|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Henry come?
(a) To begin a war.
(b) To find his sons.
(c) To offer peace.
(d) To get his land back.
2. How does Henry respond when Alais asks when it is safe to believe him?
(a) It is never safe to believe him.
(b) It is only safe to believe him when he tells the truth.
(c) It is always safe to believe him, even when he lies.
(d) She can believe him most of the time.
3. Henry pours Eleanor wine, asking her what?
(a) He should do about the kingdom.
(b) Whether it is true that she wants him back.
(c) Will she ever love him.
(d) Why she has come.
4. What does Alais tell Henry about what John thinks?
(a) John thinks Henry does not like Richard.
(b) John thinks that he has done something to upset Henry.
(c) John thinks Henry meant what he said about Richard.
(d) John thinks Henry is losing his mind.
5. How big is the Vexin?
(a) The size of all of France.
(c) The size of most of Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry tell Alais?
2. What does Henry announce?
3. Geoffrey enters, saying that Richard is in a _________.
4. Of what does Richard accuse Eleanor?
5. What promises does Henry make to Eleanor?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)