|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What implies that Philip is out for revenge?
(a) Henry has always been unkind to him.
(b) Henry abused and manipulated his father.
(c) Henry abused him as a child.
(d) He has been stalking Henry for years.
2. Of what does Richard remind Philip?
(a) He wants to break up with him.
(b) He loves him.
(c) He cannot stand him.
(d) He has not said he loves him.
3. What does Henry say he has to get for John?
(a) The Vexin.
(c) The Aquitaine.
(d) All of France.
4. For how long has Henry kept Eleanor imprisoned?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 5 years.
5. Why does Geoffrey tell Richard to let Eleanor go?
(a) If she did warn him, all her sons would be executed for treason, and she doesn't want that.
(b) She has done nothing wrong.
(c) She will help them fight their father.
(d) She is their mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Geoffrey enters, saying that Richard is in a _________.
2. When Geoffrey exits, what does Eleanor turn to Richard and tell him?
3. What will Henry's plans do for Alais, as well as make John king and Richard powerless?
4. What does Geoffrey tell John?
5. What does Henry say about his enemies who may be smarter or more ruthless or more dishonest than he?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)