|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard enters, complaining about what?
(a) How he does not like himself.
(b) How he is in love with Alais.
(c) How they are all Henry's prisoners.
(d) How he would never want to be king.
2. What do the three brothers do, while John hangs holly?
(a) They dance.
(b) They sing Christmas carols.
(c) They are silent.
(d) They talk about how Eleanor arrived that morning, how she and Richard aren't as close as they once were, and how John is Henry's favorite but how Richard is determined to be king.
3. Why has Henry come?
(a) To offer peace.
(b) To begin a war.
(c) To get his land back.
(d) To find his sons.
4. How does Henry think Eleanor sees the Aquitaine?
(a) As a piece of property.
(b) As a way to torture him.
(c) As her home.
(d) As a place she would like to be.
5. What does Geoffrey say when John continues to hesitate?
(a) He asks him why he is waiting.
(b) He asks him if he is feeling alright.
(c) He reminds him that it is either Richard on the throne or him.
(d) He reminds him that he owes him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry convince Alais?
2. With what type of woman does Henry say he has always fallen in love?
3. Henry and Eleanor toast each other and talk about what?
4. How does Henry describe himself?
5. With what does Eleanor enter?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)