|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eleanor offer Geoffrey to try on?
(a) Her jewels.
(b) Her gown.
(c) Her wigs.
(d) Her crown.
2. When Richard says he never writes anyone, what does Philip do?
(a) He agrees that he does not anyone.
(b) He changes the subject and asks what kind of deal they could make.
(c) He begins to sob.
(d) He apologizes.
3. Where does Act 1, Scene 6 take place?
(a) Henry's bedroom.
(b) In Philip's bedroom.
(c) Alais' bedroom.
(d) Eleanor's bedroom.
4. To what does Richard challenge Henry?
(a) A duel.
(b) A game of chess.
(d) A jousting tournament.
5. What implies that Philip is out for revenge?
(a) Henry abused him as a child.
(b) Henry has always been unkind to him.
(c) He has been stalking Henry for years.
(d) Henry abused and manipulated his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as Geoffrey and Philip discuss what alliances they could make if Geoffrey were to inherit the throne?
2. About what do Henry and Eleanor tease each other?
3. What does Alais say Eleanor sees when she looks at Henry?
4. What does Henry convince Alais?
5. What does Alais comment about Eleanor?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)