|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Eleanor determined?
(a) Richard will be king.
(b) Alais will be queen.
(c) Geoffrey will be king.
(d) John will be king.
2. As Henry and Eleanor finish putting up the holly, they banter about whether Henry truly misses whom?
3. What gift does Eleanor comment that Geoffrey has?
(a) For understanding.
(b) For love.
(c) For hatred.
(d) For compassion.
4. Of what does Henry remind Eleanor?
(a) How much water there had been this summer.
(b) How many rebellions she has led against him.
(c) How much it costs to have repairs done.
(d) How poor the peasants already are.
5. What does Henry offer Eleanor as they prepare to go in to meet their subjects?
(a) His hand.
(b) His horse.
(c) His gloves.
(d) His arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Eleanor say she almost won?
2. What does Henry think about his kingdom?
3. What is Eleanor doing in her chamber?
4. What do the three brothers do, while John hangs holly?
5. What does the conversation between Richard and Eleanor reveal?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)