marry her, what is the price he must pay?
4. Why does Henry tell Alais to go to bed?
5. About what does Henry taunt Philip?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)