|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Geoffrey say he wants to watch?
(a) Henry and Eleanor love each other again.
(b) Henry and Eleanor destroy each other.
(c) Henry and Alais love each other again.
(d) Henry and Alais destroy each other.
2. How big is the Vexin?
(b) The size of most of Europe.
(c) The size of all of France.
3. What does Henry say about Philip's plan to let the princes fight Henry instead of doing it himself?
(a) It is first-class thinking.
(b) It is so dangerous.
(c) It is a selfish thing to do.
(d) It is a horrible idea.
4. When Geoffrey exits, what does Eleanor turn to Richard and tell him?
(a) To kill his brothers.
(b) To find Henry.
(c) To make an alliance with Philip at any cost.
(d) To bring Philip to her.
5. How does Henry respond when Alais suggests that he adored Eleanor?
(a) He cannot recall.
(b) He never adored her.
(c) He still does.
(d) He did once.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Henry say he made the deal?
2. What does Eleanor offer Henry because she is tired?
3. What does Henry say that he will give Eleanor if she gives him the Aquitaine?
4. What would happen to Alais if John were to become king?
5. Why does Henry not want to argue with Alais?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)