|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Henry believe Richard?
(b) He wants to.
2. How does Eleanor respond when John asks whether she truly cares about Henry's whereabouts?
(a) She is asking about his whereabouts to be polite.
(b) She only now cares about him.
(c) She has never cared about Henry.
(d) She cares more than he could possibly know.
3. What happens as Geoffrey and Philip discuss what alliances they could make if Geoffrey were to inherit the throne?
(a) Henry runs into the room and asks what is going on.
(b) Eleanor arrives and wants to join the alliance.
(c) John jumps out from behind a tapestry and accuses Geoffrey of betraying him.
(d) Richard jumps out from behind the bed and wants to join the alliance.
4. Where does the first scene take place?
(a) The Great Hall.
(b) Alais' bedchamber.
(c) Eleanor's bedchamber.
(d) Henry's bedchamber.
5. What does John admit to Henry?
(a) He is angry with Richard.
(b) He has never liked Henry.
(c) He is upset because Henry's given Richard everything.
(d) He has been plotting to take the crown since he was a teenager.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does John talk as he leaves?
2. Why does this make no difference to Eleanor?
3. What does Richard do when he bursts out from behind the canopy?
4. What does Richard say is the only thing he wants from Henry?
5. What does Henry wonder about everybody?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)