|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Henry think Eleanor sees the Aquitaine?
(a) As a way to torture him.
(b) As a place she would like to be.
(c) As her home.
(d) As a piece of property.
2. After he exits, what does Eleanor comment to herself?
(a) That she has not lost.
(b) That Philip will lose.
(c) That Henry will lose.
(d) That she has lost.
3. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks him a question regarding the Vexin?
(a) It is quite beautiful.
(b) It is trivial.
(c) It is of no use to him.
(d) It is essential.
4. What look does Alais say she recognizes in Henry's eyes?
(a) He wants her to leave him alone.
(b) He is angry with her.
(c) He is annoyed by her.
(d) He is about to tell her he loves her.
5. As they exit, on what does Henry comment?
(a) How beautiful she still is.
(b) How little has changed between them.
(c) How much she still loves him.
(d) How he can still see love in Eleanor's smile.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Eleanor enter?
2. What is Alais doing as this scene begins?
3. Richard enters, complaining about what?
4. What is Eleanor's response when Alais asks her what she said to convince him?
5. Of what does Richard accuse Eleanor?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)