|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry tell her when he sees her put this on?
(a) She looks beautiful.
(b) They are too small.
(c) It is not warm enough.
(d) She is making a futile gesture.
2. What does Alais say she knows Henry will do, if he has to?
(a) Leave her.
(b) Exile her.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Kill her.
3. What does Henry want before he dies?
(a) To know who is going to inherit his kingdom.
(b) To see Eleanor die.
(c) To split his kingdom into thirds for his three sons.
(d) To marry Alais.
4. What does Geoffrey say is lacking in his life?
(b) Attention or affection.
5. What does Henry say history will call him?
(a) A queen's king.
(b) A great king.
(c) A king's king.
(d) A master bastard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Alais accuse Eleanor?
2. What would happen to Alais if John were to become king?
3. What does Philip demand?
4. What does Alais try on?
5. How many of Henry's children love him, according to Alais?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)