|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Geoffrey say is lacking in his life?
(b) Attention or affection.
2. The characters manipulate each other like what?
(a) Puppets on a string.
(b) Each other's pets.
(c) Inhuman robots.
(d) Pieces on a chessboard.
3. What does Alais say she knows Henry will do, if he has to?
(a) Leave her.
(b) Marry her.
(c) Exile her.
(d) Kill her.
4. Henry brings up Rosamund, which in turn, leads Eleanor to do what?
(a) Make a joke about how poor of a mistress she was.
(b) Make a joke about how poor she was.
(c) Make a joke about how long she has been dead.
(d) Make a joke about how ugly she was.
5. What does Henry suggest that the family start doing?
(b) Singing carols.
(c) Hanging holly.
(d) Eating dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as the brothers bicker?
2. What does Philip demand?
3. About what do Eleanor and Henry banter?
4. What does Alais try on?
5. What does Henry want before he dies?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)