|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eleanor say she would have been happier?
(a) If she had a daughter.
(b) If she had more sons.
(c) If her sons were smarter.
(d) If she had been sterile.
2. Richard says he is going to do everything in his power to have what?
(a) The crown.
(c) Both the crown and Alais.
(d) His brothers hanged.
3. Where is this scene set?
(a) In the dining room.
(b) In Henry's bedchamber.
(c) In the castle's reception room.
(d) In the great room.
4. How does John respond when Henry asks John whether he has seen Philip?
(a) He begins to cry.
(b) He does not answer.
(c) He leaves the room.
(d) He yells at him.
5. As Alais exits, what does John wonder aloud?
(a) Why no one knows Philip.
(b) Why everybody hates Richard.
(c) Why everybody hates him.
(d) Why everybody loves Geoffrey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry suggest that the family start doing?
2. What does Alais tell Henry about what John thinks?
3. What do Geoffrey and John do when Richard is heard offstage?
4. What does Alais tell Henry about what he had just done?
5. Why does Henry ask Alais to stay?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)