|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When would Philip add his soldiers to John's?
(a) If John agrees to get the Vexin for Philip.
(b) If John goes against Eleanor.
(c) If John marries Alais.
(d) If John decides on war.
2. For what does Henry suggest Philip wait?
(a) His money.
(b) His counter offer.
(d) Alais' hand in marriage.
3. What does Richard say when Eleanor says she loves him?
(a) She no longer loves him.
(b) She has always loved him.
(c) She is incapable of love.
(d) She loves only Henry.
4. What does Eleanor say she wants to see?
(a) Geoffrey become king.
(b) Philip become king.
(c) Richard become king.
(d) John become king.
5. What does Alais tell Henry about what John thinks?
(a) John thinks Henry does not like Richard.
(b) John thinks that he has done something to upset Henry.
(c) John thinks Henry meant what he said about Richard.
(d) John thinks Henry is losing his mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is this scene set?
2. How might Henry use the Vexin?
3. What would happen to Alais if John were to become king?
4. As they exit, on what does Henry comment?
5. Why does Henry ask Alais to stay?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)