|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Geoffrey enters, saying that Richard is in a _________.
(a) Worried state.
(c) Room down the hall.
(d) Good mood.
2. What does Henry offer Eleanor as they prepare to go in to meet their subjects?
(a) His gloves.
(b) His arm.
(c) His horse.
(d) His hand.
3. What does Eleanor say will happen if if Alais does not marry Richard?
(a) She will move to the summer home on the Vexin.
(b) She will see to it that Henry loses the Vexin.
(c) She will burn the Vexin.
(d) She will purches the Vexin.
4. What does Eleanor do when Richard pulls out a dagger and makes as if to kill John?
(a) She stops him with a poetically written speech.
(b) She screams at him to stop.
(c) She hands him another, sharper dagger.
(d) She tells him to do it already.
5. When Henry asks Eleanor what she is thinking, how does she respond?
(a) She wants to kiss him.
(b) She wants him to love her.
(c) She does not want Alais anywhere near him.
(d) She wants to see him kiss her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Geoffrey enter?
2. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks him a question regarding the Vexin?
3. What does Henry say that he will give Eleanor if she gives him the Aquitaine?
4. What do Geoffrey and John do when Richard is heard offstage?
5. Richard enters, complaining about what?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)