|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the three brothers do, while John hangs holly?
(a) They are silent.
(b) They sing Christmas carols.
(c) They dance.
(d) They talk about how Eleanor arrived that morning, how she and Richard aren't as close as they once were, and how John is Henry's favorite but how Richard is determined to be king.
2. How does Henry think Eleanor sees the Aquitaine?
(a) As a piece of property.
(b) As a place she would like to be.
(c) As her home.
(d) As a way to torture him.
3. What does Geoffrey say is lacking in his life?
(b) Attention or affection.
4. Henry makes a joke about how he's giving her what for Christmas?
(a) A tombstone.
(d) A cell.
5. For what does Henry suggest Philip wait?
(a) His money.
(c) Alais' hand in marriage.
(d) His counter offer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alais try on?
2. To where does Henry invite Alais?
3. As he starts to go, John asks Geoffrey to go with him, but Geoffrey stays. Why does he stay?
4. What would happen to Alais if John were to become king?
5. As Eleanor drinks her wine, what does she recall?
Short Essay Questions
1. What discussion takes place between Philip and Geoffrey?
2. To what decision does Henry come regarding his sons?
3. How does Philip want to help John?
4. What takes place between Eleanor and Richard?
5. What does Geoffrey say can happen now that the others trust him?
6. Where are Richard and his brothers? Why?
7. What does Eleanor bring to her sons?
8. Why does John enter? What is Eleanor's response?
9. What takes place between Alais and Henry at dawn?
10. How is Henry trying to upset Eleanor?
This section contains 840 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)