|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Geoffrey enters and tries to convince John to do what?
(b) Take the throne by force.
(c) Kill Henry.
(d) Trust him.
2. How does his response to whether he ever loved Eleanor affect her?
(a) She says that will make the fight to come more pleasant.
(b) She is surprised at his response.
(c) She is angry and vows to get revenge.
(d) She is disappointed.
3. Richard says he is going to do everything in his power to have what?
(b) His brothers hanged.
(c) The crown.
(d) Both the crown and Alais.
4. Of what does Richard accuse Eleanor?
(a) Being more believable in the conversation she had with Geoffrey.
(b) Being unkind to him and his brothers.
(c) Being a traitor to his father.
(d) Being a liar.
5. What does John admit to Henry?
(a) He has been plotting to take the crown since he was a teenager.
(b) He is upset because Henry's given Richard everything.
(c) He has never liked Henry.
(d) He is angry with Richard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor say will happen if if Alais does not marry Richard?
2. What does Richard say when Eleanor says she loves him?
3. What would happen to Alais if John were to become king?
4. What does Alais think Henry likes to do with her?
5. What does Alais say she knows Henry will do, if he has to?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)