|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry suggest that the family start doing?
(a) Singing carols.
(b) Eating dinner.
(d) Hanging holly.
2. Where is this scene set?
(a) In the dining room.
(b) In the castle's reception room.
(c) In Henry's bedchamber.
(d) In the great room.
3. How does Henry respond when Alais asks when it is safe to believe him?
(a) It is never safe to believe him.
(b) It is only safe to believe him when he tells the truth.
(c) She can believe him most of the time.
(d) It is always safe to believe him, even when he lies.
4. How does Henry respond when Alais suggests that he adored Eleanor?
(a) He did once.
(b) He still does.
(c) He cannot recall.
(d) He never adored her.
5. What does Henry think about his kingdom?
(a) How much it has changed since she has been gone.
(b) How lonely it has been without her.
(c) How much it needs her touch.
(d) How pleasant it is to live in a peaceful kingdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eleanor respond when John asks whether she truly cares about Henry's whereabouts?
2. What will Henry's plans do for Alais, as well as make John king and Richard powerless?
3. The characters manipulate each other like what?
4. About what do Eleanor and Henry banter?
5. Richard says he is going to do everything in his power to have what?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)