|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Henry taunt Philip?
(a) How he looks.
(b) How he is not a very smart man.
(c) How he is in love with Richard.
(d) How he has just given all his plans away.
2. Why does Geoffrey enter?
(a) He is going to sleep.
(b) He is looking for his father.
(c) He is looking for Alais.
(d) He is looking for John.
3. Alais says that if Henry truly wants to marry her, what is the price he must pay?
(a) Killing his sons.
(b) Freeing his sons.
(c) Locking up his sons.
(d) Splitting up his kingdom among his sons.
4. How does Richard react when Henry reveals that Eleanor has given him the Aquitaine in exchange for freedom?
(a) He is unsure as to what to do.
(b) He angrily refuses to go through with the ceremony, accusing Eleanor of lying to him and refusing to give her the Aquitaine.
(c) He is surprised that he had fallen into this trap.
(d) He is embarrassed that he had trusted his father.
5. What does Alais say Eleanor sees when she looks at Henry?
(a) The king.
(b) A kind man.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Cities and coastlines and taxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alais respond when he tells the family about the deal he had made with Eleanor?
2. What does Richard try to convince Philip to do?
3. Why does Philip say he proclaimed his love for Richard?
4. What does Geoffrey remember about his third birthday?
5. What do Geoffrey and John do when Richard is heard offstage?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)