|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eleanor respond when John asks whether she truly cares about Henry's whereabouts?
(a) She has never cared about Henry.
(b) She cares more than he could possibly know.
(c) She only now cares about him.
(d) She is asking about his whereabouts to be polite.
2. Henry refers to an ancient British king named ____________, whom he describes as having carved his kingdom up to give to his children, something he says he'll never do.
3. With what type of woman does Henry say he has always fallen in love?
(a) Those who are wealthy.
(b) Who have the rights to land.
(c) Young ones.
(d) Beautiful ones.
4. How many of Henry's children love him, according to Alais?
(a) All of them.
5. Where does the first scene take place?
(a) Henry's bedchamber.
(b) Eleanor's bedchamber.
(c) The Great Hall.
(d) Alais' bedchamber.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else do they banter about?
2. What does Henry ask Eleanor to give him?
3. Of what does Alais accuse Eleanor?
4. What promises does Henry make to Eleanor?
5. Why does Henry not want to argue with Alais?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)