|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Eleanor determined?
(a) John will be king.
(b) Geoffrey will be king.
(c) Richard will be king.
(d) Alais will be queen.
2. What does Eleanor ask Henry, regarding the Vexin?
(a) Where it is located.
(b) How truly important it is to him.
(c) How much he is willing to pay for it.
(d) How large it is.
3. Where is this scene set?
(a) In Henry's bedchamber.
(b) In the great room.
(c) In the castle's reception room.
(d) In the dining room.
4. What does Henry suggest that the family start doing?
(a) Singing carols.
(b) Hanging holly.
(c) Eating dinner.
5. How does Henry respond when Alais asks when it is safe to believe him?
(a) It is only safe to believe him when he tells the truth.
(b) It is never safe to believe him.
(c) She can believe him most of the time.
(d) It is always safe to believe him, even when he lies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the first scene take place?
2. To whom was Eleanor once married?
3. How does Henry respond when Alais suggests that he adored Eleanor?
4. About what do Eleanor and Henry banter?
5. Eleanor comments that she does not much like ___________, except for Alais.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)