|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eleanor doing in her chamber?
(a) Plotting against Henry.
(b) Lounging by the fire.
(d) Wrapping Christmas presents.
2. Geoffrey says he and John can work together freely, adding that they have got to make an alliance with whom?
3. What does the conversation between Richard and Eleanor reveal?
(a) She is hoping he will do a favor for her.
(b) She is ending their relationship.
(c) She wants to ask for forgiveness.
(d) She hopes for them to be as close as they once were.
4. When would Philip add his soldiers to John's?
(a) If John marries Alais.
(b) If John decides on war.
(c) If John goes against Eleanor.
(d) If John agrees to get the Vexin for Philip.
5. What gift does Eleanor comment that Geoffrey has?
(a) For understanding.
(b) For hatred.
(c) For love.
(d) For compassion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Henry ask Alais to stay?
2. How does his response to whether he ever loved Eleanor affect her?
3. What does Henry wonder about everybody?
4. As Alais exits, what does John wonder aloud?
5. Eleanor pulls out a small knife and begins to do what with it?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)