|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Geoffrey tell John?
(a) He is leaving the kingdom.
(b) Why no one seems to like him.
(c) What he said in Eleanor's chamber to convince the others to trust him.
(d) He has never liked him.
2. Where does the first scene take place?
(a) Eleanor's bedchamber.
(b) Henry's bedchamber.
(c) The Great Hall.
(d) Alais' bedchamber.
3. What does Alais say she knows Henry will do, if he has to?
(a) Leave her.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Exile her.
4. As he starts to go, John asks Geoffrey to go with him, but Geoffrey stays. Why does he stay?
(a) He no longer trusts John, now that he is to have the crown.
(b) He wants to spend more time with his mother.
(c) Since John is the favorite, he wants nothing to do with him.
(d) Since John is no longer the favorite, he has no interest in serving him.
5. To whom does Henry say Alais matters?
(a) Only to him.
(b) Only to John.
(c) Only to Richard.
(d) Only to Eleanor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Eleanor say she almost won?
2. What does Henry wonder about everybody?
3. What does Henry say he has to get for John?
4. Of what does Alais accuse Eleanor?
5. What does Alais think Henry likes to do with her?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Eleanor respond when Alais asks about her feelings for Henry?
2. How does Eleanor react when Geoffrey asks why he feels only indifference from his parents?
3. What does Richard do when Philip mentions their relationship to his father?
4. To whom does Henry refer, discussing what he will do with his kingdom?
5. What does Eleanor say she wants? What is Richard's response to this?
6. How is Henry trying to upset Eleanor?
7. What does Henry say about his and Eleanor's ideas for the future of his kingdom?
8. What is Eleanor doing, while she is alone in her chamber?
9. How does Alais respond to Henry's attempt at giving her to Richard?
10. What is the response when Eleanor asks about Henry's whereabouts? How does she react to this response?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)