|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alais try on?
(a) A gown.
(b) A new cloak.
(c) A small crown.
(d) A pair of shoes.
2. How does Eleanor then greet Alais?
(a) With genuine fondness.
(b) With silence.
(c) With visible jealousy.
(d) With a shove.
3. Of what does Alais accuse Eleanor?
(a) Never caring.
(b) Trying to destroy her.
(c) Hurting her.
(d) Cheating on Henry.
4. Where does the first scene take place?
(a) Alais' bedchamber.
(b) The Great Hall.
(c) Eleanor's bedchamber.
(d) Henry's bedchamber.
5. What does Henry tell her when he sees her put this on?
(a) She is making a futile gesture.
(b) It is not warm enough.
(c) They are too small.
(d) She looks beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Richard responds with a pointed remark about Henry's being with Alais, of what does Eleanor remind him?
2. What does Henry suggest that the family start doing?
3. What does Philip demand?
4. To where does Henry invite Alais?
5. What will Henry's plans do for Alais, as well as make John king and Richard powerless?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)