|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry tells Alais that he realized what?
(a) He loves Eleanor.
(b) He does not love her.
(c) He could not lose her.
(d) He is tired of her.
2. Henry and Eleanor toast each other and talk about what?
(a) Henry's plans for Alais.
(b) Their plans for each other.
(c) Eleanor's plans for Henry.
(d) Henry's plans after the confrontation in Philip's bedroom.
3. Henry speaks lovingly to Alais, and then as Eleanor watches, what does he do?
(a) He kisses her passionately.
(b) He tells Alais to leave.
(c) He turns and kisses Eleanor.
(d) He tells Alais he was only pretending to love her.
4. Henry pours Eleanor wine, asking her what?
(a) Why she has come.
(b) Will she ever love him.
(c) Whether it is true that she wants him back.
(d) He should do about the kingdom.
5. Eleanor realizes she now has an advantage, and tells Geoffrey what?
(a) To keep John away from Philip.
(b) To keep John away from Henry.
(c) To take Philip to John.
(d) To take John to Philip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor begin to sing?
2. What does Philip say about his marriage?
3. What does Alais comment about Eleanor?
4. What does Alais tell Henry to do about his sons?
5. What does Richard say is the only thing he wants from Henry?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)