|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Richard remind Philip?
(a) He wants to break up with him.
(b) He cannot stand him.
(c) He has not said he loves him.
(d) He loves him.
2. What do Geoffrey and John do when Richard is heard offstage?
(a) They hide behind tapestries as he enters.
(b) They climb out the window.
(c) They call to him.
(d) They run out of the room.
3. When Geoffrey exits, what does Eleanor turn to Richard and tell him?
(a) To kill his brothers.
(b) To bring Philip to her.
(c) To find Henry.
(d) To make an alliance with Philip at any cost.
4. Richard enters, complaining about what?
(a) How they are all Henry's prisoners.
(b) How he would never want to be king.
(c) How he does not like himself.
(d) How he is in love with Alais.
5. What does Eleanor offer Henry because she is tired?
(a) To return to the prison.
(b) To sign anything he wants.
(c) To leave the kingdom.
(d) To leave him in peace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alone in her bedchamber, what does Eleanor do?
2. What does Henry suddenly realize?
3. What does Henry do at dawn the next day?
4. Why does Philip say he proclaimed his love for Richard?
5. How does Richard react when Henry reveals that Eleanor has given him the Aquitaine in exchange for freedom?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)