|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard say when Eleanor says she loves him?
(a) She has always loved him.
(b) She is incapable of love.
(c) She no longer loves him.
(d) She loves only Henry.
2. How many of Henry's children love him, according to Alais?
(b) All of them.
3. What would happen to Alais if John were to become king?
(a) She would be married to him.
(b) She would be his sister.
(c) She would become his mistress.
(d) She would have to leave the kingdom.
4. What does Henry say history will call him?
(a) A queen's king.
(b) A master bastard.
(c) A king's king.
(d) A great king.
5. What does Henry offer Eleanor as they prepare to go in to meet their subjects?
(a) His hand.
(b) His gloves.
(c) His horse.
(d) His arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the three brothers do, while John hangs holly?
2. As they exit, on what does Henry comment?
3. What does Henry think about his kingdom?
4. What does Henry suggest that the family start doing?
5. What does Geoffrey say is lacking in his life?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)