|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eleanor say she would have been happier?
(a) If her sons were smarter.
(b) If she had more sons.
(c) If she had been sterile.
(d) If she had a daughter.
2. About what do Henry and Eleanor tease each other?
(a) How selfish their children are.
(b) How silly the whole situation is.
(c) How old they have become.
(d) How scared they were and what happens next.
3. What does Henry say about his two demands, for Alais' marriage or the return of the Vexin?
(a) The Vexin will happen now.
(b) Alais' marriage will happen now.
(c) They may both happen now.
(d) Neither will happen now.
4. What does Eleanor offer Henry because she is tired?
(a) To leave the kingdom.
(b) To return to the prison.
(c) To sign anything he wants.
(d) To leave him in peace.
5. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks whether he ever loved her?
(d) At first.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Eleanor now able to do?
2. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks him a question regarding the Vexin?
3. How might Henry use the Vexin?
4. What does the conversation between Richard and Eleanor reveal?
5. With what type of woman does Henry say he has always fallen in love?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)