|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eleanor say she wants to see?
(a) Richard become king.
(b) Philip become king.
(c) John become king.
(d) Geoffrey become king.
2. With what type of woman does Henry say he has always fallen in love?
(a) Beautiful ones.
(b) Young ones.
(c) Who have the rights to land.
(d) Those who are wealthy.
3. Geoffrey says he and John can work together freely, adding that they have got to make an alliance with whom?
4. As he starts to go, John asks Geoffrey to go with him, but Geoffrey stays. Why does he stay?
(a) Since John is no longer the favorite, he has no interest in serving him.
(b) He wants to spend more time with his mother.
(c) Since John is the favorite, he wants nothing to do with him.
(d) He no longer trusts John, now that he is to have the crown.
5. How does John respond when Henry asks John whether he has seen Philip?
(a) He does not answer.
(b) He leaves the room.
(c) He yells at him.
(d) He begins to cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Henry say Alais matters?
2. The characters manipulate each other like what?
3. As Henry and Eleanor finish putting up the holly, they banter about whether Henry truly misses whom?
4. Henry brings up Rosamund, which in turn, leads Eleanor to do what?
5. What does Henry ask Eleanor to give him?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)