|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of Henry's children love him, according to Alais?
(d) All of them.
2. Where does the first scene take place?
(a) The Great Hall.
(b) Eleanor's bedchamber.
(c) Alais' bedchamber.
(d) Henry's bedchamber.
3. What does Henry say about his enemies who may be smarter or more ruthless or more dishonest than he?
(a) He will still beat them all and have his way.
(b) They will one day beat him.
(c) There is only one he wishes to defeat.
(d) He will hopefully destroy some of them.
4. What else do they banter about?
(a) How much work needs to be done to the castle.
(b) How poor the crops are this season.
(c) How difficult life is in Eleanor's prison/castle.
(d) How the peasants are in a uproar over new taxes.
5. What does Henry say history will call him?
(a) A king's king.
(b) A queen's king.
(c) A great king.
(d) A master bastard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry brings up Rosamund, which in turn, leads Eleanor to do what?
2. Of what does Alais accuse Eleanor?
3. What does Henry ask Eleanor to give him?
4. What does Henry offer Eleanor as they prepare to go in to meet their subjects?
5. What does Henry want before he dies?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)