|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eleanor say to them?
(a) Go ahead and kill each other. I am tired of dealing with the lot of you.
(b) Do not hurt each other. I do not want blood on my carpet.
(c) People with their differences and hatreds are the origins of war but they could also be the origins of peace.
(d) Stop already!
2. To whom does Henry say Alais matters?
(a) Only to Richard.
(b) Only to him.
(c) Only to Eleanor.
(d) Only to John.
3. What gift does Eleanor comment that Geoffrey has?
(a) For understanding.
(b) For compassion.
(c) For hatred.
(d) For love.
4. What implies that Philip is out for revenge?
(a) Henry abused him as a child.
(b) Henry abused and manipulated his father.
(c) He has been stalking Henry for years.
(d) Henry has always been unkind to him.
5. Geoffrey enters, saying that Richard is in a _________.
(a) Worried state.
(c) Good mood.
(d) Room down the hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 1, Scene 6 take place?
2. Why does Henry tell Alais to go to bed?
3. To what does Richard challenge Henry?
4. What does John admit to Henry?
5. When Henry asks Eleanor what she is thinking, how does she respond?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)