|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eleanor comments that she does not much like ___________, except for Alais.
(c) Her children.
(d) Her husband's mistresses.
2. What is Eleanor's response when Alais asks her what she said to convince him?
(a) Because she has nothing to lose, she is more dangerous than any of them.
(b) She blackmailed him, as usual.
(c) She told him she loved him.
(d) She did nothing to convince him.
3. Of what does Richard accuse Eleanor?
(a) Being unkind to him and his brothers.
(b) Being a traitor to his father.
(c) Being more believable in the conversation she had with Geoffrey.
(d) Being a liar.
4. What does Philip demand?
(a) Either Alais be married or he recieves money for the Vexin.
(b) Either Alais be married or the Vexin be returned to France's control.
(c) Either Alais stays Henry's mistress or the Vexin be returned to France's control.
(d) Either Alais stay Henry's mistress or he receives money for the Vexin.
5. What does Eleanor say will happen if if Alais does not marry Richard?
(a) She will purches the Vexin.
(b) She will move to the summer home on the Vexin.
(c) She will burn the Vexin.
(d) She will see to it that Henry loses the Vexin.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom was Eleanor once married?
2. What does Henry offer Eleanor as they prepare to go in to meet their subjects?
3. Why does Henry say this person should inherit the crown?
4. What does Henry say about his enemies who may be smarter or more ruthless or more dishonest than he?
5. How does his response to whether he ever loved Eleanor affect her?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)