|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eleanor now able to do?
(a) Protect her property.
(b) Stick her knife in Henry's vulnerable spot, his belief that John loves him.
(c) Fall back in love with Henry.
(d) Be free of her sons.
2. What gift does Eleanor comment that Geoffrey has?
(a) For understanding.
(b) For love.
(c) For compassion.
(d) For hatred.
3. Henry pours Eleanor wine, asking her what?
(a) Why she has come.
(b) Will she ever love him.
(c) He should do about the kingdom.
(d) Whether it is true that she wants him back.
4. What does Geoffrey say he wants to watch?
(a) Henry and Alais love each other again.
(b) Henry and Eleanor love each other again.
(c) Henry and Eleanor destroy each other.
(d) Henry and Alais destroy each other.
5. About what do Henry and Eleanor tease each other?
(a) How old they have become.
(b) How silly the whole situation is.
(c) How scared they were and what happens next.
(d) How selfish their children are.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Henry remind Eleanor?
2. What would happen to Alais if John were to become king?
3. Henry speaks lovingly to Alais, and then as Eleanor watches, what does he do?
4. With what does Eleanor enter?
5. Why has Henry come?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)