|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alais say she knows Henry will do, if he has to?
(a) Leave her.
(b) Marry her.
(c) Exile her.
(d) Kill her.
2. What is Eleanor's response when Alais asks her what she said to convince him?
(a) She blackmailed him, as usual.
(b) She told him she loved him.
(c) Because she has nothing to lose, she is more dangerous than any of them.
(d) She did nothing to convince him.
3. To where does Henry invite Alais?
(a) To go down to meet the family with him.
(b) To go to dinner with him.
(c) To go for a walk.
(d) To meet his wife.
4. How might Henry use the Vexin?
(a) As a launching point from which to invade France if he ever needs to.
(b) A summer retreat.
(c) As a place to grow wheat.
(d) A location for a prison.
5. To whom does Henry say Alais matters?
(a) Only to Eleanor.
(b) Only to him.
(c) Only to John.
(d) Only to Richard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does his response to whether he ever loved Eleanor affect her?
2. Richard says he is going to do everything in his power to have what?
3. Why does Henry say this person should inherit the crown?
4. What does Alais try on?
5. What does Henry announce?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)