|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Alais accuse Eleanor?
(a) Cheating on Henry.
(b) Trying to destroy her.
(c) Never caring.
(d) Hurting her.
2. What does Henry tell her when he sees her put this on?
(a) She is making a futile gesture.
(b) She looks beautiful.
(c) They are too small.
(d) It is not warm enough.
3. To whom does Henry say Alais matters?
(a) Only to him.
(b) Only to John.
(c) Only to Eleanor.
(d) Only to Richard.
4. How does Eleanor respond when John asks whether she truly cares about Henry's whereabouts?
(a) She only now cares about him.
(b) She has never cared about Henry.
(c) She cares more than he could possibly know.
(d) She is asking about his whereabouts to be polite.
5. What does Henry suggest that the family start doing?
(a) Eating dinner.
(c) Singing carols.
(d) Hanging holly.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom was Eleanor once married?
2. Why does Henry not want to argue with Alais?
3. How does Henry respond when Alais asks when it is safe to believe him?
4. What do the three brothers do, while John hangs holly?
5. Where does this play place several historical characters, principally King Henry II of England and his queen, Eleanor of Aquitaine?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)