|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry say that he will give Eleanor if she gives him the Aquitaine?
(a) Her bedchamber.
(b) Her freedom.
(d) His love.
2. What is Alais doing as this scene begins?
(a) Knitting by the fire and singing Christmas carols.
(b) Sleeping by the fire.
(c) Reading a book by the fire.
(d) Sitting by the fire, adding spices to a pot of hot wine and singing a Christmas carol.
3. What implies that Philip is out for revenge?
(a) Henry abused him as a child.
(b) He has been stalking Henry for years.
(c) Henry abused and manipulated his father.
(d) Henry has always been unkind to him.
4. Why does Henry not want to argue with Alais?
(a) She is not of enough importance to him.
(b) He is through with her.
(c) He is tired of arguing with her.
(d) He has enough enemies as it is.
5. Why does Geoffrey say it is even more likely they will be killed?
(a) Since they have been there so long.
(b) Since they are a danger to Henry if they remain alive.
(c) Since Henry is so evil.
(d) Since Eleanor has not come for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry tell her when he sees her put this on?
2. Henry tells Alais that he realized what?
3. What causes Richard to pull a dagger on John?
4. What does Richard say when Eleanor says she loves him?
5. How does Eleanor respond when John asks whether she truly cares about Henry's whereabouts?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)