|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Geoffrey says he and John can work together freely, adding that they have got to make an alliance with whom?
2. What look does Alais say she recognizes in Henry's eyes?
(a) He wants her to leave him alone.
(b) He is angry with her.
(c) He is annoyed by her.
(d) He is about to tell her he loves her.
3. How does Eleanor reply when Richard asks again what she wants?
(a) She wants nothing to do with him.
(b) She wants the throne all to herself.
(c) She wants no one to inherit the throne.
(d) She can get him the throne and Alais, but that she has to have the Aquitaine back to do it.
4. How does John respond when Henry asks John whether he has seen Philip?
(a) He does not answer.
(b) He begins to cry.
(c) He leaves the room.
(d) He yells at him.
5. About what do Eleanor and Henry banter?
(a) The decorations in the castle.
(b) The dinner that is being served.
(c) His relationship with Alais.
(d) How he let her out of prison for the holidays.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry tell Eleanor is the reason for the way he talks to Alais?
2. Of what does Eleanor remind Richard?
3. Richard says he is going to do everything in his power to have what?
4. What does Henry think about his kingdom?
5. Of what does Richard accuse Eleanor?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)