|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry convince Alais?
(a) They will enjoy Rome.
(b) There is nothing Eleanor or Richard can do to stop them.
(c) He no longer loves her.
(d) He wants to marry her.
2. For what has Eleanor come?
(a) To give Henry whatever he asks.
(b) To allow Alais to be with him.
(c) To tell Henry she is leaving.
(d) To tell Henry what she wants.
3. What does Henry say when he sees the daggers and swords?
(a) He is shocked that they would consider killing him.
(b) He comments how brave his sons are.
(c) He begins to laugh at them.
(d) He screams no and runs out of the cellar.
4. How does Henry respond when Alais asks when it is safe to believe him?
(a) It is only safe to believe him when he tells the truth.
(b) She can believe him most of the time.
(c) It is always safe to believe him, even when he lies.
(d) It is never safe to believe him.
5. Eleanor realizes she now has an advantage, and tells Geoffrey what?
(a) To take John to Philip.
(b) To keep John away from Henry.
(c) To keep John away from Philip.
(d) To take Philip to John.
Short Answer Questions
1. She looks at herself in her mirror and wonders what?
2. What does Henry suddenly realize?
3. Does Henry believe Richard?
4. Where does Act 1, Scene 6 take place?
5. What does Eleanor offer Geoffrey to try on?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)