|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eleanor say she wants to see?
(a) Geoffrey become king.
(b) John become king.
(c) Richard become king.
(d) Philip become king.
2. To whom was Eleanor once married?
(a) Philip's brother.
(b) Philip's uncle.
(c) Philip's father.
3. About what is Eleanor determined?
(a) Geoffrey will be king.
(b) Alais will be queen.
(c) Richard will be king.
(d) John will be king.
4. What happens as the brothers bicker?
(a) Philip enters.
(b) Henry enters.
(c) Eleanor enters.
(d) John exits.
5. How does Eleanor reply when Richard asks again what she wants?
(a) She can get him the throne and Alais, but that she has to have the Aquitaine back to do it.
(b) She wants nothing to do with him.
(c) She wants no one to inherit the throne.
(d) She wants the throne all to herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what do Eleanor and Henry banter?
2. Why does Henry say this person should inherit the crown?
3. Where does the first scene take place?
4. What promises does Henry make to Eleanor?
5. What does Henry think about his kingdom?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)