|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry says in the years Eleanor's been in prison he's surprised himself by discovering what?
(a) How sick he is of war.
(b) How old she has become.
(c) How sorry he is for locking her up.
(d) How much he misses her.
2. What does Henry offer Eleanor as they prepare to go in to meet their subjects?
(a) His gloves.
(b) His hand.
(c) His arm.
(d) His horse.
3. When Richard responds with a pointed remark about Henry's being with Alais, of what does Eleanor remind him?
(a) Alais is nothing to him.
(b) She does not care what Henry does.
(c) Alais loves him.
(d) She raised Alais and cares for her a great deal.
4. Richard says he is going to do everything in his power to have what?
(a) Both the crown and Alais.
(b) The crown.
(d) His brothers hanged.
5. The characters manipulate each other like what?
(a) Inhuman robots.
(b) Pieces on a chessboard.
(c) Puppets on a string.
(d) Each other's pets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Henry not want to argue with Alais?
2. For how long has Henry kept Eleanor imprisoned?
3. Of what does Eleanor say she almost won?
4. Eleanor comments that she does not much like ___________, except for Alais.
5. With what type of woman does Henry say he has always fallen in love?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)