|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry want before he dies?
(a) To see Eleanor die.
(b) To know who is going to inherit his kingdom.
(c) To marry Alais.
(d) To split his kingdom into thirds for his three sons.
2. As Henry and Eleanor finish putting up the holly, they banter about whether Henry truly misses whom?
3. What has John come to announce?
(a) Henry is marrying Alais.
(b) Henry is coming to put her back in prison.
(c) Henry is coming with the terms for the treaty with France.
(d) Henry has left for the day.
4. What does Henry think about his kingdom?
(a) How pleasant it is to live in a peaceful kingdom.
(b) How lonely it has been without her.
(c) How much it needs her touch.
(d) How much it has changed since she has been gone.
5. What does Alais try on?
(a) A pair of shoes.
(b) A new cloak.
(c) A gown.
(d) A small crown.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks whether he ever loved her?
2. What does Henry suggest that the family start doing?
3. What does Henry tell her when he sees her put this on?
4. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks him a question regarding the Vexin?
5. How does Eleanor say she would have been happier?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)