|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long has Henry kept Eleanor imprisoned?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 10 years.
2. What does Geoffrey say when John continues to hesitate?
(a) He asks him if he is feeling alright.
(b) He reminds him that it is either Richard on the throne or him.
(c) He reminds him that he owes him.
(d) He asks him why he is waiting.
3. What does the conversation between Richard and Eleanor reveal?
(a) She wants to ask for forgiveness.
(b) She hopes for them to be as close as they once were.
(c) She is hoping he will do a favor for her.
(d) She is ending their relationship.
4. About what do Eleanor and Henry banter?
(a) How he let her out of prison for the holidays.
(b) The dinner that is being served.
(c) His relationship with Alais.
(d) The decorations in the castle.
5. What does Henry say history will call him?
(a) A king's king.
(b) A queen's king.
(c) A great king.
(d) A master bastard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as the brothers bicker?
2. Where does the first scene take place?
3. Of what does Eleanor say she almost won?
4. What does Richard say when Eleanor says she loves him?
5. What else do they banter about?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)