|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Henry respond when Alais suggests that he adored Eleanor?
(a) He never adored her.
(b) He did once.
(c) He cannot recall.
(d) He still does.
2. Of what does Alais accuse Eleanor?
(a) Cheating on Henry.
(b) Never caring.
(c) Hurting her.
(d) Trying to destroy her.
3. What does Philip demand?
(a) Either Alais be married or he recieves money for the Vexin.
(b) Either Alais stays Henry's mistress or the Vexin be returned to France's control.
(c) Either Alais stay Henry's mistress or he receives money for the Vexin.
(d) Either Alais be married or the Vexin be returned to France's control.
4. Henry refers to an ancient British king named ____________, whom he describes as having carved his kingdom up to give to his children, something he says he'll never do.
5. With what type of woman does Henry say he has always fallen in love?
(a) Those who are wealthy.
(b) Young ones.
(c) Who have the rights to land.
(d) Beautiful ones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry say about his enemies who may be smarter or more ruthless or more dishonest than he?
2. What do the three brothers do, while John hangs holly?
3. To whom does Henry say Alais matters?
4. What would happen to Alais if John were to become king?
5. When Richard responds with a pointed remark about Henry's being with Alais, of what does Eleanor remind him?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)