|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of Henry's children love him, according to Alais?
(b) All of them.
2. How does Eleanor respond when John asks whether she truly cares about Henry's whereabouts?
(a) She is asking about his whereabouts to be polite.
(b) She has never cared about Henry.
(c) She only now cares about him.
(d) She cares more than he could possibly know.
3. How does Henry respond when Alais asks when it is safe to believe him?
(a) It is only safe to believe him when he tells the truth.
(b) It is always safe to believe him, even when he lies.
(c) She can believe him most of the time.
(d) It is never safe to believe him.
4. What does Henry offer Eleanor as they prepare to go in to meet their subjects?
(a) His gloves.
(b) His arm.
(c) His horse.
(d) His hand.
5. What does Henry ask Eleanor to give him?
(a) Her hand in marriage again.
(c) Her trust.
(d) Her love.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Henry respond when Alais suggests that he adored Eleanor?
2. Richard says he is going to do everything in his power to have what?
3. What else do they banter about?
4. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks whether he ever loved her?
5. Of what does Alais accuse Eleanor?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)