|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Richard responds with a pointed remark about Henry's being with Alais, of what does Eleanor remind him?
(a) Alais is nothing to him.
(b) She does not care what Henry does.
(c) She raised Alais and cares for her a great deal.
(d) Alais loves him.
2. What does Alais say she knows Henry will do, if he has to?
(a) Leave her.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Exile her.
(d) Marry her.
3. Why does Geoffrey enter?
(a) He is going to sleep.
(b) He is looking for Alais.
(c) He is looking for his father.
(d) He is looking for John.
4. Of what does Eleanor say she almost won?
(a) A riding tournament.
(b) A game of chess.
(c) The last rebellion she led against Henry.
(d) Her life back.
5. As he starts to go, John asks Geoffrey to go with him, but Geoffrey stays. Why does he stay?
(a) Since John is the favorite, he wants nothing to do with him.
(b) He no longer trusts John, now that he is to have the crown.
(c) Since John is no longer the favorite, he has no interest in serving him.
(d) He wants to spend more time with his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Henry feel about the way the situation played out?
2. About what does Henry taunt Philip?
3. What do the three brothers do, while John hangs holly?
4. She looks at herself in her mirror and wonders what?
5. Where does Act 1, Scene 6 take place?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)