|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Richard accuse Eleanor?
(a) Being a traitor to his father.
(b) Being more believable in the conversation she had with Geoffrey.
(c) Being unkind to him and his brothers.
(d) Being a liar.
2. What does Henry say history will call him?
(a) A master bastard.
(b) A great king.
(c) A queen's king.
(d) A king's king.
3. With what does Eleanor enter?
(a) A card.
(d) Her Christmas presents.
4. Geoffrey says he and John can work together freely, adding that they have got to make an alliance with whom?
5. What does Geoffrey say he wants to watch?
(a) Henry and Eleanor love each other again.
(b) Henry and Alais destroy each other.
(c) Henry and Alais love each other again.
(d) Henry and Eleanor destroy each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. As he starts to go, John asks Geoffrey to go with him, but Geoffrey stays. Why does he stay?
2. For what does Henry suggest Philip wait?
3. What does Alais try on?
4. Geoffrey enters and tries to convince John to do what?
5. Henry refers to an ancient British king named ____________, whom he describes as having carved his kingdom up to give to his children, something he says he'll never do.
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)