|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the first scene take place?
(a) Alais' bedchamber.
(b) Eleanor's bedchamber.
(c) The Great Hall.
(d) Henry's bedchamber.
2. Geoffrey says he and John can work together freely, adding that they have got to make an alliance with whom?
3. What does Alais tell Henry about what John thinks?
(a) John thinks Henry is losing his mind.
(b) John thinks Henry meant what he said about Richard.
(c) John thinks that he has done something to upset Henry.
(d) John thinks Henry does not like Richard.
4. What does Alais say she knows Henry will do, if he has to?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Marry her.
(c) Exile her.
(d) Leave her.
5. What does Eleanor offer Henry because she is tired?
(a) To return to the prison.
(b) To sign anything he wants.
(c) To leave the kingdom.
(d) To leave him in peace.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eleanor then greet Alais?
2. What does Geoffrey tell John?
3. As Henry and Eleanor finish putting up the holly, they banter about whether Henry truly misses whom?
4. Eleanor realizes she now has an advantage, and tells Geoffrey what?
5. Of what does Henry remind Eleanor?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)