|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Henry remind Eleanor?
(a) How much water there had been this summer.
(b) How much it costs to have repairs done.
(c) How many rebellions she has led against him.
(d) How poor the peasants already are.
2. What does Geoffrey say is lacking in his life?
(c) Attention or affection.
3. How does his response to whether he ever loved Eleanor affect her?
(a) She is surprised at his response.
(b) She is angry and vows to get revenge.
(c) She is disappointed.
(d) She says that will make the fight to come more pleasant.
4. What does Henry say history will call him?
(a) A great king.
(b) A master bastard.
(c) A king's king.
(d) A queen's king.
5. What else do they banter about?
(a) How the peasants are in a uproar over new taxes.
(b) How difficult life is in Eleanor's prison/castle.
(c) How poor the crops are this season.
(d) How much work needs to be done to the castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard says he is going to do everything in his power to have what?
2. What does Philip demand?
3. When Richard responds with a pointed remark about Henry's being with Alais, of what does Eleanor remind him?
4. Why does Henry not want to argue with Alais?
5. Henry says in the years Eleanor's been in prison he's surprised himself by discovering what?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)