|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry ask Eleanor to give him?
(a) Her trust.
(c) Her love.
(d) Her hand in marriage again.
2. For how long has Henry kept Eleanor imprisoned?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 10 years.
3. How does his response to whether he ever loved Eleanor affect her?
(a) She is disappointed.
(b) She says that will make the fight to come more pleasant.
(c) She is surprised at his response.
(d) She is angry and vows to get revenge.
4. How might Henry use the Vexin?
(a) A location for a prison.
(b) As a launching point from which to invade France if he ever needs to.
(c) As a place to grow wheat.
(d) A summer retreat.
5. Richard says he is going to do everything in his power to have what?
(a) The crown.
(b) Both the crown and Alais.
(d) His brothers hanged.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry refers to an ancient British king named ____________, whom he describes as having carved his kingdom up to give to his children, something he says he'll never do.
2. Eleanor comments that she does not much like ___________, except for Alais.
3. How big is the Vexin?
4. What does Henry say history will call him?
5. What does Henry tell her when he sees her put this on?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)