|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Richard accuse Eleanor?
(a) Being a liar.
(b) Being a traitor to his father.
(c) Being more believable in the conversation she had with Geoffrey.
(d) Being unkind to him and his brothers.
2. What does Alais try on?
(a) A gown.
(b) A small crown.
(c) A new cloak.
(d) A pair of shoes.
3. What will Henry's plans do for Alais, as well as make John king and Richard powerless?
(a) Give her more property.
(b) Make her his queen.
(c) Keep her with him.
(d) End her relationship with Henry.
4. Henry says in the years Eleanor's been in prison he's surprised himself by discovering what?
(a) How old she has become.
(b) How sick he is of war.
(c) How sorry he is for locking her up.
(d) How much he misses her.
5. How does Henry respond when Alais asks when it is safe to believe him?
(a) It is never safe to believe him.
(b) She can believe him most of the time.
(c) It is always safe to believe him, even when he lies.
(d) It is only safe to believe him when he tells the truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor ask Henry, regarding the Vexin?
2. As he starts to go, John asks Geoffrey to go with him, but Geoffrey stays. Why does he stay?
3. What would happen to Alais if John were to become king?
4. How does Eleanor then greet Alais?
5. What does Henry ask Eleanor to give him?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)