|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Henry respond when Alais suggests that he adored Eleanor?
(a) He did once.
(b) He still does.
(c) He cannot recall.
(d) He never adored her.
2. How does Eleanor respond when John asks whether she truly cares about Henry's whereabouts?
(a) She cares more than he could possibly know.
(b) She has never cared about Henry.
(c) She only now cares about him.
(d) She is asking about his whereabouts to be polite.
3. With what type of woman does Henry say he has always fallen in love?
(a) Young ones.
(b) Those who are wealthy.
(c) Who have the rights to land.
(d) Beautiful ones.
4. What does Alais say she knows Henry will do, if he has to?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Exile her.
(c) Leave her.
(d) Marry her.
5. What does Henry say about his enemies who may be smarter or more ruthless or more dishonest than he?
(a) They will one day beat him.
(b) There is only one he wishes to defeat.
(c) He will still beat them all and have his way.
(d) He will hopefully destroy some of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alais try on?
2. What would happen to Alais if John were to become king?
3. What does Henry say history will call him?
4. To whom was Eleanor once married?
5. How does Eleanor then greet Alais?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)