|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Eleanor say she almost won?
(a) A riding tournament.
(b) A game of chess.
(c) Her life back.
(d) The last rebellion she led against Henry.
2. Henry refers to an ancient British king named ____________, whom he describes as having carved his kingdom up to give to his children, something he says he'll never do.
3. What does Geoffrey tell John?
(a) Why no one seems to like him.
(b) He has never liked him.
(c) He is leaving the kingdom.
(d) What he said in Eleanor's chamber to convince the others to trust him.
4. For what does Henry suggest Philip wait?
(a) His money.
(b) His counter offer.
(c) Alais' hand in marriage.
5. What does Henry say about Philip's plan to let the princes fight Henry instead of doing it himself?
(a) It is first-class thinking.
(b) It is a horrible idea.
(c) It is a selfish thing to do.
(d) It is so dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alais ask Henry as he goes to leave?
2. What does Henry do to try to get Alais to obey him?
3. Geoffrey enters and tries to convince John to do what?
4. What does Henry say about his two demands, for Alais' marriage or the return of the Vexin?
5. When Richard responds with a pointed remark about Henry's being with Alais, of what does Eleanor remind him?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)