|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry tell her when he sees her put this on?
(a) She looks beautiful.
(b) She is making a futile gesture.
(c) It is not warm enough.
(d) They are too small.
2. For what does Henry suggest Philip wait?
(a) His counter offer.
(b) His money.
(d) Alais' hand in marriage.
3. What does Henry suggest that the family start doing?
(a) Hanging holly.
(c) Eating dinner.
(d) Singing carols.
4. What does Eleanor say will happen if if Alais does not marry Richard?
(a) She will see to it that Henry loses the Vexin.
(b) She will purches the Vexin.
(c) She will move to the summer home on the Vexin.
(d) She will burn the Vexin.
5. What does Richard say when Eleanor says she loves him?
(a) She is incapable of love.
(b) She has always loved him.
(c) She loves only Henry.
(d) She no longer loves him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry say history will call him?
2. What does Henry think about his kingdom?
3. What is Eleanor's response when Alais asks her what she said to convince him?
4. How many of Henry's children love him, according to Alais?
5. What does Geoffrey say is lacking in his life?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)