|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks whether he ever loved her?
(d) At first.
2. Why has Henry come?
(a) To begin a war.
(b) To get his land back.
(c) To find his sons.
(d) To offer peace.
3. What does Geoffrey say is lacking in his life?
(d) Attention or affection.
4. What does Henry ask Eleanor to give him?
(a) Her love.
(b) Her hand in marriage again.
(c) Her trust.
5. What do the three brothers do, while John hangs holly?
(a) They talk about how Eleanor arrived that morning, how she and Richard aren't as close as they once were, and how John is Henry's favorite but how Richard is determined to be king.
(b) They are silent.
(c) They dance.
(d) They sing Christmas carols.
Short Answer Questions
1. Geoffrey enters, saying that Richard is in a _________.
2. Where does the first scene take place?
3. Eleanor realizes she now has an advantage, and tells Geoffrey what?
4. Why does Henry not want to argue with Alais?
5. Why does Henry say this person should inherit the crown?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)