|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is this scene set?
(a) In the castle's reception room.
(b) In the great room.
(c) In Henry's bedchamber.
(d) In the dining room.
2. How many of Henry's children love him, according to Alais?
(a) All of them.
3. As they exit, on what does Henry comment?
(a) How he can still see love in Eleanor's smile.
(b) How beautiful she still is.
(c) How little has changed between them.
(d) How much she still loves him.
4. Eleanor comments that she does not much like ___________, except for Alais.
(b) Her children.
(d) Her husband's mistresses.
5. Henry refers to an ancient British king named ____________, whom he describes as having carved his kingdom up to give to his children, something he says he'll never do.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Henry respond when Alais asks when it is safe to believe him?
2. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks whether he ever loved her?
3. What does Henry offer Eleanor as they prepare to go in to meet their subjects?
4. What does Philip demand?
5. What happens as the brothers bicker?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)