|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry do as he tells Richard what he imagines Eleanor is saying?
(a) He is writing her a letter.
(b) He is plotting to murder her.
(c) He is trying to find her.
(d) He imitates her.
2. Where does Act 1, Scene 6 take place?
(a) Henry's bedroom.
(b) In Philip's bedroom.
(c) Alais' bedroom.
(d) Eleanor's bedroom.
3. To where does Henry invite Alais?
(a) To go to dinner with him.
(b) To go down to meet the family with him.
(c) To go for a walk.
(d) To meet his wife.
4. What does Henry wonder about everybody?
(a) Whether everybody needs to be reassured about who loves whom.
(b) Whether they all would rather share the kingdom.
(c) Where they have all gone.
(d) Why they do not like him.
5. Henry says in the years Eleanor's been in prison he's surprised himself by discovering what?
(a) How sorry he is for locking her up.
(b) How old she has become.
(c) How sick he is of war.
(d) How much he misses her.
Short Answer Questions
1. After negotiating use of land and horses, why does Richard say he never wrote?
2. What will Henry's plans do for Alais, as well as make John king and Richard powerless?
3. What does Henry think about his kingdom?
4. John enters, saying he wants to do what?
5. When would Philip add his soldiers to John's?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)