|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom was Eleanor once married?
(a) Philip's father.
(c) Philip's brother.
(d) Philip's uncle.
2. Richard says he is going to do everything in his power to have what?
(b) The crown.
(c) His brothers hanged.
(d) Both the crown and Alais.
3. What does Henry announce?
(a) John is to marry Alais and inherit the crown.
(b) Richard is to marry Alais and inherit the crown.
(c) Geoffrey is to marry Alais and inherit the crown.
(d) Philip is to marry Alais and inherit the crown.
4. Why does Henry ask Alais to stay?
(a) Seeing them together upsets Eleanor.
(b) He does not want her to be alone.
(c) He does not trust her.
(d) He loves her.
5. Of what does Henry remind Eleanor?
(a) How poor the peasants already are.
(b) How much it costs to have repairs done.
(c) How much water there had been this summer.
(d) How many rebellions she has led against him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Philip opens the canopy of the bed, suggesting that Richard do what?
2. What does Henry ask Eleanor to give him?
3. What does Henry do as he tells Richard what he imagines Eleanor is saying?
4. To where does Henry invite Alais?
5. What does Alais comment about Eleanor?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)