|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Richard says he never writes anyone, what does Philip do?
(a) He begins to sob.
(b) He changes the subject and asks what kind of deal they could make.
(c) He agrees that he does not anyone.
(d) He apologizes.
2. What does Henry say about Philip's plan to let the princes fight Henry instead of doing it himself?
(a) It is a selfish thing to do.
(b) It is a horrible idea.
(c) It is so dangerous.
(d) It is first-class thinking.
3. What does Philip say about his marriage?
(a) It is a strong bond.
(b) He does not want to be married.
(c) He wishes it were Richard.
(d) It makes no difference.
4. She looks at herself in her mirror and wonders what?
(a) How her king could have left her.
(b) Where the years had gone.
(c) Why she is so alone.
(d) How she had grown so old.
5. Why does this make no difference to Eleanor?
(a) She wants him to love Alais.
(b) She does not like him either.
(c) She is already a prisoner.
(d) She does not want him to be king.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Henry tell Alais to go to bed?
2. What does Eleanor offer Henry because she is tired?
3. About what do Henry and Eleanor tease each other?
4. Alone in her bedchamber, what does Eleanor do?
5. Henry tells Alais that he realized what?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)