|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eleanor offer Henry because she is tired?
(a) To leave the kingdom.
(b) To leave him in peace.
(c) To sign anything he wants.
(d) To return to the prison.
2. How does his response to whether he ever loved Eleanor affect her?
(a) She is angry and vows to get revenge.
(b) She is disappointed.
(c) She says that will make the fight to come more pleasant.
(d) She is surprised at his response.
3. Eleanor comments that she does not much like ___________, except for Alais.
(a) Her husband's mistresses.
(c) Her children.
4. What does Eleanor say she wants to see?
(a) Philip become king.
(b) Geoffrey become king.
(c) Richard become king.
(d) John become king.
5. How does Henry respond when Alais suggests that he adored Eleanor?
(a) He never adored her.
(b) He cannot recall.
(c) He still does.
(d) He did once.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alais tell Henry about what he had just done?
2. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks him a question regarding the Vexin?
3. What does Henry say that he will give Eleanor if she gives him the Aquitaine?
4. What does Alais comment about Eleanor?
5. How does Eleanor then greet Alais?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)