|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Richard responds with a pointed remark about Henry's being with Alais, of what does Eleanor remind him?
(a) Alais is nothing to him.
(b) Alais loves him.
(c) She raised Alais and cares for her a great deal.
(d) She does not care what Henry does.
2. For how long has Henry kept Eleanor imprisoned?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 15 years.
3. What does Henry ask Eleanor to give him?
(b) Her hand in marriage again.
(c) Her trust.
(d) Her love.
4. How does Eleanor then greet Alais?
(a) With a shove.
(b) With silence.
(c) With genuine fondness.
(d) With visible jealousy.
5. How many of Henry's children love him, according to Alais?
(a) All of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Eleanor say she almost won?
2. What happens as the brothers bicker?
3. For what does Henry suggest Philip wait?
4. What does Henry want before he dies?
5. What does Eleanor say will happen if if Alais does not marry Richard?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)