|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eleanor say will happen if if Alais does not marry Richard?
(a) She will see to it that Henry loses the Vexin.
(b) She will purches the Vexin.
(c) She will burn the Vexin.
(d) She will move to the summer home on the Vexin.
2. What does Henry do to try to get Alais to obey him?
(a) He tortures her.
(b) He bribes her.
(c) He blackmails her.
(d) He bullies her.
3. Geoffrey enters and tries to convince John to do what?
(a) Take the throne by force.
(b) Trust him.
(c) Kill Henry.
4. What does Henry convince Alais?
(a) They will enjoy Rome.
(b) He wants to marry her.
(c) There is nothing Eleanor or Richard can do to stop them.
(d) He no longer loves her.
5. What promises does Henry make to Eleanor?
(a) He will love her forever.
(b) He will leave her in peace.
(c) He will strike back if she strikes at him.
(d) He will give her the Vexin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry tell her when he sees her put this on?
2. What do the three brothers do, while John hangs holly?
3. What does Henry tell Alais?
4. Where does the first scene take place?
5. Why is Eleanor glad to hear that Henry cares for Alais?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)