|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry say about his two demands, for Alais' marriage or the return of the Vexin?
(a) They may both happen now.
(b) The Vexin will happen now.
(c) Alais' marriage will happen now.
(d) Neither will happen now.
2. What does Henry ask Eleanor to give him?
(b) Her hand in marriage again.
(c) Her trust.
(d) Her love.
3. What does Eleanor say she wants to see?
(a) Geoffrey become king.
(b) John become king.
(c) Richard become king.
(d) Philip become king.
4. About what do Eleanor and Henry banter?
(a) His relationship with Alais.
(b) The dinner that is being served.
(c) The decorations in the castle.
(d) How he let her out of prison for the holidays.
5. How does Eleanor reply when Richard asks again what she wants?
(a) She wants the throne all to herself.
(b) She wants no one to inherit the throne.
(c) She can get him the throne and Alais, but that she has to have the Aquitaine back to do it.
(d) She wants nothing to do with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is Eleanor determined?
2. Why does Henry ask Alais to stay?
3. As they exit, on what does Henry comment?
4. What does Henry say about Philip's plan to let the princes fight Henry instead of doing it himself?
5. Of what does Henry remind Eleanor?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)