|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Henry not want to argue with Alais?
(a) She is not of enough importance to him.
(b) He is tired of arguing with her.
(c) He is through with her.
(d) He has enough enemies as it is.
2. How does John respond when Henry asks John whether he has seen Philip?
(a) He begins to cry.
(b) He leaves the room.
(c) He does not answer.
(d) He yells at him.
3. What does Alais try on?
(a) A gown.
(b) A pair of shoes.
(c) A new cloak.
(d) A small crown.
4. Geoffrey enters and tries to convince John to do what?
(a) Take the throne by force.
(c) Kill Henry.
(d) Trust him.
5. To where does Henry invite Alais?
(a) To go to dinner with him.
(b) To go for a walk.
(c) To go down to meet the family with him.
(d) To meet his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eleanor reply when Richard asks again what she wants?
2. What does Alais think Henry likes to do with her?
3. How does Eleanor then greet Alais?
4. What gift does Eleanor comment that Geoffrey has?
5. What happens as the brothers bicker?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)