|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eleanor respond when John asks whether she truly cares about Henry's whereabouts?
(a) She has never cared about Henry.
(b) She is asking about his whereabouts to be polite.
(c) She cares more than he could possibly know.
(d) She only now cares about him.
2. What does Henry wonder about everybody?
(a) Why they do not like him.
(b) Where they have all gone.
(c) Whether they all would rather share the kingdom.
(d) Whether everybody needs to be reassured about who loves whom.
3. Of what does Richard accuse Eleanor?
(a) Being a liar.
(b) Being unkind to him and his brothers.
(c) Being a traitor to his father.
(d) Being more believable in the conversation she had with Geoffrey.
4. What does Henry want before he dies?
(a) To marry Alais.
(b) To see Eleanor die.
(c) To know who is going to inherit his kingdom.
(d) To split his kingdom into thirds for his three sons.
5. When Henry asks Eleanor what she is thinking, how does she respond?
(a) She wants to see him kiss her.
(b) She wants to kiss him.
(c) She does not want Alais anywhere near him.
(d) She wants him to love her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What implies that Philip is out for revenge?
2. About what do Eleanor and Henry banter?
3. What is Eleanor now able to do?
4. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks whether he ever loved her?
5. What does Henry say history will call him?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)