|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long has Henry kept Eleanor imprisoned?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 8 years.
2. What does Henry ask Eleanor to give him?
(a) Her trust.
(c) Her love.
(d) Her hand in marriage again.
3. Of what does Richard accuse Eleanor?
(a) Being unkind to him and his brothers.
(b) Being more believable in the conversation she had with Geoffrey.
(c) Being a traitor to his father.
(d) Being a liar.
4. What do the three brothers do, while John hangs holly?
(a) They talk about how Eleanor arrived that morning, how she and Richard aren't as close as they once were, and how John is Henry's favorite but how Richard is determined to be king.
(b) They are silent.
(c) They dance.
(d) They sing Christmas carols.
5. How does Henry respond when Alais suggests that he adored Eleanor?
(a) He never adored her.
(b) He did once.
(c) He still does.
(d) He cannot recall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry announce?
2. As they exit, on what does Henry comment?
3. What gift does Eleanor comment that Geoffrey has?
4. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks whether he ever loved her?
5. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks him a question regarding the Vexin?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)