|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alais says that if Henry truly wants to marry her, what is the price he must pay?
(a) Freeing his sons.
(b) Locking up his sons.
(c) Killing his sons.
(d) Splitting up his kingdom among his sons.
2. What does Henry suddenly realize?
(a) Alais is right.
(b) He does not like Alais.
(c) Alais is wrong.
(d) He does not like his sons.
3. What implies that Philip is out for revenge?
(a) Henry has always been unkind to him.
(b) Henry abused him as a child.
(c) He has been stalking Henry for years.
(d) Henry abused and manipulated his father.
4. What gift does Eleanor comment that Geoffrey has?
(a) For compassion.
(b) For understanding.
(c) For love.
(d) For hatred.
5. About what do Eleanor and Henry banter?
(a) His relationship with Alais.
(b) The decorations in the castle.
(c) How he let her out of prison for the holidays.
(d) The dinner that is being served.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry confess to Alais?
2. After negotiating use of land and horses, why does Richard say he never wrote?
3. What does Henry say he has to get for John?
4. What do the three brothers do, while John hangs holly?
5. How big is the Vexin?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)