|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Henry taunt Philip?
(a) How he is not a very smart man.
(b) How he looks.
(c) How he has just given all his plans away.
(d) How he is in love with Richard.
2. What does Henry say about his two demands, for Alais' marriage or the return of the Vexin?
(a) Neither will happen now.
(b) The Vexin will happen now.
(c) They may both happen now.
(d) Alais' marriage will happen now.
3. What does Alais tell Henry about what he had just done?
(a) He shocked her, because she never thought she had a chance of marrying into the family.
(b) He cannot play with other people's feelings the way he played with hers.
(c) He scared her, because she wants to marry John.
(d) He excited her, because she was hoping to marry Richard.
4. Of what does Richard remind Philip?
(a) He cannot stand him.
(b) He wants to break up with him.
(c) He loves him.
(d) He has not said he loves him.
5. What happens as Geoffrey and Philip discuss what alliances they could make if Geoffrey were to inherit the throne?
(a) Richard jumps out from behind the bed and wants to join the alliance.
(b) Eleanor arrives and wants to join the alliance.
(c) Henry runs into the room and asks what is going on.
(d) John jumps out from behind a tapestry and accuses Geoffrey of betraying him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Richard react when Henry reveals that Eleanor has given him the Aquitaine in exchange for freedom?
2. What causes Richard to pull a dagger on John?
3. Alone in her bedchamber, what does Eleanor do?
4. The characters manipulate each other like what?
5. What does Richard try to convince Philip to do?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)