|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Geoffrey say when John continues to hesitate?
(a) He asks him why he is waiting.
(b) He reminds him that it is either Richard on the throne or him.
(c) He asks him if he is feeling alright.
(d) He reminds him that he owes him.
2. Why did Eleanor hate Rosamund?
(a) She took her place at Henry's side.
(b) She was more beautiful than Eleanor.
(c) She was an evil woman.
(d) She taunted Eleanor.
3. Richard says he is going to do everything in his power to have what?
(b) Both the crown and Alais.
(c) His brothers hanged.
(d) The crown.
4. What does Henry suddenly realize?
(a) He does not like his sons.
(b) He does not like Alais.
(c) Alais is right.
(d) Alais is wrong.
5. What does Alais say she knows Henry will do, if he has to?
(a) Marry her.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Leave her.
(d) Exile her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Eleanor say she almost won?
2. With what type of woman does Henry say he has always fallen in love?
3. Why does Philip say he proclaimed his love for Richard?
4. Henry makes a joke about how he's giving her what for Christmas?
5. What does Henry say when he sees the daggers and swords?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)