|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Henry and Eleanor finish putting up the holly, they banter about whether Henry truly misses whom?
2. What does Henry suggest that the family start doing?
(a) Hanging holly.
(c) Singing carols.
(d) Eating dinner.
3. What do Geoffrey and John do when Richard is heard offstage?
(a) They run out of the room.
(b) They hide behind tapestries as he enters.
(c) They climb out the window.
(d) They call to him.
4. What does Geoffrey say is lacking in his life?
(a) Attention or affection.
5. What does Richard try to convince Philip to do?
(a) Make an alliance against Eleanor.
(b) Sign a peace treaty.
(c) Make an alliance against his brothers.
(d) Make an alliance against Henry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry say about Philip's plan to let the princes fight Henry instead of doing it himself?
2. What does Eleanor say to them?
3. What does Richard say when Eleanor says she loves him?
4. What does Alais try on?
5. What reminds John that he agreed to join with Philip in a war against Henry?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)