|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eleanor say to them?
(a) Do not hurt each other. I do not want blood on my carpet.
(b) Stop already!
(c) Go ahead and kill each other. I am tired of dealing with the lot of you.
(d) People with their differences and hatreds are the origins of war but they could also be the origins of peace.
2. What does Richard say when Eleanor says she loves him?
(a) She loves only Henry.
(b) She no longer loves him.
(c) She is incapable of love.
(d) She has always loved him.
3. She looks at herself in her mirror and wonders what?
(a) Where the years had gone.
(b) How she had grown so old.
(c) How her king could have left her.
(d) Why she is so alone.
4. To where does Henry invite Alais?
(a) To go for a walk.
(b) To meet his wife.
(c) To go down to meet the family with him.
(d) To go to dinner with him.
5. To whom was Eleanor once married?
(a) Philip's father.
(c) Philip's brother.
(d) Philip's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Richard remind Philip?
2. What does Geoffrey say when John continues to hesitate?
3. Of what does Eleanor say she almost won?
4. Where does the first scene take place?
5. With what does Eleanor enter?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)