|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry announce?
(a) Philip is to marry Alais and inherit the crown.
(b) Geoffrey is to marry Alais and inherit the crown.
(c) Richard is to marry Alais and inherit the crown.
(d) John is to marry Alais and inherit the crown.
2. What does Henry offer Eleanor as they prepare to go in to meet their subjects?
(a) His gloves.
(b) His hand.
(c) His arm.
(d) His horse.
3. What does Henry say he has to get for John?
(b) All of France.
(c) The Aquitaine.
(d) The Vexin.
4. What does Henry suggest that the family start doing?
(a) Hanging holly.
(b) Eating dinner.
(c) Singing carols.
5. What does Henry think about his kingdom?
(a) How much it has changed since she has been gone.
(b) How lonely it has been without her.
(c) How much it needs her touch.
(d) How pleasant it is to live in a peaceful kingdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eleanor then greet Alais?
2. As Eleanor drinks her wine, what does she recall?
3. Henry says in the years Eleanor's been in prison he's surprised himself by discovering what?
4. What is Eleanor's response when Alais asks her what she said to convince him?
5. What does Henry ask Eleanor to give him?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)