|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Henry respond when Alais asks when it is safe to believe him?
(a) She can believe him most of the time.
(b) It is only safe to believe him when he tells the truth.
(c) It is always safe to believe him, even when he lies.
(d) It is never safe to believe him.
2. As Henry and Eleanor finish putting up the holly, they banter about whether Henry truly misses whom?
3. What does Henry say that he will give Eleanor if she gives him the Aquitaine?
(b) His love.
(c) Her freedom.
(d) Her bedchamber.
4. Of what does Richard remind Philip?
(a) He cannot stand him.
(b) He loves him.
(c) He wants to break up with him.
(d) He has not said he loves him.
5. How does Eleanor say she would have been happier?
(a) If she had a daughter.
(b) If she had been sterile.
(c) If she had more sons.
(d) If her sons were smarter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Eleanor say she almost won?
2. Henry makes a joke about how he's giving her what for Christmas?
3. Why did Eleanor hate Rosamund?
4. What causes Richard to pull a dagger on John?
5. Eleanor comments that she does not much like ___________, except for Alais.
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)