|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Eleanor enter?
(a) A card.
(b) Her Christmas presents.
2. As John begins to panic, what does Geoffrey do?
(a) He laughs and mocks him.
(b) He leaves.
(c) He tells him to grow up.
(d) He advises John to let him handle everything.
3. Why does Henry not want to argue with Alais?
(a) He has enough enemies as it is.
(b) He is through with her.
(c) She is not of enough importance to him.
(d) He is tired of arguing with her.
4. Geoffrey enters and tries to convince John to do what?
(a) Kill Henry.
(b) Trust him.
(c) Take the throne by force.
5. What does Alais say Eleanor sees when she looks at Henry?
(a) The king.
(b) Cities and coastlines and taxes.
(c) A kind man.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Henry think Eleanor sees the Aquitaine?
2. What does Richard say is the only thing he wants from Henry?
3. John enters, saying he wants to do what?
4. How might Henry use the Vexin?
5. About what do Henry and Eleanor tease each other?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)