|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eleanor ask Henry, regarding the Vexin?
(a) How large it is.
(b) How much he is willing to pay for it.
(c) Where it is located.
(d) How truly important it is to him.
2. Henry declares everyone will be what, until they agree John is to be the next king?
(a) In danger.
3. After he exits, what does Eleanor comment to herself?
(a) That Philip will lose.
(b) That she has lost.
(c) That she has not lost.
(d) That Henry will lose.
4. What does Alais tell Henry about what he had just done?
(a) He shocked her, because she never thought she had a chance of marrying into the family.
(b) He scared her, because she wants to marry John.
(c) He excited her, because she was hoping to marry Richard.
(d) He cannot play with other people's feelings the way he played with hers.
5. Why does Henry ask Alais to stay?
(a) He does not want her to be alone.
(b) Seeing them together upsets Eleanor.
(c) He does not trust her.
(d) He loves her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry tell her when he sees her put this on?
2. How does Eleanor reply when Richard asks again what she wants?
3. Henry brings up Rosamund, which in turn, leads Eleanor to do what?
4. Geoffrey says he and John can work together freely, adding that they have got to make an alliance with whom?
5. Why does Geoffrey enter?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)