|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eleanor say she would have been happier?
(a) If she had more sons.
(b) If her sons were smarter.
(c) If she had been sterile.
(d) If she had a daughter.
2. Richard says he is going to do everything in his power to have what?
(b) The crown.
(c) His brothers hanged.
(d) Both the crown and Alais.
3. As he starts to go, John asks Geoffrey to go with him, but Geoffrey stays. Why does he stay?
(a) He wants to spend more time with his mother.
(b) He no longer trusts John, now that he is to have the crown.
(c) Since John is the favorite, he wants nothing to do with him.
(d) Since John is no longer the favorite, he has no interest in serving him.
4. How does Henry respond when Alais suggests that he adored Eleanor?
(a) He still does.
(b) He cannot recall.
(c) He never adored her.
(d) He did once.
5. Of what does Eleanor say she almost won?
(a) A riding tournament.
(b) Her life back.
(c) The last rebellion she led against Henry.
(d) A game of chess.
Short Answer Questions
1. How big is the Vexin?
2. What does Geoffrey say is lacking in his life?
3. What does Eleanor say she wants to see?
4. Where is this scene set?
5. As Henry and Eleanor finish putting up the holly, they banter about whether Henry truly misses whom?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)