|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does his response to whether he ever loved Eleanor affect her?
(a) She says that will make the fight to come more pleasant.
(b) She is angry and vows to get revenge.
(c) She is disappointed.
(d) She is surprised at his response.
2. What does Henry think about his kingdom?
(a) How lonely it has been without her.
(b) How much it has changed since she has been gone.
(c) How much it needs her touch.
(d) How pleasant it is to live in a peaceful kingdom.
3. What does Eleanor say she wants to see?
(a) Richard become king.
(b) Geoffrey become king.
(c) Philip become king.
(d) John become king.
4. As they exit, on what does Henry comment?
(a) How much she still loves him.
(b) How little has changed between them.
(c) How beautiful she still is.
(d) How he can still see love in Eleanor's smile.
5. What else do they banter about?
(a) How the peasants are in a uproar over new taxes.
(b) How much work needs to be done to the castle.
(c) How poor the crops are this season.
(d) How difficult life is in Eleanor's prison/castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry brings up Rosamund, which in turn, leads Eleanor to do what?
2. Where does the first scene take place?
3. What does Henry offer Eleanor as they prepare to go in to meet their subjects?
4. What is Eleanor's response when Alais asks her what she said to convince him?
5. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks him a question regarding the Vexin?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)