|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry brings up Rosamund, which in turn, leads Eleanor to do what?
(a) Make a joke about how poor she was.
(b) Make a joke about how poor of a mistress she was.
(c) Make a joke about how long she has been dead.
(d) Make a joke about how ugly she was.
2. Henry pours Eleanor wine, asking her what?
(a) Why she has come.
(b) Whether it is true that she wants him back.
(c) He should do about the kingdom.
(d) Will she ever love him.
3. Why does she tell Geoffrey this?
(a) She needs to speak with Philip in private.
(b) She wants to see Henry defeated.
(c) She needs time to tell Henry that John has betrayed him.
(d) She wants John to be protected.
4. What does Alais say she knows Henry will do, if he has to?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Leave her.
(c) Exile her.
(d) Marry her.
5. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks him a question regarding the Vexin?
(a) It is essential.
(b) It is of no use to him.
(c) It is trivial.
(d) It is quite beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. How might Henry use the Vexin?
2. As Eleanor drinks her wine, what does she recall?
3. What does Henry do to try to get Alais to obey him?
4. As he starts to go, John asks Geoffrey to go with him, but Geoffrey stays. Why does he stay?
5. When Alais asks whether she ever really loved Henry, particularly before Rosamund came into his life, how does Eleanor respond?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)