|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John admit to Henry?
(a) He is upset because Henry's given Richard everything.
(b) He has been plotting to take the crown since he was a teenager.
(c) He has never liked Henry.
(d) He is angry with Richard.
2. Of what does Richard remind Philip?
(a) He cannot stand him.
(b) He loves him.
(c) He wants to break up with him.
(d) He has not said he loves him.
3. Of what does Alais accuse Eleanor?
(a) Trying to destroy her.
(b) Cheating on Henry.
(c) Hurting her.
(d) Never caring.
4. When Geoffrey exits, what does Eleanor turn to Richard and tell him?
(a) To find Henry.
(b) To make an alliance with Philip at any cost.
(c) To bring Philip to her.
(d) To kill his brothers.
5. Why does this make no difference to Eleanor?
(a) She is already a prisoner.
(b) She does not like him either.
(c) She wants him to love Alais.
(d) She does not want him to be king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Geoffrey and John do when Richard is heard offstage?
2. What does Geoffrey say he wants to watch?
3. What does Alais think Henry likes to do with her?
4. What does Henry say about Philip's plan to let the princes fight Henry instead of doing it himself?
5. To whom does Henry say Alais matters?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)