|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as the brothers bicker?
(a) Philip enters.
(b) John exits.
(c) Henry enters.
(d) Eleanor enters.
2. What does Richard say when Eleanor says she loves him?
(a) She is incapable of love.
(b) She loves only Henry.
(c) She no longer loves him.
(d) She has always loved him.
3. Henry and Eleanor toast each other and talk about what?
(a) Henry's plans for Alais.
(b) Eleanor's plans for Henry.
(c) Henry's plans after the confrontation in Philip's bedroom.
(d) Their plans for each other.
4. Why is Eleanor glad to hear that Henry cares for Alais?
(a) She had been afraid that giving Alais away was not going to hurt.
(b) She wants to be sure Alais is protected.
(c) She is glad he loves someone.
(d) She does not want him using her.
5. What does Henry tell her when he sees her put this on?
(a) She looks beautiful.
(b) She is making a futile gesture.
(c) It is not warm enough.
(d) They are too small.
Short Answer Questions
1. After negotiating use of land and horses, why does Richard say he never wrote?
2. What does John admit to Henry?
3. Does Henry believe Richard?
4. How does Eleanor then greet Alais?
5. To whom was Eleanor once married?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)