|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry say history will call him?
(a) A master bastard.
(b) A queen's king.
(c) A king's king.
(d) A great king.
2. What does Henry do as he tells Richard what he imagines Eleanor is saying?
(a) He is plotting to murder her.
(b) He is writing her a letter.
(c) He is trying to find her.
(d) He imitates her.
3. How many of Henry's children love him, according to Alais?
(c) All of them.
4. Why does Henry tell Alais to go to bed?
(a) He wants to be alone.
(b) He and Eleanor need to talk.
(c) He does not want to see her.
(d) He realizes she is tired.
5. What promises does Henry make to Eleanor?
(a) He will leave her in peace.
(b) He will love her forever.
(c) He will strike back if she strikes at him.
(d) He will give her the Vexin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Eleanor glad to hear that Henry cares for Alais?
2. Henry declares everyone will be what, until they agree John is to be the next king?
3. For what has Eleanor come?
4. What does Philip demand?
5. Richard enters, complaining about what?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)