|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Henry remind Eleanor?
(a) How many rebellions she has led against him.
(b) How poor the peasants already are.
(c) How much it costs to have repairs done.
(d) How much water there had been this summer.
2. What does Richard say is the only thing he wants from Henry?
(a) His crown.
(b) His affection.
(c) His head.
(d) His money.
3. What does Henry confess to Alais?
(a) He will kill them.
(b) He will split up his kingdom for each of them.
(c) He will not keep his sons trapped.
(d) He does not see himself as having a choice.
4. What does Henry announce?
(a) Geoffrey is to marry Alais and inherit the crown.
(b) Richard is to marry Alais and inherit the crown.
(c) John is to marry Alais and inherit the crown.
(d) Philip is to marry Alais and inherit the crown.
5. How does Henry respond when Alais suggests that he adored Eleanor?
(a) He still does.
(b) He cannot recall.
(c) He did once.
(d) He never adored her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Richard accuse Eleanor?
2. As Eleanor drinks her wine, what does she recall?
3. What does Henry ask Eleanor to give him?
4. Geoffrey says he and John can work together freely, adding that they have got to make an alliance with whom?
5. When Richard responds with a pointed remark about Henry's being with Alais, of what does Eleanor remind him?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)