|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Eleanor say she almost won?
(a) A game of chess.
(b) The last rebellion she led against Henry.
(c) Her life back.
(d) A riding tournament.
2. What does Henry say history will call him?
(a) A queen's king.
(b) A king's king.
(c) A master bastard.
(d) A great king.
3. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks him a question regarding the Vexin?
(a) It is essential.
(b) It is trivial.
(c) It is quite beautiful.
(d) It is of no use to him.
4. What does Alais try on?
(a) A pair of shoes.
(b) A small crown.
(c) A gown.
(d) A new cloak.
5. With what type of woman does Henry say he has always fallen in love?
(a) Young ones.
(b) Beautiful ones.
(c) Those who are wealthy.
(d) Who have the rights to land.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Henry respond when Eleanor asks whether he ever loved her?
2. To whom was Eleanor once married?
3. What else do they banter about?
4. Of what does Alais accuse Eleanor?
5. What does Eleanor say will happen if if Alais does not marry Richard?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)