|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry suggest that the family start doing?
(b) Singing carols.
(c) Hanging holly.
(d) Eating dinner.
2. What does Eleanor say will happen if if Alais does not marry Richard?
(a) She will move to the summer home on the Vexin.
(b) She will purches the Vexin.
(c) She will burn the Vexin.
(d) She will see to it that Henry loses the Vexin.
3. What does Henry want before he dies?
(a) To split his kingdom into thirds for his three sons.
(b) To marry Alais.
(c) To know who is going to inherit his kingdom.
(d) To see Eleanor die.
4. What does Alais try on?
(a) A gown.
(b) A small crown.
(c) A new cloak.
(d) A pair of shoes.
5. Henry refers to an ancient British king named ____________, whom he describes as having carved his kingdom up to give to his children, something he says he'll never do.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Richard responds with a pointed remark about Henry's being with Alais, of what does Eleanor remind him?
2. How does Eleanor respond when John asks whether she truly cares about Henry's whereabouts?
3. Henry brings up Rosamund, which in turn, leads Eleanor to do what?
4. Of what does Eleanor say she almost won?
5. How does Henry respond when Alais suggests that he adored Eleanor?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)