|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eleanor do when Richard pulls out a dagger and makes as if to kill John?
(a) She tells him to do it already.
(b) She hands him another, sharper dagger.
(c) She stops him with a poetically written speech.
(d) She screams at him to stop.
2. Henry tells Alais that he realized what?
(a) He is tired of her.
(b) He does not love her.
(c) He loves Eleanor.
(d) He could not lose her.
3. Of what does Eleanor say she almost won?
(a) A riding tournament.
(b) The last rebellion she led against Henry.
(c) Her life back.
(d) A game of chess.
4. Of what does Richard remind Philip?
(a) He wants to break up with him.
(b) He has not said he loves him.
(c) He loves him.
(d) He cannot stand him.
5. What would happen to Alais if John were to become king?
(a) She would be his sister.
(b) She would have to leave the kingdom.
(c) She would be married to him.
(d) She would become his mistress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alais comment about Eleanor?
2. When would Philip add his soldiers to John's?
3. What does Philip say about his marriage?
4. How does Alais respond when he tells the family about the deal he had made with Eleanor?
5. What does Eleanor offer Henry because she is tired?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)