|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry want before he dies?
(a) To marry Alais.
(b) To see Eleanor die.
(c) To split his kingdom into thirds for his three sons.
(d) To know who is going to inherit his kingdom.
2. How big is the Vexin?
(a) The size of most of Europe.
(d) The size of all of France.
3. Eleanor pulls out a small knife and begins to do what with it?
(a) Stab pillow.
(c) Carve her will into her arm.
(d) Stab Richard.
4. What does Philip demand?
(a) Either Alais stays Henry's mistress or the Vexin be returned to France's control.
(b) Either Alais be married or the Vexin be returned to France's control.
(c) Either Alais be married or he recieves money for the Vexin.
(d) Either Alais stay Henry's mistress or he receives money for the Vexin.
5. Of what does Henry remind Eleanor?
(a) How many rebellions she has led against him.
(b) How poor the peasants already are.
(c) How much it costs to have repairs done.
(d) How much water there had been this summer.
Short Answer Questions
1. As he starts to go, John asks Geoffrey to go with him, but Geoffrey stays. Why does he stay?
2. What does Henry think about his kingdom?
3. Henry brings up Rosamund, which in turn, leads Eleanor to do what?
4. How does Henry respond when Alais suggests that he adored Eleanor?
5. How does Eleanor say she would have been happier?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)