|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Henry feel about the way the situation played out?
2. For what has Eleanor come?
(a) To allow Alais to be with him.
(b) To tell Henry what she wants.
(c) To tell Henry she is leaving.
(d) To give Henry whatever he asks.
3. What does Geoffrey remember about his third birthday?
(a) How loving his parents had been when he was younger.
(b) All of his friends who had come to celebrate.
(c) Who was doing what to whom and feeling nothing but indifference from his parents.
(d) The pony his parents had bought for him.
4. What does Alais tell Henry about what he had just done?
(a) He shocked her, because she never thought she had a chance of marrying into the family.
(b) He cannot play with other people's feelings the way he played with hers.
(c) He scared her, because she wants to marry John.
(d) He excited her, because she was hoping to marry Richard.
5. About what does Henry taunt Philip?
(a) How he is not a very smart man.
(b) How he looks.
(c) How he is in love with Richard.
(d) How he has just given all his plans away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry refers to an ancient British king named ____________, whom he describes as having carved his kingdom up to give to his children, something he says he'll never do.
2. As Eleanor drinks her wine, what does she recall?
3. What does Eleanor say she wants to see?
4. Why does she tell Geoffrey this?
5. What does Henry say he has to get for John?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)