|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry say history will call him?
(a) A queen's king.
(b) A great king.
(c) A master bastard.
(d) A king's king.
2. Of what does Richard accuse Eleanor?
(a) Being a liar.
(b) Being unkind to him and his brothers.
(c) Being a traitor to his father.
(d) Being more believable in the conversation she had with Geoffrey.
3. Of what does Alais accuse Eleanor?
(a) Never caring.
(b) Cheating on Henry.
(c) Hurting her.
(d) Trying to destroy her.
4. Eleanor pulls out a small knife and begins to do what with it?
(b) Stab pillow.
(c) Stab Richard.
(d) Carve her will into her arm.
5. What will Henry's plans do for Alais, as well as make John king and Richard powerless?
(a) Make her his queen.
(b) End her relationship with Henry.
(c) Give her more property.
(d) Keep her with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard says he is going to do everything in his power to have what?
2. What does Alais think Henry likes to do with her?
3. When Richard responds with a pointed remark about Henry's being with Alais, of what does Eleanor remind him?
4. What does Philip demand?
5. What look does Alais say she recognizes in Henry's eyes?
Short Essay Questions
1. About what do Eleanor and Henry banter?
2. Why does Henry ask Eleanor if she has gotten the Aquitaine back from Richard?
3. To what decision does Henry come regarding his sons?
4. What discussion takes place between Philip and Geoffrey?
5. How does Eleanor say she would have been happy?
6. What does Eleanor say about her feelings towards Rosamund?
7. What does Richard do when Philip mentions their relationship to his father?
8. What do Geoffrey and John do as Richard is heard offstage?
9. How much of an enemy can Alais be?
10. What takes place when Henry enters?
This section contains 848 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)