|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alone in her bedchamber, what does Eleanor do?
(a) She tries on her jewels.
(b) She cries.
(c) She thinks about her marriage.
(d) She wishes she could be away from this kingdom.
2. What does Eleanor begin to sing?
(a) A song she had learned as a child.
(b) Her favorite song.
(c) The carol Alais was singing at the beginning of the scene.
(d) Another song.
3. Henry pours Eleanor wine, asking her what?
(a) Will she ever love him.
(b) Why she has come.
(c) Whether it is true that she wants him back.
(d) He should do about the kingdom.
4. Where does Act 1, Scene 6 take place?
(a) In Philip's bedroom.
(b) Eleanor's bedroom.
(c) Alais' bedroom.
(d) Henry's bedroom.
5. What implies that Philip is out for revenge?
(a) Henry abused him as a child.
(b) He has been stalking Henry for years.
(c) Henry has always been unkind to him.
(d) Henry abused and manipulated his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry suddenly realize?
2. Where are Richard and his brothers locked up?
3. What does Henry do at dawn the next day?
4. Why does Geoffrey enter?
5. Why is Eleanor glad to hear that Henry cares for Alais?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)