|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Henry and Eleanor finish putting up the holly, they banter about whether Henry truly misses whom?
2. How does Eleanor say she would have been happier?
(a) If she had more sons.
(b) If she had a daughter.
(c) If she had been sterile.
(d) If her sons were smarter.
3. How does his response to whether he ever loved Eleanor affect her?
(a) She is disappointed.
(b) She is angry and vows to get revenge.
(c) She says that will make the fight to come more pleasant.
(d) She is surprised at his response.
4. Eleanor comments that she does not much like ___________, except for Alais.
(b) Her husband's mistresses.
(d) Her children.
5. What does Henry ask Eleanor to give him?
(b) Her love.
(c) Her trust.
(d) Her hand in marriage again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does this play place several historical characters, principally King Henry II of England and his queen, Eleanor of Aquitaine?
2. Of what does Henry remind Eleanor?
3. Why does Henry say this person should inherit the crown?
4. Of what does Alais accuse Eleanor?
5. What does Eleanor say she wants to see?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)