|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What implies that Philip is out for revenge?
(a) Henry has always been unkind to him.
(b) Henry abused him as a child.
(c) Henry abused and manipulated his father.
(d) He has been stalking Henry for years.
2. What does Eleanor offer Henry because she is tired?
(a) To leave the kingdom.
(b) To return to the prison.
(c) To sign anything he wants.
(d) To leave him in peace.
3. What is Eleanor now able to do?
(a) Stick her knife in Henry's vulnerable spot, his belief that John loves him.
(b) Protect her property.
(c) Fall back in love with Henry.
(d) Be free of her sons.
4. Where does Act 1, Scene 6 take place?
(a) In Philip's bedroom.
(b) Eleanor's bedroom.
(c) Alais' bedroom.
(d) Henry's bedroom.
5. Why does Henry tell Alais to go to bed?
(a) He realizes she is tired.
(b) He does not want to see her.
(c) He and Eleanor need to talk.
(d) He wants to be alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eleanor agrees, but adds a condition. What is that condition?
2. After he exits, what does Eleanor comment to herself?
3. What does Richard do when he bursts out from behind the canopy?
4. What is Alais doing as this scene begins?
5. As Philip exits, how does Richard refer to Henry?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)