|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry offer Eleanor as they prepare to go in to meet their subjects?
(a) His horse.
(b) His gloves.
(c) His hand.
(d) His arm.
2. About what is Eleanor determined?
(a) Richard will be king.
(b) John will be king.
(c) Geoffrey will be king.
(d) Alais will be queen.
3. Of what does Alais accuse Eleanor?
(a) Cheating on Henry.
(b) Never caring.
(c) Trying to destroy her.
(d) Hurting her.
4. Where is this scene set?
(a) In Henry's bedchamber.
(b) In the great room.
(c) In the castle's reception room.
(d) In the dining room.
5. The characters manipulate each other like what?
(a) Each other's pets.
(b) Inhuman robots.
(c) Puppets on a string.
(d) Pieces on a chessboard.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Henry and Eleanor finish putting up the holly, they banter about whether Henry truly misses whom?
2. How does Eleanor then greet Alais?
3. Henry says in the years Eleanor's been in prison he's surprised himself by discovering what?
4. Of what does Henry remind Eleanor?
5. When Richard responds with a pointed remark about Henry's being with Alais, of what does Eleanor remind him?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)