|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what do Eleanor and Henry banter?
(a) His relationship with Alais.
(b) How he let her out of prison for the holidays.
(c) The dinner that is being served.
(d) The decorations in the castle.
2. When Richard responds with a pointed remark about Henry's being with Alais, of what does Eleanor remind him?
(a) Alais is nothing to him.
(b) Alais loves him.
(c) She does not care what Henry does.
(d) She raised Alais and cares for her a great deal.
3. Where is this scene set?
(a) In the great room.
(b) In the dining room.
(c) In the castle's reception room.
(d) In Henry's bedchamber.
4. What will Henry's plans do for Alais, as well as make John king and Richard powerless?
(a) Make her his queen.
(b) End her relationship with Henry.
(c) Give her more property.
(d) Keep her with him.
5. What does Philip demand?
(a) Either Alais be married or the Vexin be returned to France's control.
(b) Either Alais stay Henry's mistress or he receives money for the Vexin.
(c) Either Alais be married or he recieves money for the Vexin.
(d) Either Alais stays Henry's mistress or the Vexin be returned to France's control.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the three brothers do, while John hangs holly?
2. Henry brings up Rosamund, which in turn, leads Eleanor to do what?
3. With what type of woman does Henry say he has always fallen in love?
4. The characters manipulate each other like what?
5. To where does Henry invite Alais?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)