|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Henry not want to argue with Alais?
(a) He is tired of arguing with her.
(b) He is through with her.
(c) She is not of enough importance to him.
(d) He has enough enemies as it is.
2. Eleanor pulls out a small knife and begins to do what with it?
(a) Stab Richard.
(b) Carve her will into her arm.
(c) Stab pillow.
3. To whom does Henry say Alais matters?
(a) Only to Richard.
(b) Only to him.
(c) Only to John.
(d) Only to Eleanor.
4. What does Henry wonder about everybody?
(a) Where they have all gone.
(b) Whether they all would rather share the kingdom.
(c) Whether everybody needs to be reassured about who loves whom.
(d) Why they do not like him.
5. About what is Eleanor determined?
(a) Alais will be queen.
(b) John will be king.
(c) Richard will be king.
(d) Geoffrey will be king.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of Henry's children love him, according to Alais?
2. Why does Henry ask Alais to stay?
3. What does Henry want before he dies?
4. How big is the Vexin?
5. What else do they banter about?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)