|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Richard react when Henry reveals that Eleanor has given him the Aquitaine in exchange for freedom?
(a) He is surprised that he had fallen into this trap.
(b) He is unsure as to what to do.
(c) He angrily refuses to go through with the ceremony, accusing Eleanor of lying to him and refusing to give her the Aquitaine.
(d) He is embarrassed that he had trusted his father.
2. What promises does Henry make to Eleanor?
(a) He will give her the Vexin.
(b) He will strike back if she strikes at him.
(c) He will love her forever.
(d) He will leave her in peace.
3. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks him a question regarding the Vexin?
(a) It is trivial.
(b) It is quite beautiful.
(c) It is of no use to him.
(d) It is essential.
4. What happens as the brothers bicker?
(a) John exits.
(b) Henry enters.
(c) Philip enters.
(d) Eleanor enters.
5. Henry declares everyone will be what, until they agree John is to be the next king?
(b) In danger.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom was Eleanor once married?
2. About what is Eleanor determined?
3. Why has Henry come?
4. What does Alais think Henry likes to do with her?
5. What will Henry's plans do for Alais, as well as make John king and Richard powerless?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)