|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Eleanor drinks her wine, what does she recall?
(a) How happy she once was.
(b) How wealthy she had once been.
(c) How much in love she had once been.
(d) How beautiful she once was.
2. What will Henry's plans do for Alais, as well as make John king and Richard powerless?
(a) Make her his queen.
(b) Keep her with him.
(c) Give her more property.
(d) End her relationship with Henry.
3. What does Henry think about his kingdom?
(a) How much it needs her touch.
(b) How pleasant it is to live in a peaceful kingdom.
(c) How lonely it has been without her.
(d) How much it has changed since she has been gone.
4. For what has Eleanor come?
(a) To give Henry whatever he asks.
(b) To tell Henry she is leaving.
(c) To allow Alais to be with him.
(d) To tell Henry what she wants.
5. Henry and Eleanor toast each other and talk about what?
(a) Eleanor's plans for Henry.
(b) Henry's plans after the confrontation in Philip's bedroom.
(c) Henry's plans for Alais.
(d) Their plans for each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Henry not want to argue with Alais?
2. John enters, saying he wants to do what?
3. What does Geoffrey remember about his third birthday?
4. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks him a question regarding the Vexin?
5. What does Eleanor say will happen if if Alais does not marry Richard?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)