|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How big is the Vexin?
(a) The size of all of France.
(d) The size of most of Europe.
2. What promises does Henry make to Eleanor?
(a) He will love her forever.
(b) He will give her the Vexin.
(c) He will strike back if she strikes at him.
(d) He will leave her in peace.
3. What does Henry tell her when he sees her put this on?
(a) She is making a futile gesture.
(b) They are too small.
(c) It is not warm enough.
(d) She looks beautiful.
4. What does Henry offer Eleanor as they prepare to go in to meet their subjects?
(a) His horse.
(b) His hand.
(c) His gloves.
(d) His arm.
5. For what does Henry suggest Philip wait?
(a) His counter offer.
(b) Alais' hand in marriage.
(c) His money.
Short Answer Questions
1. The characters manipulate each other like what?
2. When Richard responds with a pointed remark about Henry's being with Alais, of what does Eleanor remind him?
3. What will Henry's plans do for Alais, as well as make John king and Richard powerless?
4. What happens as the brothers bicker?
5. Where does this play place several historical characters, principally King Henry II of England and his queen, Eleanor of Aquitaine?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)