|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks him a question regarding the Vexin?
(a) It is of no use to him.
(b) It is quite beautiful.
(c) It is essential.
(d) It is trivial.
2. What does Alais tell Henry about what John thinks?
(a) John thinks Henry is losing his mind.
(b) John thinks Henry does not like Richard.
(c) John thinks that he has done something to upset Henry.
(d) John thinks Henry meant what he said about Richard.
3. What does Henry tell Eleanor is the reason for the way he talks to Alais?
(a) He loves her.
(b) To prepare her for marrying one of the princes.
(c) To keep his enemy close.
(d) To keep her spirits up.
4. Of what does Alais accuse Eleanor?
(a) Hurting her.
(b) Cheating on Henry.
(c) Never caring.
(d) Trying to destroy her.
5. To where does Henry invite Alais?
(a) To go to dinner with him.
(b) To go down to meet the family with him.
(c) To go for a walk.
(d) To meet his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry offer Eleanor as they prepare to go in to meet their subjects?
2. What is Eleanor's response when Alais asks her what she said to convince him?
3. How might Henry use the Vexin?
4. Why does Henry not want to argue with Alais?
5. What promises does Henry make to Eleanor?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)