|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Alais accuse Eleanor?
(a) Never caring.
(b) Hurting her.
(c) Cheating on Henry.
(d) Trying to destroy her.
2. What does Henry want before he dies?
(a) To marry Alais.
(b) To know who is going to inherit his kingdom.
(c) To see Eleanor die.
(d) To split his kingdom into thirds for his three sons.
3. How does Eleanor respond when John asks whether she truly cares about Henry's whereabouts?
(a) She cares more than he could possibly know.
(b) She only now cares about him.
(c) She has never cared about Henry.
(d) She is asking about his whereabouts to be polite.
4. With what type of woman does Henry say he has always fallen in love?
(a) Those who are wealthy.
(b) Who have the rights to land.
(c) Young ones.
(d) Beautiful ones.
5. What will Henry's plans do for Alais, as well as make John king and Richard powerless?
(a) Make her his queen.
(b) End her relationship with Henry.
(c) Keep her with him.
(d) Give her more property.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry tell her when he sees her put this on?
2. The characters manipulate each other like what?
3. About what do Eleanor and Henry banter?
4. What does Geoffrey say is lacking in his life?
5. What would happen to Alais if John were to become king?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)