|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard say when Eleanor says she loves him?
(a) She is incapable of love.
(b) She no longer loves him.
(c) She loves only Henry.
(d) She has always loved him.
2. What does Henry offer Eleanor as they prepare to go in to meet their subjects?
(a) His gloves.
(b) His arm.
(c) His hand.
(d) His horse.
3. What does Alais tell Henry about what John thinks?
(a) John thinks Henry meant what he said about Richard.
(b) John thinks Henry does not like Richard.
(c) John thinks Henry is losing his mind.
(d) John thinks that he has done something to upset Henry.
4. Of what does Eleanor remind Richard?
(a) Of the arts she taught him.
(b) Of the love she feels for him.
(c) Of her plot to get him the crown.
(d) Of the evidence she has against him.
5. What does John admit to Henry?
(a) He is angry with Richard.
(b) He is upset because Henry's given Richard everything.
(c) He has never liked Henry.
(d) He has been plotting to take the crown since he was a teenager.
Short Answer Questions
1. When would Philip add his soldiers to John's?
2. Richard says he is going to do everything in his power to have what?
3. What has John come to announce?
4. What does Geoffrey say is lacking in his life?
5. What does Henry tell her when he sees her put this on?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Eleanor stop Richard from killing John?
2. What takes place when Henry enters?
3. What does Henry say about Eleanor's smile? How does he respond when she asks whether he ever loved her?
4. What does Eleanor bring to her sons?
5. How does Eleanor react when Geoffrey asks why he feels only indifference from his parents?
6. How do the others respond to John's not inheriting the throne?
7. What does Henry say he has realized while Eleanor has been in prison?
8. What does Philip tell Richard to do, when they hear Henry calling for Philip?
9. How does Henry react to what Alais says he must do to his sons?
10. How does Henry react when Eleanor agrees to sign whatever he wishes for a little peace?
This section contains 1,031 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)