|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does John respond when Henry asks John whether he has seen Philip?
(a) He does not answer.
(b) He leaves the room.
(c) He begins to cry.
(d) He yells at him.
2. Of what does Alais accuse Eleanor?
(a) Cheating on Henry.
(b) Trying to destroy her.
(c) Hurting her.
(d) Never caring.
3. What does Geoffrey say when John continues to hesitate?
(a) He reminds him that it is either Richard on the throne or him.
(b) He reminds him that he owes him.
(c) He asks him why he is waiting.
(d) He asks him if he is feeling alright.
4. How does Eleanor reply when Richard asks again what she wants?
(a) She wants nothing to do with him.
(b) She can get him the throne and Alais, but that she has to have the Aquitaine back to do it.
(c) She wants the throne all to herself.
(d) She wants no one to inherit the throne.
5. How does Eleanor then greet Alais?
(a) With visible jealousy.
(b) With a shove.
(c) With genuine fondness.
(d) With silence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry refers to an ancient British king named ____________, whom he describes as having carved his kingdom up to give to his children, something he says he'll never do.
2. Of what does Eleanor say she almost won?
3. Eleanor comments that she does not much like ___________, except for Alais.
4. Geoffrey enters and tries to convince John to do what?
5. To whom does Henry say Alais matters?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)