|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Henry taunt Philip?
(a) How he looks.
(b) How he is not a very smart man.
(c) How he has just given all his plans away.
(d) How he is in love with Richard.
2. As they exit, on what does Henry comment?
(a) How little has changed between them.
(b) How he can still see love in Eleanor's smile.
(c) How beautiful she still is.
(d) How much she still loves him.
3. How does Eleanor respond when John asks whether she truly cares about Henry's whereabouts?
(a) She cares more than he could possibly know.
(b) She is asking about his whereabouts to be polite.
(c) She has never cared about Henry.
(d) She only now cares about him.
4. When Henry asks Eleanor what she is thinking, how does she respond?
(a) She does not want Alais anywhere near him.
(b) She wants to see him kiss her.
(c) She wants him to love her.
(d) She wants to kiss him.
5. When Geoffrey exits, what does Eleanor turn to Richard and tell him?
(a) To find Henry.
(b) To kill his brothers.
(c) To make an alliance with Philip at any cost.
(d) To bring Philip to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Richard accuse Eleanor?
2. How big is the Vexin?
3. What does Eleanor say to them?
4. How does his response to whether he ever loved Eleanor affect her?
5. After negotiating use of land and horses, why does Richard say he never wrote?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)