|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry want before he dies?
(a) To marry Alais.
(b) To know who is going to inherit his kingdom.
(c) To see Eleanor die.
(d) To split his kingdom into thirds for his three sons.
2. What does Alais say she knows Henry will do, if he has to?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Marry her.
(c) Exile her.
(d) Leave her.
3. What does Alais try on?
(a) A new cloak.
(b) A pair of shoes.
(c) A gown.
(d) A small crown.
4. The characters manipulate each other like what?
(a) Pieces on a chessboard.
(b) Puppets on a string.
(c) Each other's pets.
(d) Inhuman robots.
5. To where does Henry invite Alais?
(a) To go for a walk.
(b) To go down to meet the family with him.
(c) To meet his wife.
(d) To go to dinner with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Richard responds with a pointed remark about Henry's being with Alais, of what does Eleanor remind him?
2. To whom was Eleanor once married?
3. How many of Henry's children love him, according to Alais?
4. What would happen to Alais if John were to become king?
5. What will Henry's plans do for Alais, as well as make John king and Richard powerless?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)