|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alais try on?
(a) A gown.
(b) A small crown.
(c) A new cloak.
(d) A pair of shoes.
2. As Henry and Eleanor finish putting up the holly, they banter about whether Henry truly misses whom?
3. What does Geoffrey say is lacking in his life?
(a) Attention or affection.
4. To whom was Eleanor once married?
(a) Philip's uncle.
(b) Philip's brother.
(d) Philip's father.
5. What does Eleanor say will happen if if Alais does not marry Richard?
(a) She will move to the summer home on the Vexin.
(b) She will purches the Vexin.
(c) She will burn the Vexin.
(d) She will see to it that Henry loses the Vexin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Eleanor's response when Alais asks her what she said to convince him?
2. Eleanor pulls out a small knife and begins to do what with it?
3. As Alais exits, what does John wonder aloud?
4. What would happen to Alais if John were to become king?
5. What will Henry's plans do for Alais, as well as make John king and Richard powerless?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)