|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eleanor then greet Alais?
(a) With genuine fondness.
(b) With a shove.
(c) With visible jealousy.
(d) With silence.
2. What does Philip say about his marriage?
(a) He wishes it were Richard.
(b) It is a strong bond.
(c) He does not want to be married.
(d) It makes no difference.
3. What promises does Henry make to Eleanor?
(a) He will love her forever.
(b) He will leave her in peace.
(c) He will strike back if she strikes at him.
(d) He will give her the Vexin.
4. About what do Henry and Eleanor tease each other?
(a) How selfish their children are.
(b) How silly the whole situation is.
(c) How old they have become.
(d) How scared they were and what happens next.
5. When Richard says he never writes anyone, what does Philip do?
(a) He agrees that he does not anyone.
(b) He changes the subject and asks what kind of deal they could make.
(c) He apologizes.
(d) He begins to sob.
Short Answer Questions
1. When would Philip add his soldiers to John's?
2. When Richard responds with a pointed remark about Henry's being with Alais, of what does Eleanor remind him?
3. What does Alais tell Henry about what he had just done?
4. What reminds John that he agreed to join with Philip in a war against Henry?
5. What does Geoffrey say when John continues to hesitate?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)