|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Eleanor determined?
(a) John will be king.
(b) Richard will be king.
(c) Alais will be queen.
(d) Geoffrey will be king.
2. With what does Eleanor enter?
(b) Her Christmas presents.
(d) A card.
3. Why does Henry say this person should inherit the crown?
(a) John would simply take the crown if it was not given to him.
(b) Richard would simply take the crown if it was not given to him.
(c) Geoffrey would simply take the crown if it was not given to him.
(d) Philip would simply take the crown if it was not given to him.
4. What promises does Henry make to Eleanor?
(a) He will strike back if she strikes at him.
(b) He will leave her in peace.
(c) He will give her the Vexin.
(d) He will love her forever.
5. What is Eleanor's response when Alais asks her what she said to convince him?
(a) She told him she loved him.
(b) She blackmailed him, as usual.
(c) She did nothing to convince him.
(d) Because she has nothing to lose, she is more dangerous than any of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Henry's plans do for Alais, as well as make John king and Richard powerless?
2. What does Philip demand?
3. As Alais exits, what does John wonder aloud?
4. As Eleanor drinks her wine, what does she recall?
5. What does Henry offer Eleanor as they prepare to go in to meet their subjects?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)