|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry speaks lovingly to Alais, and then as Eleanor watches, what does he do?
(a) He tells Alais to leave.
(b) He tells Alais he was only pretending to love her.
(c) He turns and kisses Eleanor.
(d) He kisses her passionately.
2. Eleanor comments that she does not much like ___________, except for Alais.
(b) Her husband's mistresses.
(c) Her children.
3. What causes Richard to pull a dagger on John?
(a) John is scared of knives.
(b) John waves a dagger in Richard's face.
(c) John mocks him.
(d) John threatens him.
4. What does Richard do when he bursts out from behind the canopy?
(a) He tells his father he is sorry.
(b) He insists Philip's love was genuine.
(c) He insists it is all a lie.
(d) He tells Philip he hates him.
5. What does Henry say he has to get for John?
(a) The Aquitaine.
(b) The Vexin.
(d) All of France.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Henry think Eleanor sees the Aquitaine?
2. What is Eleanor doing in her chamber?
3. What does Geoffrey say is lacking in his life?
4. When Richard says he never writes anyone, what does Philip do?
5. As John begins to panic, what does Geoffrey do?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)