|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would happen to Alais if John were to become king?
(a) She would become his mistress.
(b) She would be his sister.
(c) She would have to leave the kingdom.
(d) She would be married to him.
2. After he exits, what does Eleanor comment to herself?
(a) That Philip will lose.
(b) That she has not lost.
(c) That Henry will lose.
(d) That she has lost.
3. How does Henry think Eleanor sees the Aquitaine?
(a) As her home.
(b) As a way to torture him.
(c) As a place she would like to be.
(d) As a piece of property.
4. Of what does Alais accuse Eleanor?
(a) Hurting her.
(b) Cheating on Henry.
(c) Never caring.
(d) Trying to destroy her.
5. To where does Henry invite Alais?
(a) To go for a walk.
(b) To go down to meet the family with him.
(c) To go to dinner with him.
(d) To meet his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Richard to pull a dagger on John?
2. Why does Alais say this about the brothers?
3. What does Philip demand?
4. Why has Henry come?
5. What do Geoffrey and John do when Richard is heard offstage?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)