|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else do they banter about?
(a) How much work needs to be done to the castle.
(b) How the peasants are in a uproar over new taxes.
(c) How difficult life is in Eleanor's prison/castle.
(d) How poor the crops are this season.
2. The characters manipulate each other like what?
(a) Pieces on a chessboard.
(b) Each other's pets.
(c) Inhuman robots.
(d) Puppets on a string.
3. How big is the Vexin?
(c) The size of most of Europe.
(d) The size of all of France.
4. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks whether he ever loved her?
(a) At first.
5. How does his response to whether he ever loved Eleanor affect her?
(a) She is angry and vows to get revenge.
(b) She is surprised at his response.
(c) She says that will make the fight to come more pleasant.
(d) She is disappointed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Henry's plans do for Alais, as well as make John king and Richard powerless?
2. What does Geoffrey say is lacking in his life?
3. Henry says in the years Eleanor's been in prison he's surprised himself by discovering what?
4. What does Henry tell her when he sees her put this on?
5. When Richard responds with a pointed remark about Henry's being with Alais, of what does Eleanor remind him?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)