|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Henry feel about the way the situation played out?
2. What does Richard try to convince Philip to do?
(a) Make an alliance against Eleanor.
(b) Sign a peace treaty.
(c) Make an alliance against Henry.
(d) Make an alliance against his brothers.
3. As Henry and Eleanor finish putting up the holly, they banter about whether Henry truly misses whom?
4. What does Henry say about his enemies who may be smarter or more ruthless or more dishonest than he?
(a) He will still beat them all and have his way.
(b) He will hopefully destroy some of them.
(c) There is only one he wishes to defeat.
(d) They will one day beat him.
5. What does the conversation between Richard and Eleanor reveal?
(a) She is ending their relationship.
(b) She is hoping he will do a favor for her.
(c) She hopes for them to be as close as they once were.
(d) She wants to ask for forgiveness.
Short Answer Questions
1. How big is the Vexin?
2. About what do Henry and Eleanor tease each other?
3. Why does this make no difference to Eleanor?
4. What look does Alais say she recognizes in Henry's eyes?
5. What does Geoffrey say he wants to watch?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)