|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eleanor then greet Alais?
(a) With silence.
(b) With a shove.
(c) With genuine fondness.
(d) With visible jealousy.
2. How big is the Vexin?
(b) The size of all of France.
(c) The size of most of Europe.
3. Of what does Eleanor say she almost won?
(a) A riding tournament.
(b) The last rebellion she led against Henry.
(c) A game of chess.
(d) Her life back.
4. With what type of woman does Henry say he has always fallen in love?
(a) Young ones.
(b) Beautiful ones.
(c) Who have the rights to land.
(d) Those who are wealthy.
5. How does his response to whether he ever loved Eleanor affect her?
(a) She says that will make the fight to come more pleasant.
(b) She is angry and vows to get revenge.
(c) She is disappointed.
(d) She is surprised at his response.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of Henry's children love him, according to Alais?
2. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks him a question regarding the Vexin?
3. What does Eleanor say will happen if if Alais does not marry Richard?
4. How does Henry respond when Alais asks when it is safe to believe him?
5. What will Henry's plans do for Alais, as well as make John king and Richard powerless?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)