|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Henry remind Eleanor?
(a) How many rebellions she has led against him.
(b) How poor the peasants already are.
(c) How much it costs to have repairs done.
(d) How much water there had been this summer.
2. What does Henry say he has to get for John?
(b) The Aquitaine.
(c) The Vexin.
(d) All of France.
3. Henry refers to an ancient British king named ____________, whom he describes as having carved his kingdom up to give to his children, something he says he'll never do.
4. Alais says that if Henry truly wants to marry her, what is the price he must pay?
(a) Freeing his sons.
(b) Splitting up his kingdom among his sons.
(c) Killing his sons.
(d) Locking up his sons.
5. Why does this make no difference to Eleanor?
(a) She wants him to love Alais.
(b) She is already a prisoner.
(c) She does not like him either.
(d) She does not want him to be king.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Henry say Alais matters?
2. About what do Henry and Eleanor tease each other?
3. About what do John and Geoffrey taunt each other?
4. Geoffrey says he and John can work together freely, adding that they have got to make an alliance with whom?
5. Does Henry believe Richard?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)