|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Henry suggest Philip wait?
(a) Alais' hand in marriage.
(b) His counter offer.
(c) His money.
2. How does Henry respond when Alais suggests that he adored Eleanor?
(a) He cannot recall.
(b) He did once.
(c) He still does.
(d) He never adored her.
3. Of what does Henry remind Eleanor?
(a) How much water there had been this summer.
(b) How much it costs to have repairs done.
(c) How poor the peasants already are.
(d) How many rebellions she has led against him.
4. What happens as the brothers bicker?
(a) Henry enters.
(b) Eleanor enters.
(c) John exits.
(d) Philip enters.
5. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks him a question regarding the Vexin?
(a) It is quite beautiful.
(b) It is of no use to him.
(c) It is essential.
(d) It is trivial.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor say will happen if if Alais does not marry Richard?
2. The characters manipulate each other like what?
3. To whom does Henry say Alais matters?
4. How does his response to whether he ever loved Eleanor affect her?
5. As they exit, on what does Henry comment?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)