|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eleanor pulls out a small knife and begins to do what with it?
(a) Stab pillow.
(c) Stab Richard.
(d) Carve her will into her arm.
2. How does Eleanor then greet Alais?
(a) With genuine fondness.
(b) With silence.
(c) With visible jealousy.
(d) With a shove.
3. How might Henry use the Vexin?
(a) As a place to grow wheat.
(b) A summer retreat.
(c) As a launching point from which to invade France if he ever needs to.
(d) A location for a prison.
4. Of what does Eleanor remind Richard?
(a) Of the evidence she has against him.
(b) Of the love she feels for him.
(c) Of her plot to get him the crown.
(d) Of the arts she taught him.
5. Henry brings up Rosamund, which in turn, leads Eleanor to do what?
(a) Make a joke about how poor of a mistress she was.
(b) Make a joke about how long she has been dead.
(c) Make a joke about how ugly she was.
(d) Make a joke about how poor she was.
Short Answer Questions
1. The characters manipulate each other like what?
2. Richard says he is going to do everything in his power to have what?
3. What would happen to Alais if John were to become king?
4. How big is the Vexin?
5. What does Henry wonder about everybody?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Eleanor bring to her sons?
2. What plans do the boys make once their mother arrives?
3. How does Henry act towards Alais? What is the excuse he gives to Eleanor?
4. About what is this play?
5. Why is Philip there?
6. How does Henry speak to Philip?
7. Why does John enter? What is Eleanor's response?
8. How does Henry react to what Alais says he must do to his sons?
9. Describe the conversation between Eleanor and Henry after everyone else leaves.
10. What takes place when Henry enters?
This section contains 1,112 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)