|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Henry think Eleanor sees the Aquitaine?
(a) As her home.
(b) As a piece of property.
(c) As a way to torture him.
(d) As a place she would like to be.
2. Why did Eleanor hate Rosamund?
(a) She was more beautiful than Eleanor.
(b) She took her place at Henry's side.
(c) She taunted Eleanor.
(d) She was an evil woman.
3. Why does this make no difference to Eleanor?
(a) She does not like him either.
(b) She does not want him to be king.
(c) She is already a prisoner.
(d) She wants him to love Alais.
4. Why does Henry ask Alais to stay?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He does not trust her.
(c) Seeing them together upsets Eleanor.
(d) He does not want her to be alone.
5. To whom does Henry say Alais matters?
(a) Only to John.
(b) Only to him.
(c) Only to Richard.
(d) Only to Eleanor.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Alais exits, what does John wonder aloud?
2. What is Eleanor doing in her chamber?
3. What does Henry suggest that the family start doing?
4. What does Eleanor begin to sing?
5. Why does she tell Geoffrey this?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)