|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry tell Eleanor is the reason for the way he talks to Alais?
(a) He loves her.
(b) To keep her spirits up.
(c) To keep his enemy close.
(d) To prepare her for marrying one of the princes.
2. What does Geoffrey tell John?
(a) Why no one seems to like him.
(b) What he said in Eleanor's chamber to convince the others to trust him.
(c) He has never liked him.
(d) He is leaving the kingdom.
3. How does Eleanor say she would have been happier?
(a) If she had more sons.
(b) If her sons were smarter.
(c) If she had a daughter.
(d) If she had been sterile.
4. What does Eleanor say will happen if if Alais does not marry Richard?
(a) She will burn the Vexin.
(b) She will purches the Vexin.
(c) She will see to it that Henry loses the Vexin.
(d) She will move to the summer home on the Vexin.
5. What does Richard say when Eleanor says she loves him?
(a) She loves only Henry.
(b) She has always loved him.
(c) She is incapable of love.
(d) She no longer loves him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philip demand?
2. Geoffrey says he and John can work together freely, adding that they have got to make an alliance with whom?
3. To where does Henry invite Alais?
4. About what do Eleanor and Henry banter?
5. What does Henry ask Eleanor to give him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the boys do when they believe they are trapped in the wine cellar?
2. About what is this play?
3. What takes place between Eleanor and Richard?
4. How does Henry act when John leaves, upset?
5. How does Alais respond to Henry's attempt at giving her to Richard?
6. How does Philip want to help John?
7. What takes place between Alais and Henry at dawn?
8. How does Henry speak to Philip?
9. How does Eleanor stop Richard from killing John?
10. What does Henry remind Eleanor, regarding her behavior towards him?
This section contains 976 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)