|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Henry respond when Alais suggests that he adored Eleanor?
(a) He never adored her.
(b) He cannot recall.
(c) He did once.
(d) He still does.
2. What reminds John that he agreed to join with Philip in a war against Henry?
(a) Geoffrey pointedly comments that there is still Philip to consider.
(b) Philip shows up and reminds him.
(c) John receives a note from Philip asking how many soldiers he needs.
(d) John hears Philip's army outside.
3. Of what does Eleanor say she almost won?
(a) Her life back.
(b) A riding tournament.
(c) A game of chess.
(d) The last rebellion she led against Henry.
4. How does Henry feel about the way the situation played out?
5. What does Philip demand?
(a) Either Alais be married or the Vexin be returned to France's control.
(b) Either Alais stays Henry's mistress or the Vexin be returned to France's control.
(c) Either Alais stay Henry's mistress or he receives money for the Vexin.
(d) Either Alais be married or he recieves money for the Vexin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry tell Eleanor is the reason for the way he talks to Alais?
2. What gift does Eleanor comment that Geoffrey has?
3. When would Philip add his soldiers to John's?
4. What does Alais tell Henry about what he had just done?
5. Why has Henry come?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)