|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the first scene take place?
(a) Alais' bedchamber.
(b) Henry's bedchamber.
(c) The Great Hall.
(d) Eleanor's bedchamber.
2. What does Henry think about his kingdom?
(a) How lonely it has been without her.
(b) How much it has changed since she has been gone.
(c) How much it needs her touch.
(d) How pleasant it is to live in a peaceful kingdom.
3. How does Eleanor reply when Richard asks again what she wants?
(a) She wants the throne all to herself.
(b) She wants nothing to do with him.
(c) She wants no one to inherit the throne.
(d) She can get him the throne and Alais, but that she has to have the Aquitaine back to do it.
4. What does Henry want before he dies?
(a) To see Eleanor die.
(b) To marry Alais.
(c) To split his kingdom into thirds for his three sons.
(d) To know who is going to inherit his kingdom.
5. What does Alais say she knows Henry will do, if he has to?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Marry her.
(c) Exile her.
(d) Leave her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Eleanor comment that Geoffrey has?
2. What is Eleanor's response when Alais asks her what she said to convince him?
3. With what type of woman does Henry say he has always fallen in love?
4. About what is Eleanor determined?
5. How might Henry use the Vexin?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)