|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry want before he dies?
(a) To split his kingdom into thirds for his three sons.
(b) To marry Alais.
(c) To know who is going to inherit his kingdom.
(d) To see Eleanor die.
2. Of what does Eleanor say she almost won?
(a) The last rebellion she led against Henry.
(b) Her life back.
(c) A riding tournament.
(d) A game of chess.
3. Henry says in the years Eleanor's been in prison he's surprised himself by discovering what?
(a) How much he misses her.
(b) How old she has become.
(c) How sorry he is for locking her up.
(d) How sick he is of war.
4. What does Philip demand?
(a) Either Alais stays Henry's mistress or the Vexin be returned to France's control.
(b) Either Alais be married or he recieves money for the Vexin.
(c) Either Alais stay Henry's mistress or he receives money for the Vexin.
(d) Either Alais be married or the Vexin be returned to France's control.
5. How big is the Vexin?
(b) The size of all of France.
(c) The size of most of Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of Henry's children love him, according to Alais?
2. Of what does Eleanor remind Richard?
3. Eleanor pulls out a small knife and begins to do what with it?
4. What will Henry's plans do for Alais, as well as make John king and Richard powerless?
5. When would Philip add his soldiers to John's?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)