|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry want before he dies?
(a) To marry Alais.
(b) To know who is going to inherit his kingdom.
(c) To see Eleanor die.
(d) To split his kingdom into thirds for his three sons.
2. How big is the Vexin?
(b) The size of most of Europe.
(d) The size of all of France.
3. About what do Eleanor and Henry banter?
(a) The decorations in the castle.
(b) The dinner that is being served.
(c) His relationship with Alais.
(d) How he let her out of prison for the holidays.
4. Why does Henry say this person should inherit the crown?
(a) Geoffrey would simply take the crown if it was not given to him.
(b) Richard would simply take the crown if it was not given to him.
(c) John would simply take the crown if it was not given to him.
(d) Philip would simply take the crown if it was not given to him.
5. What happens as the brothers bicker?
(a) Henry enters.
(b) Philip enters.
(c) Eleanor enters.
(d) John exits.
Short Answer Questions
1. As he starts to go, John asks Geoffrey to go with him, but Geoffrey stays. Why does he stay?
2. What does Geoffrey tell John?
3. How does Henry respond when Alais suggests that he adored Eleanor?
4. For what does Henry suggest Philip wait?
5. Of what does Alais accuse Eleanor?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)