|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eleanor comments that she does not much like ___________, except for Alais.
(a) Her husband's mistresses.
(c) Her children.
2. How does Eleanor respond when John asks whether she truly cares about Henry's whereabouts?
(a) She is asking about his whereabouts to be polite.
(b) She cares more than he could possibly know.
(c) She only now cares about him.
(d) She has never cared about Henry.
3. How does Eleanor then greet Alais?
(a) With genuine fondness.
(b) With silence.
(c) With visible jealousy.
(d) With a shove.
4. Richard says he is going to do everything in his power to have what?
(a) Both the crown and Alais.
(b) The crown.
(c) His brothers hanged.
5. What does Geoffrey say is lacking in his life?
(d) Attention or affection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Henry's plans do for Alais, as well as make John king and Richard powerless?
2. What does Henry say history will call him?
3. To where does Henry invite Alais?
4. Of what does Alais accuse Eleanor?
5. With what type of woman does Henry say he has always fallen in love?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)