|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eleanor respond when John asks whether she truly cares about Henry's whereabouts?
(a) She has never cared about Henry.
(b) She is asking about his whereabouts to be polite.
(c) She only now cares about him.
(d) She cares more than he could possibly know.
2. Where does the first scene take place?
(a) The Great Hall.
(b) Eleanor's bedchamber.
(c) Alais' bedchamber.
(d) Henry's bedchamber.
3. What does Geoffrey say is lacking in his life?
(d) Attention or affection.
4. To where does Henry invite Alais?
(a) To go down to meet the family with him.
(b) To go for a walk.
(c) To meet his wife.
(d) To go to dinner with him.
5. What happens as the brothers bicker?
(a) Eleanor enters.
(b) Philip enters.
(c) Henry enters.
(d) John exits.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long has Henry kept Eleanor imprisoned?
2. Richard says he is going to do everything in his power to have what?
3. Eleanor comments that she does not much like ___________, except for Alais.
4. For what does Henry suggest Philip wait?
5. Of what does Alais accuse Eleanor?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)