|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry tell her when he sees her put this on?
(a) It is not warm enough.
(b) She looks beautiful.
(c) She is making a futile gesture.
(d) They are too small.
2. What does Eleanor ask Henry, regarding the Vexin?
(a) How much he is willing to pay for it.
(b) How large it is.
(c) Where it is located.
(d) How truly important it is to him.
3. What does Alais say she knows Henry will do, if he has to?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Leave her.
(c) Exile her.
(d) Marry her.
4. What will Henry's plans do for Alais, as well as make John king and Richard powerless?
(a) End her relationship with Henry.
(b) Keep her with him.
(c) Give her more property.
(d) Make her his queen.
5. How many of Henry's children love him, according to Alais?
(d) All of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as the brothers bicker?
2. As he starts to go, John asks Geoffrey to go with him, but Geoffrey stays. Why does he stay?
3. With what type of woman does Henry say he has always fallen in love?
4. For what does Henry suggest Philip wait?
5. Henry says in the years Eleanor's been in prison he's surprised himself by discovering what?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)