|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John admit to Henry?
(a) He is upset because Henry's given Richard everything.
(b) He is angry with Richard.
(c) He has been plotting to take the crown since he was a teenager.
(d) He has never liked Henry.
2. Eleanor pulls out a small knife and begins to do what with it?
(a) Stab Richard.
(c) Stab pillow.
(d) Carve her will into her arm.
3. How does Henry respond when Alais suggests that he adored Eleanor?
(a) He did once.
(b) He cannot recall.
(c) He never adored her.
(d) He still does.
4. How does Eleanor respond when John asks whether she truly cares about Henry's whereabouts?
(a) She is asking about his whereabouts to be polite.
(b) She has never cared about Henry.
(c) She only now cares about him.
(d) She cares more than he could possibly know.
5. As they exit, on what does Henry comment?
(a) How beautiful she still is.
(b) How he can still see love in Eleanor's smile.
(c) How much she still loves him.
(d) How little has changed between them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John respond when Henry asks John whether he has seen Philip?
2. What does Geoffrey tell John?
3. Of what does Henry remind Eleanor?
4. About what do Eleanor and Henry banter?
5. What does Henry think about his kingdom?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)