|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eleanor respond when John asks whether she truly cares about Henry's whereabouts?
(a) She has never cared about Henry.
(b) She cares more than he could possibly know.
(c) She only now cares about him.
(d) She is asking about his whereabouts to be polite.
2. Of what does Alais accuse Eleanor?
(a) Hurting her.
(b) Never caring.
(c) Trying to destroy her.
(d) Cheating on Henry.
3. What does Henry want before he dies?
(a) To know who is going to inherit his kingdom.
(b) To marry Alais.
(c) To split his kingdom into thirds for his three sons.
(d) To see Eleanor die.
4. With what type of woman does Henry say he has always fallen in love?
(a) Young ones.
(b) Those who are wealthy.
(c) Beautiful ones.
(d) Who have the rights to land.
5. Why does Henry not want to argue with Alais?
(a) He is tired of arguing with her.
(b) He has enough enemies as it is.
(c) She is not of enough importance to him.
(d) He is through with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the three brothers do, while John hangs holly?
2. About what do Eleanor and Henry banter?
3. What does Geoffrey say is lacking in his life?
4. Henry refers to an ancient British king named ____________, whom he describes as having carved his kingdom up to give to his children, something he says he'll never do.
5. Where does the first scene take place?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)