|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eleanor then greet Alais?
(a) With silence.
(b) With genuine fondness.
(c) With visible jealousy.
(d) With a shove.
2. About what do Eleanor and Henry banter?
(a) The decorations in the castle.
(b) How he let her out of prison for the holidays.
(c) His relationship with Alais.
(d) The dinner that is being served.
3. How many of Henry's children love him, according to Alais?
(d) All of them.
4. What promises does Henry make to Eleanor?
(a) He will strike back if she strikes at him.
(b) He will leave her in peace.
(c) He will give her the Vexin.
(d) He will love her forever.
5. Eleanor comments that she does not much like ___________, except for Alais.
(c) Her children.
(d) Her husband's mistresses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry says in the years Eleanor's been in prison he's surprised himself by discovering what?
2. Of what does Alais accuse Eleanor?
3. What does Philip demand?
4. As Eleanor drinks her wine, what does she recall?
5. As he starts to go, John asks Geoffrey to go with him, but Geoffrey stays. Why does he stay?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)