|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Henry ask Alais to stay?
(a) Seeing them together upsets Eleanor.
(b) He loves her.
(c) He does not want her to be alone.
(d) He does not trust her.
2. What does Henry want before he dies?
(a) To split his kingdom into thirds for his three sons.
(b) To see Eleanor die.
(c) To know who is going to inherit his kingdom.
(d) To marry Alais.
3. With what type of woman does Henry say he has always fallen in love?
(a) Those who are wealthy.
(b) Young ones.
(c) Who have the rights to land.
(d) Beautiful ones.
4. As John begins to panic, what does Geoffrey do?
(a) He leaves.
(b) He laughs and mocks him.
(c) He advises John to let him handle everything.
(d) He tells him to grow up.
5. What does Henry offer Eleanor as they prepare to go in to meet their subjects?
(a) His hand.
(b) His gloves.
(c) His horse.
(d) His arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. John enters, saying he wants to do what?
2. Henry says in the years Eleanor's been in prison he's surprised himself by discovering what?
3. To whom was Eleanor once married?
4. What does Geoffrey say he wants to watch?
5. Why does Henry say this person should inherit the crown?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)