|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Eleanor determined?
(a) Alais will be queen.
(b) John will be king.
(c) Richard will be king.
(d) Geoffrey will be king.
2. What does Henry ask Eleanor to give him?
(a) Her trust.
(c) Her hand in marriage again.
(d) Her love.
3. Of what does Henry remind Eleanor?
(a) How many rebellions she has led against him.
(b) How poor the peasants already are.
(c) How much water there had been this summer.
(d) How much it costs to have repairs done.
4. Geoffrey enters and tries to convince John to do what?
(a) Take the throne by force.
(c) Kill Henry.
(d) Trust him.
5. As Henry and Eleanor finish putting up the holly, they banter about whether Henry truly misses whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor say to them?
2. Where are Richard and his brothers locked up?
3. What does Henry say history will call him?
4. How does Henry respond when Alais asks when it is safe to believe him?
5. What does Alais tell Henry about what John thinks?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)