|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eleanor reply when Richard asks again what she wants?
(a) She can get him the throne and Alais, but that she has to have the Aquitaine back to do it.
(b) She wants no one to inherit the throne.
(c) She wants nothing to do with him.
(d) She wants the throne all to herself.
2. Where does Act 1, Scene 6 take place?
(a) Henry's bedroom.
(b) In Philip's bedroom.
(c) Alais' bedroom.
(d) Eleanor's bedroom.
3. What does Geoffrey say when John continues to hesitate?
(a) He asks him if he is feeling alright.
(b) He reminds him that it is either Richard on the throne or him.
(c) He asks him why he is waiting.
(d) He reminds him that he owes him.
4. What will Henry's plans do for Alais, as well as make John king and Richard powerless?
(a) Keep her with him.
(b) Give her more property.
(c) Make her his queen.
(d) End her relationship with Henry.
5. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks whether he ever loved her?
(b) At first.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eleanor agrees, but adds a condition. What is that condition?
2. What does Philip say about his marriage?
3. As they exit, on what does Henry comment?
4. What does Geoffrey say he wants to watch?
5. To what does Richard challenge Henry?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)