|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Eleanor determined?
(a) John will be king.
(b) Richard will be king.
(c) Alais will be queen.
(d) Geoffrey will be king.
2. What would happen to Alais if John were to become king?
(a) She would become his mistress.
(b) She would be married to him.
(c) She would have to leave the kingdom.
(d) She would be his sister.
3. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks whether he ever loved her?
(a) At first.
4. To whom does Henry say Alais matters?
(a) Only to John.
(b) Only to him.
(c) Only to Richard.
(d) Only to Eleanor.
5. What does Henry say about his enemies who may be smarter or more ruthless or more dishonest than he?
(a) There is only one he wishes to defeat.
(b) He will hopefully destroy some of them.
(c) He will still beat them all and have his way.
(d) They will one day beat him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Henry respond when Alais suggests that he adored Eleanor?
2. For what does Henry suggest Philip wait?
3. To whom was Eleanor once married?
4. What else do they banter about?
5. What do the three brothers do, while John hangs holly?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)