|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry think about his kingdom?
(a) How much it needs her touch.
(b) How much it has changed since she has been gone.
(c) How lonely it has been without her.
(d) How pleasant it is to live in a peaceful kingdom.
2. How does Eleanor then greet Alais?
(a) With silence.
(b) With genuine fondness.
(c) With a shove.
(d) With visible jealousy.
3. What does Henry say about his enemies who may be smarter or more ruthless or more dishonest than he?
(a) He will still beat them all and have his way.
(b) He will hopefully destroy some of them.
(c) They will one day beat him.
(d) There is only one he wishes to defeat.
4. The characters manipulate each other like what?
(a) Puppets on a string.
(b) Inhuman robots.
(c) Pieces on a chessboard.
(d) Each other's pets.
5. What promises does Henry make to Eleanor?
(a) He will love her forever.
(b) He will strike back if she strikes at him.
(c) He will leave her in peace.
(d) He will give her the Vexin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry refers to an ancient British king named ____________, whom he describes as having carved his kingdom up to give to his children, something he says he'll never do.
2. How does Eleanor respond when John asks whether she truly cares about Henry's whereabouts?
3. How does his response to whether he ever loved Eleanor affect her?
4. About what do Eleanor and Henry banter?
5. What does Philip demand?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)