|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry say he has to get for John?
(a) The Vexin.
(c) All of France.
(d) The Aquitaine.
2. With what does Eleanor enter?
(a) Her Christmas presents.
(b) A card.
3. What is Eleanor's response when Alais asks her what she said to convince him?
(a) She did nothing to convince him.
(b) Because she has nothing to lose, she is more dangerous than any of them.
(c) She told him she loved him.
(d) She blackmailed him, as usual.
4. Why does Henry ask Alais to stay?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He does not trust her.
(c) Seeing them together upsets Eleanor.
(d) He does not want her to be alone.
5. What does the conversation between Richard and Eleanor reveal?
(a) She is hoping he will do a favor for her.
(b) She hopes for them to be as close as they once were.
(c) She wants to ask for forgiveness.
(d) She is ending their relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Richard accuse Eleanor?
2. What does Richard say when Eleanor says she loves him?
3. Why does Henry say this person should inherit the crown?
4. What gift does Eleanor comment that Geoffrey has?
5. What does Eleanor ask Henry, regarding the Vexin?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)