|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Philip exits, how does Richard refer to Henry?
(a) As a snake.
(b) As an eagle.
(c) As a bear.
(d) As a lion.
2. What does Geoffrey remember about his third birthday?
(a) How loving his parents had been when he was younger.
(b) All of his friends who had come to celebrate.
(c) Who was doing what to whom and feeling nothing but indifference from his parents.
(d) The pony his parents had bought for him.
3. What reminds John that he agreed to join with Philip in a war against Henry?
(a) John receives a note from Philip asking how many soldiers he needs.
(b) Geoffrey pointedly comments that there is still Philip to consider.
(c) Philip shows up and reminds him.
(d) John hears Philip's army outside.
4. She looks at herself in her mirror and wonders what?
(a) How she had grown so old.
(b) Where the years had gone.
(c) Why she is so alone.
(d) How her king could have left her.
5. What does Henry confess to Alais?
(a) He will not keep his sons trapped.
(b) He does not see himself as having a choice.
(c) He will kill them.
(d) He will split up his kingdom for each of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alais tell Henry to do about his sons?
2. When Richard says he never writes anyone, what does Philip do?
3. About what does Henry taunt Philip?
4. What causes Richard to pull a dagger on John?
5. Why does this make no difference to Eleanor?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)