|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard enters, complaining about what?
(a) How he does not like himself.
(b) How they are all Henry's prisoners.
(c) How he would never want to be king.
(d) How he is in love with Alais.
2. How does Henry respond when Alais suggests that he adored Eleanor?
(a) He did once.
(b) He never adored her.
(c) He still does.
(d) He cannot recall.
3. What does Henry say about his enemies who may be smarter or more ruthless or more dishonest than he?
(a) He will hopefully destroy some of them.
(b) They will one day beat him.
(c) There is only one he wishes to defeat.
(d) He will still beat them all and have his way.
4. The characters manipulate each other like what?
(a) Puppets on a string.
(b) Each other's pets.
(c) Pieces on a chessboard.
(d) Inhuman robots.
5. For how long has Henry kept Eleanor imprisoned?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 8 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor ask Henry, regarding the Vexin?
2. What does Eleanor say to them?
3. Alone in her bedchamber, what does Eleanor do?
4. What does Henry wonder about everybody?
5. When Richard says he never writes anyone, what does Philip do?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)