|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the three brothers do, while John hangs holly?
(a) They sing Christmas carols.
(b) They are silent.
(c) They talk about how Eleanor arrived that morning, how she and Richard aren't as close as they once were, and how John is Henry's favorite but how Richard is determined to be king.
(d) They dance.
2. With what does Eleanor enter?
(c) A card.
(d) Her Christmas presents.
3. Alone in her bedchamber, what does Eleanor do?
(a) She tries on her jewels.
(b) She wishes she could be away from this kingdom.
(c) She cries.
(d) She thinks about her marriage.
4. What does Henry say history will call him?
(a) A queen's king.
(b) A master bastard.
(c) A great king.
(d) A king's king.
5. Geoffrey enters, saying that Richard is in a _________.
(a) Worried state.
(c) Good mood.
(d) Room down the hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what do Henry and Eleanor tease each other?
2. What is Eleanor doing in her chamber?
3. Where does the first scene take place?
4. Geoffrey enters and tries to convince John to do what?
5. What has John come to announce?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)