|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The characters manipulate each other like what?
(a) Inhuman robots.
(b) Pieces on a chessboard.
(c) Each other's pets.
(d) Puppets on a string.
2. How does Eleanor then greet Alais?
(a) With visible jealousy.
(b) With a shove.
(c) With genuine fondness.
(d) With silence.
3. What does Eleanor ask Henry, regarding the Vexin?
(a) How much he is willing to pay for it.
(b) How large it is.
(c) How truly important it is to him.
(d) Where it is located.
4. How might Henry use the Vexin?
(a) As a launching point from which to invade France if he ever needs to.
(b) A summer retreat.
(c) A location for a prison.
(d) As a place to grow wheat.
5. What does Henry suggest that the family start doing?
(a) Eating dinner.
(b) Singing carols.
(d) Hanging holly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alais say she knows Henry will do, if he has to?
2. Eleanor comments that she does not much like ___________, except for Alais.
3. With what type of woman does Henry say he has always fallen in love?
4. What does Henry say history will call him?
5. How does Eleanor respond when John asks whether she truly cares about Henry's whereabouts?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)