|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long has Henry kept Eleanor imprisoned?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 5 years.
2. What does Henry say history will call him?
(a) A king's king.
(b) A master bastard.
(c) A great king.
(d) A queen's king.
3. What does Henry want before he dies?
(a) To split his kingdom into thirds for his three sons.
(b) To see Eleanor die.
(c) To know who is going to inherit his kingdom.
(d) To marry Alais.
4. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks whether he ever loved her?
(c) At first.
5. Henry refers to an ancient British king named ____________, whom he describes as having carved his kingdom up to give to his children, something he says he'll never do.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Eleanor say she almost won?
2. What does Henry say about his enemies who may be smarter or more ruthless or more dishonest than he?
3. What does Henry think about his kingdom?
4. What will Henry's plans do for Alais, as well as make John king and Richard powerless?
5. As they exit, on what does Henry comment?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)