|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eleanor realizes she now has an advantage, and tells Geoffrey what?
(a) To keep John away from Henry.
(b) To take John to Philip.
(c) To keep John away from Philip.
(d) To take Philip to John.
2. When Alais asks whether she ever really loved Henry, particularly before Rosamund came into his life, how does Eleanor respond?
(a) She cannot remember.
(b) She ignores Alais' question.
(c) That was a very long time ago and makes jokes about Rosamund's appearance.
(d) No, she never loved him.
3. Why is Eleanor glad to hear that Henry cares for Alais?
(a) She had been afraid that giving Alais away was not going to hurt.
(b) She is glad he loves someone.
(c) She wants to be sure Alais is protected.
(d) She does not want him using her.
4. What does Eleanor offer Geoffrey to try on?
(a) Her jewels.
(b) Her wigs.
(c) Her crown.
(d) Her gown.
5. Alone in her bedchamber, what does Eleanor do?
(a) She tries on her jewels.
(b) She thinks about her marriage.
(c) She cries.
(d) She wishes she could be away from this kingdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Richard and his brothers locked up?
2. Henry declares everyone will be what, until they agree John is to be the next king?
3. Of what does Richard remind Philip?
4. Why has Henry come?
5. She looks at herself in her mirror and wonders what?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)