|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 1, Scene 6 take place?
(a) Henry's bedroom.
(b) In Philip's bedroom.
(c) Eleanor's bedroom.
(d) Alais' bedroom.
2. For how long has Henry kept Eleanor imprisoned?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 10 years.
3. Geoffrey enters, saying that Richard is in a _________.
(b) Worried state.
(c) Room down the hall.
(d) Good mood.
4. Why does Henry ask Alais to stay?
(a) He does not want her to be alone.
(b) He does not trust her.
(c) Seeing them together upsets Eleanor.
(d) He loves her.
5. Why does Henry say this person should inherit the crown?
(a) Philip would simply take the crown if it was not given to him.
(b) John would simply take the crown if it was not given to him.
(c) Geoffrey would simply take the crown if it was not given to him.
(d) Richard would simply take the crown if it was not given to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Henry think Eleanor sees the Aquitaine?
2. How does Henry feel about the way the situation played out?
3. What would happen to Alais if John were to become king?
4. What is Eleanor now able to do?
5. How does Eleanor reply when Richard asks again what she wants?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)