|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard says he is going to do everything in his power to have what?
(a) His brothers hanged.
(c) Both the crown and Alais.
(d) The crown.
2. What does Eleanor say will happen if if Alais does not marry Richard?
(a) She will see to it that Henry loses the Vexin.
(b) She will burn the Vexin.
(c) She will purches the Vexin.
(d) She will move to the summer home on the Vexin.
3. To where does Henry invite Alais?
(a) To meet his wife.
(b) To go to dinner with him.
(c) To go down to meet the family with him.
(d) To go for a walk.
4. How big is the Vexin?
(a) The size of most of Europe.
(b) The size of all of France.
5. About what is Eleanor determined?
(a) Alais will be queen.
(b) John will be king.
(c) Richard will be king.
(d) Geoffrey will be king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the three brothers do, while John hangs holly?
2. What does Alais say she knows Henry will do, if he has to?
3. What does Eleanor ask Henry, regarding the Vexin?
4. Where does the first scene take place?
5. The characters manipulate each other like what?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)