|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry refers to an ancient British king named ____________, whom he describes as having carved his kingdom up to give to his children, something he says he'll never do.
2. How does Henry respond when Alais asks when it is safe to believe him?
(a) It is only safe to believe him when he tells the truth.
(b) It is never safe to believe him.
(c) It is always safe to believe him, even when he lies.
(d) She can believe him most of the time.
3. To where does Henry invite Alais?
(a) To go for a walk.
(b) To go to dinner with him.
(c) To meet his wife.
(d) To go down to meet the family with him.
4. How does Eleanor respond when John asks whether she truly cares about Henry's whereabouts?
(a) She is asking about his whereabouts to be polite.
(b) She only now cares about him.
(c) She cares more than he could possibly know.
(d) She has never cared about Henry.
5. What does Henry say history will call him?
(a) A master bastard.
(b) A king's king.
(c) A great king.
(d) A queen's king.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eleanor then greet Alais?
2. Richard says he is going to do everything in his power to have what?
3. What do the three brothers do, while John hangs holly?
4. Eleanor comments that she does not much like ___________, except for Alais.
5. Why does Henry not want to argue with Alais?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)