|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Eleanor comment that Geoffrey has?
(a) For compassion.
(b) For hatred.
(c) For understanding.
(d) For love.
2. When would Philip add his soldiers to John's?
(a) If John decides on war.
(b) If John agrees to get the Vexin for Philip.
(c) If John goes against Eleanor.
(d) If John marries Alais.
3. Why does Henry ask Alais to stay?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He does not want her to be alone.
(c) Seeing them together upsets Eleanor.
(d) He does not trust her.
4. What does Geoffrey say is lacking in his life?
(c) Attention or affection.
5. What does Alais try on?
(a) A gown.
(b) A small crown.
(c) A new cloak.
(d) A pair of shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eleanor then greet Alais?
2. For how long has Henry kept Eleanor imprisoned?
3. What look does Alais say she recognizes in Henry's eyes?
4. Eleanor pulls out a small knife and begins to do what with it?
5. As he starts to go, John asks Geoffrey to go with him, but Geoffrey stays. Why does he stay?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Eleanor do once she realizes she now has an advantage?
2. What do the boys do when they believe they are trapped in the wine cellar?
3. What do the brothers do at the beginning of the scene?
4. What does Eleanor bring to her sons?
5. What takes place between Alais and Henry at dawn?
6. What plot is Geoffrey working on?
7. What takes place between Eleanor and Richard?
8. What would Alais like to see happen to Eleanor?
9. Why is the Vexin essential to Henry?
10. Describe the conversation between Eleanor and Henry after everyone else leaves.
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)